Hot Deal Help regarding BBQ Nation voucher from EazyDiner

310°
Deal Cadet
0
812
22

I wanted to make a reservation for 3 in Barbeque nation and wanted to buy 500rs voucher from EazyDiner. Can someone with EazyDiner membership help me out.
I know of the 2 month free trial of EazyDiner but I dont have a credit card on me and my pockets account is blocked.
Other queries-
Can I use the EazyDiner vouchers while booking on BBQ nation app?
Can someone tell me which other virtual cards are working on EazyDiner 2rs offer?
Thanks

35 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
328
1303
4

I have used MK AMEX card. It worked fine.
As far as I think, you can’t use those gv on BBQ Nation App.

43
4935
14

I think I can answer this question, Since my visit was Today itself…
If you want to get EazyDiner Prime subscription… Do it on PC with Payzapp Prepaid card(No issues) as suggested by @MrKool_JJ
If still you are not able to get it, pm me I’ll help u
PS. I applied 4*500 vouchers from EazyPrime on a table of 4… You have to give these vouchers when they are preparing bill at the restaurant

0
7131
118
silentOBSERVER wrote:

@MrKool_JJ

@siddhant90
You don’t need a cc to make payment via ED. You may use PZ vcc as mentioned above.
You just need to purchase these vouchers and when you reach bbq just tell them i have ED gvs and they will take care of the rest.
@R0417 – How was your experience? How much did you pay? Did you get complimentary Mocktail too ? grinning
#AA_JJ sunglasses

43
4935
14
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

@siddhant90
You don’t need a cc to make payment via ED. You may use PZ vcc as mentioned above.
You just need to purchase these vouchers and when you reach bbq just tell them i have ED gvs and they will take care of the rest.
@R0417 – How was your experience? How much did you pay? Did you get complimentary Mocktail too grinning
#AA_JJ sunglasses

I visited Korum Mall outlet Bro sunglasses and it was Amazingggg… Except for Desserts, The pastries and kulfi could have been better… But the Starters+Maincourse with panipuri and everything… majja hi aa gya toungueout
Bill was around 3000… Used 400(Magicpin)+ 100(Smiles) +250(Flipkart rewards) +500 off on 2k ED vouchers… So Net amount was Rs.1800 sunglasses
Ps. My friends were like how the hell did u get so much discount laughing

0
7131
118
Expand
R0417 wrote:

I visited Korum Mall outlet Bro sunglasses and it was Amazingggg… Except for Desserts, The pastries and kulfi could have been better… But the Starters+Maincourse with panipuri and everything… majja hi aa gya toungueout
Bill was around 3000… Used 400(Magicpin)+ 100(Smiles) +250(Flipkart rewards) +500 off on 2k ED vouchers… So Net amount was Rs.1800 sunglasses
Ps. My friends were like how the hell did u get so much discount laughing

Korum Mall wink
Ps. My friends (or Girlfriends ?) were like how the hell did u get so much discount – Did you tell them remember the name #JJ toungueout (Just kidding)
But really you got superb discount on your total bill. Next time i’ll probably message you and then only book my table toungueout
I just got ED disc and used 250rs fk bbq gv hushed
#AA_JJ sunglasses

43
4935
14
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Korum Mall wink
Ps. My friends (or Girlfriends ?) were like how the hell did u get so much discount – Did you tell them remember the name #JJ toungueout (Just kidding)
But really you got superb discount on your total bill. Next time i’ll probably message you and then only book my table toungueout
I just got ED disc and used 250rs fk bbq gv hushed
#AA_JJ sunglasses

yes 2 boys 2 girls toungueout but we’re just friends u knw joy
and abhi toh there’s 500 off coupon as well on DD on table of 4

0
7131
118
Expand
R0417 wrote:

yes 2 boys 2 girls toungueout but we’re just friends u knw joy
and abhi toh there’s 500 off coupon as well on DD on table of 4

u knw – I very well know that toungueout

0
812
22

Thanks everyone! Got the membership using Payzapp card. biggrin

0
5298
77
Expand
R0417 wrote:

I visited Korum Mall outlet Bro sunglasses and it was Amazingggg… Except for Desserts, The pastries and kulfi could have been better… But the Starters+Maincourse with panipuri and everything… majja hi aa gya toungueout
Bill was around 3000… Used 400(Magicpin)+ 100(Smiles) +250(Flipkart rewards) +500 off on 2k ED vouchers… So Net amount was Rs.1800 sunglasses
Ps. My friends were like how the hell did u get so much discount laughing

Going tomorrow night sunglasses

89
1666
12
Expand
R0417 wrote:

I visited Korum Mall outlet Bro sunglasses and it was Amazingggg… Except for Desserts, The pastries and kulfi could have been better… But the Starters+Maincourse with panipuri and everything… majja hi aa gya toungueout
Bill was around 3000… Used 400(Magicpin)+ 100(Smiles) +250(Flipkart rewards) +500 off on 2k ED vouchers… So Net amount was Rs.1800 sunglasses
Ps. My friends were like how the hell did u get so much discount laughing

Have you used voucher on app Or in store. Please guide I am planning to go. (Table for 4)

43
4935
14
Expand
Kakarrot wrote:

Have you used voucher on app Or in store. Please guide I am planning to go. (Table for 4)

Apply magicpin code and smiles in app while booking
Rest all vouchers at restaurant

89
1666
12
Expand
R0417 wrote:

Apply magicpin code and smiles in app while booking
Rest all vouchers at restaurant

Thanks…

89
1666
12
Expand
R0417 wrote:

Apply magicpin code and smiles in app while booking
Rest all vouchers at restaurant

Bro what is form of eazydiner voucher. Is it code with pin. Or some coupon code. Can you post sample. I have purchased but it is not quicksilver voucher but 3 coupon of 500.

0
7131
118
Expand
Kakarrot wrote:

Bro what is form of eazydiner voucher. Is it code with pin. Or some coupon code. Can you post sample. I have purchased but it is not quicksilver voucher but 3 coupon of 500.

It’s a alphanumeric cc. smile
#AA_JJ sunglasses

0
7131
118
Expand
Kakarrot wrote:

Multiple can be used in single bill??

yes, i clubbed my ED gvs and fk bbq gv smile
#AA_JJ sunglasses

43
4935
14
Expand
Kakarrot wrote:

Multiple can be used in single bill??

Yup, Multiple codes can be used in single bill

43
4935
14
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

It’s a alphanumeric cc. smile

😱 where is #AA_JJ
Your post will be considered invalid without tagline

0
5298
77
Expand
Kakarrot wrote:

Multiple can be used in single bill??

yes. applied 4×500 eazydiner and one 500 off code from phonepe in same bill. visited on 16feb, chennai.

One of my used Eazydiner code is W0WVYR0G0I

0
7131
118
Expand
R0417 wrote:

😱 where is #AA_JJ
Your post will be considered invalid without tagline

Edited wink

412
1325
11
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

yes. applied 4×500 eazydiner and one 500 off code from phonepe in same bill. visited on 16feb, chennai.

One of my used Eazydiner code is W0WVYR0G0I

It is with PIN ?
or only code worked?

I used BBQ GC of 1000/- denomination and it was having both Code and PIN !

0
7131
118

Seems like BBQ is getting good biz all because of Dimers sunglasses
#AA_JJ wink

0
5298
77
Expand
ManojSingla wrote:

It is with PIN ?
or only code worked?

I used BBQ GC of 1000/- denomination and it was having both Code and PIN !

no pin. only code.

Also it is not issued by QuickCilver i think..

412
1325
11
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

no pin. only code.

Also it is not issued by QuickCilver i think..

Upto 500 only code work.

Above 500 code with PIN required
(as I was told by BBQ employee)

0
5298
77
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Seems like BBQ is getting good biz all because of Dimers sunglasses
#AA_JJ wink

Main thing is they are accepting all coupons and applying at same time, so that we are getting high discounts. Or else most of us would have not visited ..

0
5298
77
Expand
ManojSingla wrote:

Upto 500 only code work.

Above 500 code with PIN required
(as I was told by BBQ employee)

But in eazydiner only 500 vouchers were available and we are getting it at 375. we can buy it in multiples as per our requirement. Also note that my vouchers were having validity till 18Apr2021. So only 2 months from now. So dont buy in excess and keep it. We have to Plan wisely.

0
7131
118
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Main thing is they are accepting all coupons and applying at same time, so that we are getting high discounts. Or else most of us would have not visited ..

Whatever it is they are making money wink
I too was skeptical if they would use ED gvs and FK bbq gvs in my single bill but my captain said sir, hai to bbq kahi voucher na smile
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Missing