Help Needed Urgently

75°
Missing
Deal Newbie
116
64
2

I had ordered Amazon Echo Dot, Smart Bulb and Amazon Fire Tv Stick combo from Amazon. The delivery executive came and handed me the parcel and ran away. When i checked the box was open and there was only Smart bulb in it. I called the delivery guy. He said contact Amazon CC. I can’t do anything. I contacted CC. They said they will investigate it and told me to wait for 3-5 days. What should i do??

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
388
1600
30

How can delivery boy ran away handling you open parcel??
Seems like you want to cheat amazon…
But you may be right but less likely

Missing
Blogger
0
2013
55

You have signed any delivery challan

Missing
Deal Newbie
116
64
2
rogerthat wrote:

You have signed any delivery challan

No i didn’t. He just handed me and ran away. Didn’t ask me to sign challan. When i saw the box was open, i ran towards the balcony but he had fled by then..

Missing
Deal Newbie
116
64
2
animesh7785474 wrote:

How can delivery boy ran away handling you open parcel??
Seems like you want to cheat amazon…
But you may be right but less likely

I swear on my mom. I’m not lying.

Missing
Deal Subedar
388
1600
30
Expand
hardyboy666 wrote:

I swear on my mom. I’m not lying.

Then complain and wait for amazon reply… Nothing more you can do

Missing
Deal Newbie
116
64
2

Guys i received a mail today from Amazon. They are saying the order was delivered to me in intact condition and they would not be able to help me with refund/replacement.

What should i do now?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
270
1
Expand
hardyboy666 wrote:

No i didn’t. He just handed me and ran away. Didn’t ask me to sign challan. When i saw the box was open, i ran towards the balcony but he had fled by then..

CCTV recording of this ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
116
64
2
Expand
smz wrote:

CCTV recording of this ?

No. We don’t have cctv installed on our door..

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
270
1
Expand
hardyboy666 wrote:

No. We don’t have cctv installed on our door..

Ok. Any other nearby cctv which has captured this can help.

Missing
Deal Cadet
294
518
1
animesh7785474 wrote:

How can delivery boy ran away handling you open parcel??
Seems like you want to cheat amazon…
But you may be right but less likely

True he’s saying right because yesterday amazon pantry guy delivered my package and there were 3 times are missing and package was tampered.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1418
13

You should have instead told them that you didn’t receive any order imp

Missing
Deal Newbie
116
64
2
Time_pass wrote:

You should have instead told them that you didn’t receive any order imp

But why should i lie? I thought they would help me get my money/product back, instead they are indirectly accusing me of fraud. I want to know what next step should i take to get my money back?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
509
6
Expand
hardyboy666 wrote:

But why should i lie? I thought they would help me get my money/product back, instead they are indirectly accusing me of fraud. I want to know what next step should i take to get my money back?

Do not call or talk over phone with call centre people.
They are typical roadside people.

Send a email to amazon. They respond with some brain with head.Also, they will be more careful while writting.

If you are not satisfied with their resolution , then file a cheating case on the delivery guy.

Missing
Deal Newbie
116
64
2

After so much hassle, finally they have initiated a refund grinning Does anyone have any idea what is POA refund? In the mail they have mentioned the refund is being credited with 3368 in my credit card and 375 as POA. What is POA??

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
191
4
Expand
hardyboy666 wrote:

But why should i lie? I thought they would help me get my money/product back, instead they are indirectly accusing me of fraud. I want to know what next step should i take to get my money back?

In that case return product.. fill some bricks and buld..

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
191
4
hardyboy666 wrote:

After so much hassle, finally they have initiated a refund grinning Does anyone have any idea what is POA refund? In the mail they have mentioned the refund is being credited with 3368 in my credit card and 375 as POA. What is POA??

POA = present of Amazon?

Missing
Lenskart floting icon