How long does myntra usually take to refund?

246°
Deal Hunter
117
14768
66

Returned a wrong product on 19th Jan and the pick up person left a slip.
Today is 6th day and no refund yet.
Update – after leaving a new complaint, some girl called and said she had initiated the refund. Hope its soon.

7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
24
38576
591

I usually get refunds the same day of pickup, escalate the issue on twitter

117
14768
66
androgame wrote:

I usually get refunds the same day of pickup, escalate the issue on twitter

That fast! 😰
ok, thanks.

3
542
6
Expand
rini50 wrote:

That fast! 😰
ok, thanks.

Refund is processed normally on same day of pickup, but it will take time if payment was made by debit card/ NetBanking, just check if they have initiated the refund or not

117
14768
66
Expand
4V35H wrote:

Refund is processed normally on same day of pickup, but it will take time if payment was made by debit card/ NetBanking, just check if they have initiated the refund or not

Nothing. Send a DM to them, hope they give a solution.

117
14768
66
androgame wrote:

I usually get refunds the same day of pickup, escalate the issue on twitter

This company called foliyaj send a shabby wrong product and now myntra is not refunding money after taking that trash in the 1st place.
https://imgur.com/u...OW

233
471
4

In my last return order of Rs. 1389 myntra deducted Rs. 150/- as a shipping charges.
This thing is not acceptable.

117
14768
66
abhi8800109787450 wrote:

In my last return order of Rs. 1389 myntra deducted Rs. 150/- as a shipping charges.
This thing is not acceptable.

You got some money right? I’m not getting anything despite sending unboxing video too. If they refuse to refund again, I’m filing complain.
Won’t take their crap attitude.
And ironically this was my first order with money. Earlier orders were with gift vouchers. Don’t know if this is how they’re trying to profit 😅

Missing