Hot Deal

Hdfc Regalia Credit Card joining offer - Rs. 1500 Amazon pay gift card

539°
Deal Subedar
manishs

I applied the HDFC Regalia credit card through email link and received the card in 1st week of October, but didn’t got the amazon gift card till date.

Anyone know the timeline or got the amazon gift card ?

Below were the tnc, both done

Terms & Conditions
    1. For Gift Vouchers, the customer has to meet the two criteria mentioned herewith -
      1. the application is completed end-to-end digitally by the customer without taking any bank representative assistance
      2. the customer performs 1st transaction of Min. Rs. 500 within first 14 days

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

I think you need to drop an e-mail, then they will send within a week.

This bank likes to get reminded.

24 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

I think you need to drop an e-mail, then they will send within a week.

This bank likes to get reminded.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ok, is there any specific credit card email id ?

View 10 more replies
Link Copied

The application is completed end-to-end digitally by the customer without taking any bank representative assistance.

My cousin got pre-approved CC offer call from the branch and asked to apply if interested.
I have applied for him from his Net banking. During the application process, entered bank employee code and details. So from the above condition, whether Amazon voucher is eligible or not ?
P.S. The executive told me that after 90 days everyone gets the Amazon voucher if it’s applied through Net banking.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Ideally no; the moment you enter the employees code during application, the voucher offer stands void.

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

I think it is 60 days

Terms & Conditions
    1. For Gift Vouchers, the customer has to meet the two criteria mentioned herewith -
      1. the application is completed end-to-end digitally by the customer without taking any bank representative assistance
      2. the customer performs 1st transaction of Min. Rs. 500 within first 14 days
    2. Gift voucher code will be sent to customers within 60 days of card issuance month.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

I opened bank account digitally without visiting branch. The offer was to open HDFC bank account digitally and get Amazon voucher worth 250₹. Account was opened in July and till date I didn’t receive any voucher. I have dropped many emails to them and continuosly on email. Even i have escalated the issue. They are only asking time for the issue to get resolved and giving excuses that I am not eligible as per T&C.
T&C was only to open the account from link after clicking on offer banner, which was followed by me.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Stop transacting with such a shitty bank.

replyuser
Click here to reply