Hot Deal How to use Amazon ICICI Card without pin?

783°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
274
3269
89

My card is dispatched (not received). My online card is already added to my amazon account. But how to order using it? It asks for CVV which I cannot provide because I dont have physical card cry

46 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
6
1752
16

Click on the card shown on Amazon and it would turn and show you cvv.

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4698
65

@Budhe ab is umar mai naye naye cards bnane ki kya jarurat pad gayi. smile smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
498
871
11

Also, a sms also gets dispatched on your number mentioning the CVV after the generation of the virtual card.

Missing
Analyst
0
10373
105

बुढ़ापे me bhi bank wale credit card issue kr dete h kya stuck_out_tongue joy joy

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
274
3269
89
dgreatgambler007 wrote:

Also, a sms also gets dispatched on your number mentioning the CVV after the generation of the virtual card.

The only sms i got was “Your amazon ICICI card has been generated. Please login to iMobile after 48 hours to view details.”

It is more than 48 hours now. And when I login into iMobile app I see no credit card, only Pockets account.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
274
3269
89
manish.kumar19 wrote:

Click on the card shown on Amazon and it would turn and show you cvv.

My card shown on amazon does NOT even turn cry

Missing
Deal Cadet
498
871
11
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

The only sms i got was “Your amazon ICICI card has been generated. Please login to iMobile after 48 hours to view details.”

It is more than 48 hours now. And when I login into iMobile app I see no credit card, only Pockets account.

sorry,  I mistook the question of CVV with the PIN of the card whose sms comes as soon as the card gets generated……. well,  Cvv could only be viewed by clicking on the card at the time of its generation…… otherwise you need to wait for the phyical card to be delivered as a security measure as you know with cvv,  it can be misused on international websites………
Sorry for the confusion stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
274
3269
89
Expand
dgreatgambler007 wrote:

sorry,  I mistook the question of CVV with the PIN of the card whose sms comes as soon as the card gets generated……. well,  Cvv could only be viewed by clicking on the card at the time of its generation…… otherwise you need to wait for the phyical card to be delivered as a security measure as you know with cvv,  it can be misused on international websites………
Sorry for the confusion stuck_out_tongue

No problem.

1. I just received PIN on sms. Card number is masked & sms says card will be dispatched in 7 days.

2. I downloaded iMObile & registered as existing user (because I already have Pockets account). Other option was to open ZOOP account. I chose existing user.
After registering it said – do I want to register as “Pocket Wallet” user OR link Pocket Wallet with existing ICICI savings account? Since I dont have savings account, so I chose register as Pocket Wallet user. Now, inside the app, I can only see my Pocket card details.

How do I see my APay card details , any idea?

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
250
3

Hi, I had the same exact problem.I too tried to register on imobile prior to receiving the card and instead got my pockets card in there.So you will have to wait for the physical card to come.

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
143
3

Hey, how did you get them to collect your documents? Nobody came to my house. No call back received even after called 1800….

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
274
3269
89
Guy_Next_Door wrote:

Hey, how did you get them to collect your documents? Nobody came to my house. No call back received even after called 1800….

We discussed this in PM. (like i write in official emails toungueout)

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2680
46

CVV is visible in icici netbanking credit card section

Go to credit cards section. Click on credit card account. An OTP will come. Enter the OTP. Credit card pic will be shown. Below that there is an option to “View CVV

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
274
3269
89
micke wrote:

CVV is visible in icici netbanking credit card section

Go to credit cards section. Click on credit card account. An OTP will come. Enter the OTP. Credit card pic will be shown. Below that there is an option to “View CVV

What net-banking credit cards section bro? I dont even have icici net banking. I dont have icici savings bank account. This APay card is my first ICICI product.

Missing
Community Angel
73
4771
52
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

This APay card is my first ICICI product.

Aap bhul bahut jaldi jate ho.
It’s 2nd, your First ICICI product is Pockets by ICICICI.

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
200
2

Can we use amazon pay ICICI card on offline shopping stores also…or only on amazon ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
274
3269
89
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Aap bhul bahut jaldi jate ho.
It’s 2nd, your First ICICI product is Pockets by ICICICI.

Oh yes, mein bhul gaya, jaise mein sari loots lootna bhul jata hu. rolleyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
79
36
0
xera0117 wrote:

Hi, I had the same exact problem.I too tried to register on imobile prior to receiving the card and instead got my pockets card in there.So you will have to wait for the physical card to come.

Call their customer care and they would link it to your mobile no. And imobile app, you can then use it..

Missing
Entertainer
452
7115
83
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Oh yes, mein bhul gaya, jaise mein sari loots lootna bhul jata hu. rolleyes

Phir to teri biwi ya saheli yahi ganaa gati hogi… smile toungueout
.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
276
3

For ICICI bank account holders (Not pocket holders)
1. The card is instantly generated and CVV and other details can be viewed in the ICICI portal itself. PIN is also generated then n there.
2. Physical card gets dispatched in 7 working days.

For Non ICICI bank account holders (like me)
1. The card PIN is only generated upon approval, and the same card is linked to amazon account.
2. till now you can only see the Card last 4 digits in Amazon account.
3. you cannot login into icici imobile app or net banking to see your account details until you receive your card.
4. Upon recieveing the card, call the AMAZON PAY ICICI customer care at 18001020123 entering your credit card details. connect to agent and ask for customer id here. Also ask to link your mobile number with this ID. This have SLA of 24Hrs (but gets done in 3 4 hours).
5. Now you can register for ICICI imobile or netbanking .

Missing
Deal Cadet
498
871
11
m.gaurav1990886 wrote:

Can we use amazon pay ICICI card on offline shopping stores also…or only on amazon ?

you can use it offline too…..

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
534
6
Bhalla_here wrote:

For Non ICICI bank account holders (like me)
..
5. Now you can register for ICICI imobile or netbanking .

Are you sure you can use imobile post generation of your userid for non ICICI customers?

I could not do it. I’m on iOS.

  • EDIT: My bad! Just discovered I can do it. Needed a re-install.
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
276
3
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

Are you sure you can use imobile post generation of your userid for non ICICI customers?

I could not do it. I’m on iOS.

  • EDIT: My bad! Just discovered I can do it. Needed a re-install.

great

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
276
3
santochinna550 wrote:

How to get amazon card anyone please help me.

check your amazon pay page. if there is the link, apply for it

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
195
3040
40
Expand
Bhalla_here wrote:

check your amazon pay page. if there is the link, apply for it

Did you get your card with promised limit?

Missing