Hot Deal

HDFC Smartbuy RP Credited for Debit Card for Oct Month.

895°
Deal Lieutenant
akki.akki

HDFC has credited RP for Smartbuy for Oct month.
Check yours.

98 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Thanks, Received & Redeemed

Cool Cool
Link Copied
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Thanks, Received & Redeemed

did u get instant credit in account

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
desiman wrote:

did u get instant credit in account

It gets credited in 2 days after request

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
desiman wrote:

did u get instant credit in account

It takes 2 days

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did not received it for buying ac on flipkart :/

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
sujith8786 wrote:

Also..what’s the maximum reward points per month for debit card (I have easyshop rewards dc)?

750 points

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

750 points

I got 977 rp today bro for October transaction..
Want to know if rp is max upto 1k or 2k

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Thanks for the link bro..so if I buy 10k instant vouchers and 20k product from Amazon through Smartbuy..
Then I’ll get 500 for gv and 500 for Amazon purchase right?

Yes

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

I got 977 rp today bro for October transaction..
Want to know if rp is max upto 1k or 2k

Cashback points and rewards points not same? Are u asking for smartbuy cashback cap or rewards points cap?

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Cashback points and rewards points not same? Are u asking for smartbuy cashback cap or rewards points cap?

Yes Smartbuy points bro

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Got 700

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

Yes

One more query bro..
I have both cc and dc from hdfc..
So if I need to purchase 10k + 10k Amazon gv from both cards..
Should I use the same gyftr login or should I use two different gyftr login each for dc and cc?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

One more query bro..
I have both cc and dc from hdfc..
So if I need to purchase 10k + 10k Amazon gv from both cards..
Should I use the same gyftr login or should I use two different gyftr login each for dc and cc?

use different accounts for both dc or cc. keep one account for dc one for cc. yes you can purchase 10k+10k but from different accounts

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

use different accounts for both dc or cc. keep one account for dc one for cc. yes you can purchase 10k+10k but from different accounts

Thanks bro..

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Will there be any Smartbuy extra savings days this month?.was waiting for it to purchase gv..

If there were then today would be the day of start of such offer. All “other hdfc cards”(not infinia/dcb/regalia) have 1k per month smartbuy cb limit.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

If there were then today would be the day of start of such offer. All “other hdfc cards”(not infinia/dcb/regalia) have 1k per month smartbuy cb limit.

Thanks bro

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

use different accounts for both dc or cc. keep one account for dc one for cc. yes you can purchase 10k+10k but from different accounts

To create different account what is required for registration mobile No or email id?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

To create different account what is required for registration mobile No or email id?

Mobile no. email also,  for delivery of vouchers. Make two totally different accounts. Don’t use one card in second  account if used in first.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

Mobile no. email also,  for delivery of vouchers. Make two totally different accounts. Don’t use one card in second  account if used in first.

So in that way we can create multiple accounts if we have multiple number and email isn’t it?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

So in that way we can create multiple accounts if we have multiple number and email isn’t it?

Yes but one account for one card. Otherwise they are blocking card.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

Yes but one account for one card. Otherwise they are blocking card.

Thanks bro, but I think they are idiots they should understand if a person having Millenia DC CC and prepaid card where he’ll use that card, in my opinion they should allow customer to add multiple card issued to them what say?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Thanks bro, but I think they are idiots they should understand if a person having Millenia DC CC and prepaid card where he’ll use that card, in my opinion they should allow customer to add multiple card issued to them what say?

You can use all cards in one account, but for purchasing Amazon gv, limit is 10000 per account. So for max benefit multiple account. But if you are just purchasing occasionally or dnt want smartbuy rewards. You can use all cards in one account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

You can use all cards in one account, but for purchasing Amazon gv, limit is 10000 per account. So for max benefit multiple account. But if you are just purchasing occasionally or dnt want smartbuy rewards. You can use all cards in one account



what to do if cards get blocked?


Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
adi22raj wrote:



what to do if cards get blocked?


I dnt know bro, card block for transaction on smartbuy and reversal of rp ,  not hotlist. Some dimers shared such experiences in past

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply