HDFC Pre-Approved Credit Card Trick?

141°
  • 1309
  • 25
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Rajasthan Royals
Spanjaykumar

Recently I Opened HDFC Regular Saving Account (AMB 5000, Its Semi Urban Branch).

#Maintaing 80K AMB                                              #Did 70K FD For 13 Months &                           #Almost all transactions using Netbanking/Debit Card/IMPS & Few Merchant UPI transaction.                                                            #My father will transfer fund from abroad using Bank Of Muscat every month

Its enough to get pre-approved credit card or should I change my account from regular Saving account to Max Saving account?

Cibil 759 (15-20 Credit Card Enquires from 2021 To Till Now) , Having ICICI 1.30L, AXIS 15K, BOB 25K & Onecard lite (FD Based) 61K.

How Many Months After I Will Recieve Pre-approved Credit Card offer?

<I live At Village So No Bank Issue Credit Card On C2C>


Expiring In 3 days
24 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I guess in 3-6 months it should appear 🙄

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
10ven wrote:

I guess in 3-6 months it should appear 🙄

Bro, Should I change my account from regular Saving account to Max Saving account? 

Or Its Just Okay With Regular Saving Account?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Spanjaykumar wrote:

Bro, Should I change my account from regular Saving account to Max Saving account? 

Or Its Just Okay With Regular Saving Account?

No need to change bro. And make sure your CIBIL doesn’t fall anymore.
If pre-approved doesn’t trigger after 6 months then approach your branch.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

maintain 1lakh+ this quarter to get classic banking then debit card will be free.
You will surely get pre approved , hdfc send pre approve offers on quarterly basis if you opened account before april there are hight chances of getting the offer in this quarter.

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
vkrmjeet wrote:

maintain 1lakh+ this quarter to get classic banking then debit card will be free.
You will surely get pre approved , hdfc send pre approve offers on quarterly basis if you opened account before april there are hight chances of getting the offer in this quarter.

Bro I’m not intrested to getting classic banking & free Debit Card, I want only HDFC Millennia or moneyback credit card….I opened  account in March 2021 but didn’t do VKYC OR physical KYC…So not able to use any services 

I completed KYC on 05 April 2022 & received Welcome Kit With millennia debit card on 12 April ( branch not deducted DC charge till now)

Bro may you tell me which month I will surely get pre-approved creditt card?

Or I will recieve pre-approved offer only if I maintain 1 lakh+ Otherwise no? But I did 70K FD + 80K AMB.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Spanjaykumar wrote:

Bro I’m not intrested to getting classic banking & free Debit Card, I want only HDFC Millennia or moneyback credit card….I opened  account in March 2021 but didn’t do VKYC OR physical KYC…So not able to use any services 

I completed KYC on 05 April 2022 & received Welcome Kit With millennia debit card on 12 April ( branch not deducted DC charge till now)

Bro may you tell me which month I will surely get pre-approved creditt card?

Or I will recieve pre-approved offer only if I maintain 1 lakh+ Otherwise no? But I did 70K FD + 80K AMB.

For December opening, started getting messages from March

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
vkrmjeet wrote:

maintain 1lakh+ this quarter to get classic banking then debit card will be free.
You will surely get pre approved , hdfc send pre approve offers on quarterly basis if you opened account before april there are hight chances of getting the offer in this quarter.

Is classic bankig also for salary account? or only for savings account?

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
Spanjaykumar wrote:

Bro I’m not intrested to getting classic banking & free Debit Card, I want only HDFC Millennia or moneyback credit card….I opened  account in March 2021 but didn’t do VKYC OR physical KYC…So not able to use any services 

I completed KYC on 05 April 2022 & received Welcome Kit With millennia debit card on 12 April ( branch not deducted DC charge till now)

Bro may you tell me which month I will surely get pre-approved creditt card?

Or I will recieve pre-approved offer only if I maintain 1 lakh+ Otherwise no? But I did 70K FD + 80K AMB.

First year is free for millenia dc on most variants.
No need you are on the right path but if you have compeleted kyc in march then it was considered last quarter nonetheless you will receive offer june or in next quarter for sure.
you are maintaining good relationship with hdfc i have seen people getting credit card for far less then what you are doing.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
ImRebel wrote:

Is classic bankig also for salary account? or only for savings account?

doesn’t salary account comes with free dc already ??
i think it is for both.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ImRebel wrote:

Is classic bankig also for salary account? or only for savings account?

Both.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Spanjaykumar wrote:

Bro I’m not intrested to getting classic banking & free Debit Card, I want only HDFC Millennia or moneyback credit card….I opened  account in March 2021 but didn’t do VKYC OR physical KYC…So not able to use any services 

I completed KYC on 05 April 2022 & received Welcome Kit With millennia debit card on 12 April ( branch not deducted DC charge till now)

Bro may you tell me which month I will surely get pre-approved creditt card?

Or I will recieve pre-approved offer only if I maintain 1 lakh+ Otherwise no? But I did 70K FD + 80K AMB.

For new account DC issuing charges are nil. It will be annual fee, which will be charged after a year. 

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

I opened HDFC Regular bank account thru vkyc. Maintained 50-60k avergae balance.
Got Pre approved Business Moneyback card after 7-8 months.

My brother got an icici cc pre-approved offer in same way.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

A normal saving account in hdfc is enough to get the card without even kyc🤣 cz they already have it. Also they didn’t ask me for any income proof. 

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
chota_chattri wrote:

A normal saving account in hdfc is enough to get the card without even kyc🤣 cz they already have it. Also they didn’t ask me for any income proof. 

Bro After Account Opening, How Many Months After You Have Received Pre-approved CC Offer From HDFC?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think this is the sequence for pre approved credit card offers by holding 1lakh and above.
Hdfc-Icici-Sbi-Axis-Idfc
Where hdfc is fastest and Idfc is slowest.

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied
chota_chattri wrote:

A normal saving account in hdfc is enough to get the card without even kyc🤣 cz they already have it. Also they didn’t ask me for any income proof. 

I opened HDFC account 3 months back but kyc not completed as i got error so I left this month i got pre-approved offer for business money back cc but application is not processing due to kyc i think

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i got pre approved CC offer in just 3 months… just maintain some balance maybe 40-50k and use debitcard regulerly and credit some money every months and thats all you will get offer in normal conditions…

my account was simply reguler saving account with mab 10000 which i opened online.. 

min 3 months required for offers of credit card

if you are not getting offers even after maintaining balance and doing transactions regulerly then contact bank..

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
BUDHRAJ0 wrote:

i got pre approved CC offer in just 3 months… just maintain some balance maybe 40-50k and use debitcard regulerly and credit some money every months and thats all you will get offer in normal conditions…

my account was simply reguler saving account with mab 10000 which i opened online.. 

min 3 months required for offers of credit card

if you are not getting offers even after maintaining balance and doing transactions regulerly then contact bank..

#I did 4L Rupees DEBIT Transaction In April Month Using DC/Netbanking/NEFT/IMPS/UPI/RECHARGE/BILL PAYMENT/CC BILL PAYMENT.

#5L Fund credit from International NEFT/NEFT/UPI/IMPS Only.

#70K FD; Above 1 Lakh maintaining in account


I think it’s enough for getting pre-approved cc offer; although I have received credit card offer but its not pre-approved offer.. Expecting pre-approved CC offer in June Or July Month…..I applied for HDFC CC on October month & application rejected… So 6 Month already passed.


Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

if pre approved card is not showing directly on net banking then open hdfc website go to credit card section then apply now.. then you can check if there is any preapproved card offer for you.. if not then contact branch directly

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Spanjaykumar wrote:

Bro After Account Opening, How Many Months After You Have Received Pre-approved CC Offer From HDFC?

1 month🥶, I applied by myself didn’t get any pre approved thing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have gold speciale account with more than 20 lakhs balance opened last october still didn’t get CC pre-approved offer but however I got 5 lakh debit card emi,1 lakh pre-approved bike loan still no cc offer sad

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

20 card enquiries within 1 year 😞

This doesnt look so good

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got pre approved offer just in 3 months in my brother’s account .

Account Variant :25k
Mab maintained :2 lac
Every month did bill payment of 75k via dc

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
EkdamSastaRaju wrote:

20 card enquiries within 1 year 😞

This doesnt look so good

Axis not Ready to provide me Flipkart Axis credit Varient…..or Mera dimag ghum Gaya m socha sab varient apply kar deta hu koi sa to approve hoga…..or huva bhi lekin 10 enquires or 15k limit ke sath

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply