Help for buying in Flipkart Supermart

141°
Deal Cadet
49
746
5

1. 1 rupee items + 19 Rs item
2. 100 off on 1000 with 20 supercoins
3. G-pay code of 100 off on 600
4. Grocery pass Rs 75 off on 1000

Can I combine all these offers in one purchase?

Any other offers to claim in it?

15 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
58
455
3

tap and win 150 off on 700. If have shopped in last month. ac specific.

22
2018
24

Yes you can also combine phone pay 100 off on 600
If you need see trading section

0
479
2
Foodie wrote:

Yes you can also combine phone pay 100 off on 600
If you need see trading section

Is there any limit on no. Of gpay phonpe codes per account? Once per month or so?

22
2018
24
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Is there any limit on no. Of gpay phonpe codes per account? Once per month or so?

Don’t know
But one of both in 1 order can be used

10
231
1

If you have FK axis cc then 5% in addition to the above.
Or if you FK vouchers from magicpin that’s great

21
291
5

if you combine all of the above offers, I am sure flipkart will cancel the order stuck_out_tongue

50
176
1
luciferous wrote:

if you combine all of the above offers, I am sure flipkart will cancel the order stuck_out_tongue

No. they deliver. ordered 2 times in last 2 months and received successfully.

21
291
5

If your discount goes more than 50% they do cancel. This is what happened to me smile

125
40932
324

Need gpay FK grocery code that works for existing users also. If neone has pls pm me

50
182
3

PhonePe Flipkart Grocery Discount Code Available

Missing