HDFC smartbuy cb being deposited on 1st of following month

40°
Deal Cadet
427
782
2

Friends, please check your HDFC CC accounts. The smartbuy cashback being deposited on 1st of following month instead of 90 days wait. I have recd it like for Nov and Dec.
Note: I havent recd the cb for month of Sept yet. Please mention if anyone has recd it

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
47
43
1

I too received the cashback for December on 1st Jan.

294
7278
74
pranavcool wrote:

not for sep yet

Rcvd for Sep’20 on 01st Jan, and Dec Bonus rewards rcvd not regular(90days wait still there)

427
782
2
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Rcvd for Sep’20 on 01st Jan, and Dec Bonus rewards rcvd not regular(90days wait still there)

for Nov and Dec, I recd full 5% cb

427
782
2

in Aug I spent 13500 (4500*3) using my Regalia First card on smartbuy vouchers but I got only 450 as cashback. any thoughts what might be the reason?

31
1980
24
mysalemo771 wrote:

in Aug I spent 13500 (4500*3) using my Regalia First card on smartbuy vouchers but I got only 450 as cashback. any thoughts what might be the reason?

Check in statement its should written smartbuy gyftr ,if its written o2 system or just gyft u won’t get cashback

427
782
2
Expand
nandamuri.balakrishna wrote:

Check in statement its should written smartbuy gyftr ,if its written o2 system or just gyft u won’t get cashback

here it is
12/08/2020 WWW GYFTR COM GURGAON 4,500.00
12/08/2020 WWW GYFTR COM GURGAON 4,500.00
17/08/2020 WWW GYFTR COM GURGAON 4,500.00
10/11/2020 SmartBuy Cashback Monthly Aug20 450.00 Cr

88
1692
19
Expand
nandamuri.balakrishna wrote:

Check in statement its should written smartbuy gyftr ,if its written o2 system or just gyft u won’t get cashback

I get cashback for Aug and it just written gyftr. Sept still pending.

Missing