HDFC Platinum Debit Card Cashback Question | Joint Savings Account

62°
Deal Subedar
122
1315
9

I’m planning to open a joint (either/survivor mode) savings account (classic or above) with HDFC bank, primarily for the platinum debit card cashback. Can anyone confirm if both the account holders will get separate cashback on payments via their separate platinum debit card i.e. 750×2 per month? Also, how does net banking work in the case of joint accounts? Do both the holders get their separate login?

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
122
1315
9

is there a way to tag HDFC users? can anyone pls do it?

172
1009
6

i heard about maximum 400 pm on dc

122
1315
9
SupportFARMER wrote:

i heard about maximum 400 pm on dc

platinum db card gives 750 per month

50
982
6

Both the account holder will get unique customer ID so they can have separate Logins and debit cards.
While opening the account you have to request if Single Debit card is required or both holders need the debit card.

81
125
1

If i made a credit card bill payment from hdfc recharge and bill payment portal using platinum debit card, then in how many days i will receive the cashback?

75
1215
9
diamond_deal wrote:

If i made a credit card bill payment from hdfc recharge and bill payment portal using platinum debit card, then in how many days i will receive the cashback?

Generally 2 business days at the latest

50
982
6
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

Generally 2 business days at the latest

2-4 for my cards
For my ACE card it takes 4 days …for aPay its 2 generally

198
1907
26

Will join account holders get separate credit card offer?
Or hdfc ask one to get add.on credit card for partner?

188
2074
32
Expand
chai_lover wrote:

platinum db card gives 750 per month

So thru platinum card of savings max account we can get 750Rs per month @ 1% cashback.

I was thinking to take Hdfc Millenia Card but tgta gives maximum 400Rs only per month so it’s better to keep Platinum debit card right.

50
308
4

sometime back there was a thread to open account to get rupay debit cards(to utilize on amazon add wallet stuff) n now this grinning grinning grinning

50
982
6
Expand
itzdreaming wrote:

So thru platinum card of savings max account we can get 750Rs per month @ 1% cashback.

I was thinking to take Hdfc Millenia Card but tgta gives maximum 400Rs only per month so it’s better to keep Platinum debit card right.

You do realize that to get 750 cashback you need to spend 75000 on the card toungueout

122
1315
9
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

You do realize that to get 750 cashback you need to spend 75000 on the card toungueout

yes, but it’s one of the best you can get for credit card payments.

Missing