Hot Deal

Hdfc millennia debit card

311°
Deal Cadet
akshaya4748

HDFC MILLENIA DEBIT CARD JUNE CASHBACK
CREDITED

44 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yup, got full 400 smile

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@akshaya4748 Update the title Bro Including Month Name

HDFC MILLENIA DEBIT CARD JUNE CASHBACK

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Got 400 👍

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Do we get cashback for adding money in Paytm wallet? I got this card starting of this month and have added some money in Paytm..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
saxena_ wrote:

Do we get cashback for adding money in Paytm wallet? I got this card starting of this month and have added some money in Paytm..

yes 1 %

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

This time everyone got full

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can you please reply in detail as to how much we have to spend in shopping. Will we get cb if we use it to pay eb bills on az pay

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
ramesh.pattabiraman469 wrote:

Can you please reply in detail as to how much we have to spend in shopping. Will we get cb if we use it to pay eb bills on az pay

Purchase Amazon GV from HDFC Smartbuy Instant Voucher of 8000 Rs Monthly (you will get 400+400 cashback (400 for millennia card) (400 for smartbuy) so overall 10 % CB on amazon gv through smartbuy

if u directly use on amazon you will get 2.5% CB

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

yes 1 %

So if I load my wallet in October.. will I be getting this cashback after December?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Also do we get 1% for adding money in PayZapp wallet? Can anyone confirm

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

1% cashback for adding money to Paytm wallet? Cashback is equivalent to real cash, right? Or any deductions?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
saxena_ wrote:

Also do we get 1% for adding money in PayZapp wallet? Can anyone confirm

@NeoM
1Rs Equal to 1 Rs

Yes you will get Payzapp or any other as well

Now they are crediting after 90 Days (For October Month txn You can expect on 10-15 Feb) like for June We got today

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

Purchase Amazon GV from HDFC Smartbuy Instant Voucher of 8000 Rs Monthly (you will get 400+400 cashback (400 for millennia card) (400 for smartbuy) so overall 10 % CB on amazon gv through smartbuy

if u directly use on amazon you will get 2.5% CB

Max monthly capping?

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Max monthly capping?

400(for card) +750(Smartbuy)
Edit :- 1000 (Smartbuy)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
anantnitish wrote:

400(for card) +750(Smartbuy)

1% for wallet and offline, 2.5% for shopping and for SmartBuy how many percent?

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

1% for wallet and offline, 2.5% for shopping and for SmartBuy how many percent?


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718631/medium/dd-1634187653357.jpg?1634187683

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

1% for wallet and offline, 2.5% for shopping and for SmartBuy how many percent?

For smartbuy 5% Card (upto 400) +5 % SMartbuy so total 10%

Missing