How can I waive off Citibank credit card annual fee?

123°
Deal Cadet
89
219
2

Citibank charged me annual fee So I contacted Customer Care and ask for a waiver on the basis of spending history and regular payments. But Citibank CC executive declined.

Due to lockdown, I was unable to spend money. What should I do guys?

27 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
7017
118

Was that paytm citi cc?
I guess paytm citi cc is LTF right?
Can someone please confirm this.

89
219
2
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Was that paytm citi cc?
I guess paytm citi cc is LTF right?
Can someone please confirm this.

Rewards card

32
2192
20
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Was that paytm citi cc?
I guess paytm citi cc is LTF right?
Can someone please confirm this.

Paytm cc 50k for fee waiver

116
2676
37
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Was that paytm citi cc?
I guess paytm citi cc is LTF right?
Can someone please confirm this.

no LTF
spend 50k to waive off fees

89
219
2
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Paytm cc 50k for fee waiver

For Rewards card, 30k required for fee waiver. But due to lockdown, spending also get affected

116
2676
37
Expand
Digitalguy wrote:

Rewards card

i don’t think they will revert..
only last option is to close the card and get fees reverted.
Between u had to spend only 30k and it is easy..u can use ur card in sale. If not for self, many dimer will happily order using ur card

89
219
2
Expand
nomag wrote:

i don’t think they will revert..
only last option is to close the card and get fees reverted.
Between u had to spend only 30k and it is easy..u can use ur card in sale. If not for self, many dimer will happily order using ur card

They provided 1 offer instead of waiveoff fee – 1000 cashback on min. 2000 for next 30 days

116
2676
37
Expand
Digitalguy wrote:

They provided 1 offer instead of waiveoff fee – 1000 cashback on min. 2000 for next 30 days

thats like waived off only biggrin
Only GST need to pay

52
194
2
Expand
Digitalguy wrote:

They provided 1 offer instead of waiveoff fee – 1000 cashback on min. 2000 for next 30 days

On spend, which offer is this.

89
219
2

Citibank gives rewards on wallet load. Any idea~

52
194
2
Digitalguy wrote:

Citibank gives rewards on wallet load. Any idea~

Which offer bro and which offer u r talking about 1000rs

0
734
13

For me they provided no offer… And asked to close card if dont want to pay renewal fees.. and apply for new fresh card… With 1k cashback/1k amazon voucher…

89
219
2
Expand
Oliver85 wrote:

After how many days you get cashback from citibank

In the next bill generated

89
219
2
Dealkitalash wrote:

For me they provided no offer… And asked to close card if dont want to pay renewal fees.. and apply for new fresh card… With 1k cashback/1k amazon voucher…

I think 1k cashback offer is applicable for new citibank user only.

89
219
2
Expand
Oliver85 wrote:

It is already generated no cashback in that

Have you got the call from cc executive regarding retention cashback?

GST  is to be borne by the consumer.

If you got the call then only you are eligible.

0
322
32
Expand
Digitalguy wrote:

Have you got the call from cc executive regarding retention cashback?

GST  is to be borne by the consumer.

If you got the call then only you are eligible.

Yes they had informed to me. Will have to call them now

89
219
2
Expand
Oliver85 wrote:

Yes they had informed to me. Will have to call them now

When you did transaction of ₹2000?

Plz let me know –
CC executive call date, Transaction date, Bill Statement Date

0
322
32
Expand
Digitalguy wrote:

When you did transaction of ₹2000?

Plz let me know –
CC executive call date, Transaction date, Bill Statement Date

I did 2500rs transaction on 13th Dec, statement was generated on 17 th Dec. But there is still no credit in unbilled also

89
219
2
Expand
Oliver85 wrote:

I did 2500rs transaction on 13th Dec, statement was generated on 17 th Dec. But there is still no credit in unbilled also

Executive call date=Offer activation date=13th Dec? It will not display under unbilled transactions.

0
322
32
Expand
Digitalguy wrote:

Executive call date=Offer activation date=13th Dec?

It was activated almost a week before the transaction date

89
219
2
Expand
Oliver85 wrote:

It was activated almost a week before the transaction date

That transaction will not display under unbilled transactions. You can reach out to the bank via call/Email.

Missing