Hdfc upgrade to privilege card from clubmiles

37°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
1

Hello,
Friends i am getting a upgrade option from clubmiles to dinners privilege in NetBanking,my current card clubmiles is LTF and this card is asking 2500 as joining fees and will carry a annual fees also,i found it very good card and a mini dinners club black card,just need a suggestion anyway it can be made LTF by smartpay or other options, kindly share trick if possible!

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
116
675
21

No if the netbanking is showing paid option it cannot be overridden
Annual fee is waived if you spend 3L a year

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
1
karanoshan wrote:

No if the netbanking is showing paid option it cannot be overridden
Annual fee is waived if you spend 3L a year

Okay 🙂

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
1603
16
karanoshan wrote:

No if the netbanking is showing paid option it cannot be overridden
Annual fee is waived if you spend 3L a year

Where it will show paid option/Ltf in hdfc netbanking?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
1
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

@hardikgala77908 what’s your cc limit ?  Cann’t we upgrade directly to dcb from clubmiles?

If you’re limit is above 4 lakhs and good spends you have to send upgrade form to chennai and there is 90% chance you’re card would be upgraded!

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
1
Expand
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

Where it will show paid option/Ltf in hdfc netbanking?

In fees option it shows annual fees 2500,there is no joining fees as i had talk with customer service,good card to go for!

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
675
21
Expand
hardikgala77908 wrote:

If you’re limit is above 4 lakhs and good spends you have to send upgrade form to chennai and there is 90% chance you’re card would be upgraded!

Did it work for you? I plan to send upgrade to diners black, i have 5L+ limit on my regalia
I dont mind paying for DCB

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
1
Expand
karanoshan wrote:

Did it work for you? I plan to send upgrade to diners black, i have 5L+ limit on my regalia
I dont mind paying for DCB

I my credit card group some people have got it through same stuff and i suggested my friends to do same and 3 out of 5 received it! You can give a try it costs nothing 90% chances are their if spends are good!

Missing