how to raise dispute for error in Credit Score Report? it's asking to take subscription!

We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Raise issue with that bank who reported incorrect info

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

First report the erroneous entry to respected bank, if they denies any wrong info from their side, then generate Control/Token Number from app which you checked credit score, and then report to resolution portal of that site

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

First Report on twitter or any social media, then they will ask you some details to share, share there or share on official bank site. ( for wrong account linked, you have to share kyc doc and cibil report ) ( download latest report from cibil site or Amazon or anywhere where you can see download option) As i did in my case with HDFC , SBI bank.

I will take 1-2 month to update .

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

their is mechanism to report errors at Credit score generation platforms itself.

use it whenever you feel the need.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Raising a dispute with credit bureau doesn't do anything at all. You have to contact the bank that us reporting the information. Buying a subscription doesn't help in any way.

Click here to reply