hdfc netsafe discussion

194°
Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2

Dostho!

1) whether we will get reward points for netsafe transactions?

2) is there any bank charges if we use netsafe cards on Indian sites?

3) Is there any way to check reward points before statement generation using any mode on day to day basis.

32 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
124
164
2

1) Not Sure (I am holding Regalia First CC, transacted many time with netsafe on Indian as well as International merchant, I never Got points. But don’t know about any other variant)
2) NO
3) Yes

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2
arnabdimer wrote:

1) Not Sure (I am holding Regalia First CC, transacted many time with netsafe on Indian as well as International merchant, I never Got points. But don’t know about any other variant)
2) NO
3) Yes

plz say how to 3rd statement

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
164
2

If You have HDFC Bank savings account, login netbanking, goto CARDS (on top list), Next you will get ACTIVE CREDIT CARD, You can see middle of the page, you can see you card first and last 4 digit, click on that card, You can see next screen below “Reward Points Balance – Current”.

If you have only credit card, no savings account, then I have no Knowledge about that.

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2
arnabdimer wrote:

If You have HDFC Bank savings account, login netbanking, goto CARDS (on top list), Next you will get ACTIVE CREDIT CARD, You can see middle of the page, you can see you card first and last 4 digit, click on that card, You can see next screen below “Reward Points Balance – Current”.

If you have only credit card, no savings account, then I have no Knowledge about that.

this are statement generated reward points but am talking about for suppose u did a transaction of of some amounts multiple times a day. how to check that reward points structure

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
304
2

No chages for net safe cards i have tried many times but not confirmed for rewards point

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2
ayushgoel wrote:

No chages for net safe cards i have tried many times but not confirmed for rewards point

for any particular transaction i want to check reward points credited> is there any facility

Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1319
35
Expand
prabha.avum wrote:

for any particular transaction i want to check reward points credited> is there any facility

No

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
164
2
Expand
prabha.avum wrote:

this are statement generated reward points but am talking about for suppose u did a transaction of of some amounts multiple times a day. how to check that reward points structure

You can’t check rewards for a specific transaction.
There only option last statement rewards and current rewards.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
304
2
Expand
prabha.avum wrote:

for any particular transaction i want to check reward points credited> is there any facility

Will tell you by today

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1303
22

I have been using netsafe VCC for past 6 years. In fact 99% of my transactions are through VCC.
Here are your answers.
1) you do get reward points/cashbacks/instant-discounts using VCCs.
2) No extra charges for using VCC.
3) HDFC doesn’t provide any method for tracking reward points for individual transactions. In case any thing is missing, you need to call CC and get clarification.

Missing
Deal Subedar
161
2201
39
nimod wrote:

I have been using netsafe VCC for past 6 years. In fact 99% of my transactions are through VCC.
Here are your answers.
1) you do get reward points/cashbacks/instant-discounts using VCCs.
2) No extra charges for using VCC.
3) HDFC doesn’t provide any method for tracking reward points for individual transactions. In case any thing is missing, you need to call CC and get clarification.

My netsafe vcc transactions are posted but till now I did not get reward points for those transactions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
248
646
6

bro what about refunds?? i made a txn on amazon.in and cancelled it. got a mail refund initiated. when will i get the refund??? netsafe card made from debit card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2
himanshu.169 wrote:

bro what about refunds?? i made a txn on amazon.in and cancelled it. got a mail refund initiated. when will i get the refund??? netsafe card made from debit card.

my failed refund stucked since 3months.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
56
1
nimod wrote:

I have been using netsafe VCC for past 6 years. In fact 99% of my transactions are through VCC.
Here are your answers.
1) you do get reward points/cashbacks/instant-discounts using VCCs.
2) No extra charges for using VCC.
3) HDFC doesn’t provide any method for tracking reward points for individual transactions. In case any thing is missing, you need to call CC and get clarification.

.

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1303
22
Expand
ermohitbhatia wrote:

.

++

4) Purchases using VCC for smartbuy → FK/AMZ will not give benefits except the normal RPs.

Thanks.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0
nimod wrote:

I have been using netsafe VCC for past 6 years. In fact 99% of my transactions are through VCC.
Here are your answers.
1) you do get reward points/cashbacks/instant-discounts using VCCs.
2) No extra charges for using VCC.
3) HDFC doesn’t provide any method for tracking reward points for individual transactions. In case any thing is missing, you need to call CC and get clarification.

bro
1. Did you got gyftr 10x points using vcc cards please tell , did you used them
2. If i do paytm wallet load will i get normal reward points

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1303
22
Expand
pranav_sharma837 wrote:

bro
1. Did you got gyftr 10x points using vcc cards please tell , did you used them
2. If i do paytm wallet load will i get normal reward points

Bought on gyftr first time last month.
Waiting for bill.

I don’t use paytm, so can’t tell. But i am sure, no RPs for wallet loads.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0
Expand
nimod wrote:

Bought on gyftr first time last month.
Waiting for bill.

I don’t use paytm, so can’t tell. But i am sure, no RPs for wallet loads.

While paying with netsafe in statement what it is written merchant name like we do in normal transaction, and when we set card limit what its meaning balance is deducted from card first ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1303
22
Expand
pranav_sharma837 wrote:

While paying with netsafe in statement what it is written merchant name like we do in normal transaction, and when we set card limit what its meaning balance is deducted from card first ?

you will be billed for amount that you used.
merchant name is like normal only.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0
Expand
nimod wrote:

you will be billed for amount that you used.
merchant name is like normal only.

Once you got 10x from gyftr please inform thanks

Missing