(HELP NEEDED) FK order showing delivered but I didn't received it

195°
Analyst
0
3172
25

Hi

Recently I had bought Lenovo smartclock.

Got OUT FOR DELIVERY message today at 5:30 PM from EKART with wishmaster contact PIN ..I tried contacting him tens of times but he rejected all the calls.

Got delivered msg at 8:19 Pm From EKART as well as Flipkart.

Immediately raised concern with Flipkart customer service they have promised to resolve it by 10th Dec.

Anyone else faced this situation ?

Share your experience

What to do now?

28 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
32
11904
289

Don’t worry , most probably it will be delivered tomorrow.

0
3172
25
cancob wrote:

Don’t worry , most probably it will be delivered tomorrow.

Thanks brother .. Kg+

32
11904
289
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Thanks brother .. Kg+

Welcome , Delivery guy might got stuck somewhere and to complete the minimum deliveries he marked your one as delivered.

514
30790
332

Multiple times I got the same text & very rarely they delivered shipments to wrong addresses
Delivery guys mark few shipments as delivered so to reach their targets
There used to be a time when Amazon used to automate calls for confirmation of deliveries when ATS guys used to falsely mark items delivered way too much (If you opt for a “No” you will get an instant call back from the delivery guy*)

Its no use calling the delivery guy,
Tomm / day after you will get the delivery
Sad part is.. Flipkart/Amazon won’t take any action on the delivery guys for this falsification

105
5872
55

That fu**** has marked it “delivered” to save his a** or up his game.
No problem doing that but atleast pick up calls or inform the customer that I’m doing this. But they don’t care to tell. Chhuuu
Happened with me once. Gave him a nice LL next day. imp imp

0
3172
25
getready wrote:

Multiple times I got the same text & very rarely they delivered shipments to wrong addresses
Delivery guys mark few shipments as delivered so to reach their targets
There used to be a time when Amazon used to automate calls for confirmation of deliveries when ATS guys used to falsely mark items delivered way too much (If you opt for a “No” you will get an instant call back from the delivery guy*)

Its no use calling the delivery guy,
Tomm / day after you will get the delivery
Sad part is.. Flipkart/Amazon won’t take any action on the delivery guys for this falsification

Thanks bhai Best explaination as usual from your side. Kg+

Also Got msg from EKART with link to share feedback about delivery. I wrote everything let’s see if they take any action.

83
343
2

Yes bro same thing happened with me, I had ordered washing machine same delivery guy not picked the call but got it delivered after 2 days , maybe they will be having some target to complete so in order to reach that they will do these things

0
3172
25
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

That fu**** has marked it “delivered” to save his a** or up his game.
No problem doing that but atleast pick up calls or inform the customer that I’m doing this. But they don’t care to tell. Chhuuu
Happened with me once. Gave him a nice LL next day. imp imp

Yes bhai it’s very wrong.

At least they should attend the call & tell us the reason for doing it customer would understand and accept his request.

But marking order as delivered is very bad thing to do..what if someone has bought expensive items like Iphone/GOLD coins etc..Then customer will think he got cheated and would remain worried whole night till next day.

Kg+ bro

105
5872
55
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Yes bhai it’s very wrong.

At least they should attend the call & tell us the reason for doing it customer would understand and accept his request.

But marking order as delivered is very bad thing to do..what if someone has bought expensive items like Iphone/GOLD coins etc..Then customer will think he got cheated and would remain worried whole night till next day.

Ofcourse
Same thought
Customer would be so much worried
Give a nice feedback, he’ll remember

32
11904
289
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Yes bhai it’s very wrong.

At least they should attend the call & tell us the reason for doing it customer would understand and accept his request.

But marking order as delivered is very bad thing to do..what if someone has bought expensive items like Iphone/GOLD coins etc..Then customer will think he got cheated and would remain worried whole night till next day.

He might not be knowing that who is calling , call attend karte hi aap chad baitho uspe like bata d k bose kahan hai vahin aa raha hun type to to to ?
Ps ; phir bhi 110% galti to hai hi.

0
3172
25
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Ofcourse
Same thought
Customer would be so much worried
Give a nice feedback, he’ll remember

Yes bro I’m ready with it.

Probably he wouldn’t come tomorrow. Someone else might come.

105
5872
55
Expand
cancob wrote:

He might not be knowing that who is calling , call attend karte hi aap chad baitho uspe like bata d k bose kahan hai vahin aa raha hun type to to to ?

Bhai aise nahi hota
We’ll ask him ki bhai तुमने deliver दिखा दिया already. So ofcourse i’d be worried even though not received the product.
Ideally he should ask before marking it delivered and ofc we’ll understand ki chalo koi nahi bhai kal deliver krdena. But agar bina puche kroge to गुस्सा तो ayega na.

0
3172
25
Expand
cancob wrote:

He might not be knowing that who is calling , call attend karte hi aap chad baitho uspe like bata d k bose kahan hai vahin aa raha hun type to to to ?
Ps ; phir bhi 110% galti to hai hi.

Bhai not everyone is aggressive ..Some people like us do understand their situations as well but not telling us is wrong thing.

32
11904
289
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Bhai aise nahi hota
We’ll ask him ki bhai तुमने deliver दिखा दिया already. So ofcourse i’d be worried even though not received the product.
Ideally he should ask before marking it delivered and ofc we’ll understand ki chalo koi nahi bhai kal deliver krdena. But agar bina puche kroge to गुस्सा तो ayega na.

Bhai sab aapke jaise thode na hote hai kisi kisi ko kabhi na kabhi CanCob jaise bhi mil jate hai wink

0
3172
25
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Bhai aise nahi hota
We’ll ask him ki bhai तुमने deliver दिखा दिया already. So ofcourse i’d be worried even though not received the product.
Ideally he should ask before marking it delivered and ofc we’ll understand ki chalo koi nahi bhai kal deliver krdena. But agar bina puche kroge to गुस्सा तो ayega na.

Bilkul shi bro.

0
3172
25

@cancob @getready @BubbleBoyChickenLittle

Didn’t got any delivery next day as well . As I felt something is really wrong. So , Visited the Flipkart (Instakart) Warehouse of west delhi .

Talked with manager he said I’m already working on your case (he has received a mail regarding the same from twitter team).

Me :- Then I inquired with him what exactly has happened ?
Manager:- He said actually the delivery guy was new he is unreachable even for them since yesterday. Not with me he has done the same thing with other 5 customers. – He said

Me:- What if the person donot come again to warehouse?
Manager:- We will cut his salary and will give you refund.

Me:- Then I said it’s not my issue you have to give my order from anywhere no matter what .
Manager:- Sir, Im giving you 110% assurance I will get your packet delivered by tomorrow.

Came back to home .

514
30790
332

@Shahskm

// Manager:- We will cut his salary and will give you refund. //

Fake Assurance smile
Its usually possible when the delivery guy unintentionally misplaces the product (doesn’t seem to be the case here as the delivery guy did the same with multiple customers and is absconding right now) but your case reminds me of this one
" A Delivery Guy Fled with 14 iPhone 12 pro Max, rented a BMW to have fun before eventually getting caught "
https://beebom.com/delivery-guy-fled-with-14-ip...

If the FK delivery guy indeed gave fake documents and planned to runaway with the shipments then the refund will take a bit longer to process

0
3172
25
getready wrote:

@Shahskm

// Manager:- We will cut his salary and will give you refund. //

Fake Assurance smile
Its usually possible when the delivery guy unintentionally misplaces the product (doesn’t seem to be the case here as the delivery guy did the same with multiple customers and is absconding right now) but your case reminds me of this one
" A Delivery Guy Fled with 14 iPhone 12 pro Max, rented a BMW to have fun before eventually getting caught "
https://beebom.com/delivery-guy-fled-with-14-ip...

If the FK delivery guy indeed gave fake documents and planned to runaway with the shipments then the refund will take a bit longer to process

Let’s see what happens in my case.

Hope it will get delivered today

🙂

1
6006
13

Happened with me once. The delivery guy marked the product as delivered without actually delivering it. He called me around 9pm that day to tell me that he has marked the product as delivered because it is a hassle for him to go back to the substation to return it and then collect the same next morning to deliver it. So he said he marked it delivered and he’ll deliver the product early morning and he delivered it to me the next morning. So you can relax but it is good that you raised the concern with the fk. So if anything goes wrong then you can claim it.

0
3172
25
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Happened with me once. The delivery guy marked the product as delivered without actually delivering it. He called me around 9pm that day to tell me that he has marked the product as delivered because it is a hassle for him to go back to the substation to return it and then collect the same next morning to deliver it. So he said he marked it delivered and he’ll deliver the product early morning and he delivered it to me the next morning. So you can relax but it is good that you raised the concern with the fk. So if anything goes wrong then you can claim it.

But in my case He didn’t called me , not just this he is not even accepting call of manager. I also called many times he is unreachable.

1
6006
13
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

But in my case He didn’t called me , not just this he is not even accepting call of manager. I also called many times he is unreachable.

Then it was a good move by you to raise the concern with the flipkart.

0
1049
12

May be they throwned parcel through windows … Have u checked full house

0
3172
25
UnderNation wrote:

May be they throwned parcel through windows … Have u checked full house

Are you high?

0
1049
12
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Are you high?

For Me They Won’t Call… Directly Throws Parcel and Escape. After Getting Sms From Flipkart As Delivered, Will Go Downstairs and Start Searching stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

0
3172
25

@getready @cancob @BubbleBoyChickenLittle

So, Finally it’s confirmed that courier delivery person is ran away with COD Amt around 50k and remaining prepaid orders worth More than 50k (showing it as Delivered) including mine.

Manager is requesting me to give him some time he is himself going to his house.

Flipkart is also requesting for 24 more hours.

105
5872
55
Shahskm wrote:

@getready @cancob @BubbleBoyChickenLittle

So, Finally it’s confirmed that courier delivery person is ran away with COD Amt around 50k and remaining orders worth More than 50k (showing it as Delivered) including mine.

Manager is requesting me to give him some time he is himself going to his house.

Flipkart is also requesting for 24 more hours.

See the loophole
Now he’s absconding
Wow, 50k Cod
Somebody is lucky that he didn’t prepay 50k order disappointed_relieved

7
1868
12
Shahskm wrote:

@getready @cancob @BubbleBoyChickenLittle

So, Finally it’s confirmed that courier delivery person is ran away with COD Amt around 50k and remaining prepaid orders worth More than 50k (showing it as Delivered) including mine.

Manager is requesting me to give him some time he is himself going to his house.

Flipkart is also requesting for 24 more hours.

Time has come to introduce mandatory OTP for all deliveries no matter what the price is. Some Courier companies are already following it for Bank Card deliveries & Amazon and Flipkart does that only for pricey orders.

4,915
28851
51
Shahskm wrote:

@getready @cancob @BubbleBoyChickenLittle

So, Finally it’s confirmed that courier delivery person is ran away with COD Amt around 50k and remaining prepaid orders worth More than 50k (showing it as Delivered) including mine.

Manager is requesting me to give him some time he is himself going to his house.

Flipkart is also requesting for 24 more hours.

gud luck bro.. keep updating us

Missing