how to use dimes??

84°
Deal Newbie
247
68
0

Hi guys.. any body knows how do we use dimes. I have placed an order once, but got no confirmation. Is it working fine with you or is there any problem?

16 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
346
10214
44

Admin team will contact you, don’t worry

1
10123
68

It takes time not instant
Maybe 3-4 days so don’t worry.

247
68
0
hotchap wrote:

Admin team will contact you, don’t worry

I have ordered something about two months ago but got no communication till yet.

346
10214
44
Expand
rakshatanwer1995639 wrote:

I have ordered something about two months ago but got no communication till yet.

What and how did you ordered?

247
68
0
Expand
hotchap wrote:

What and how did you ordered?

So I was not getting any option on the app, so I went to the website and ordered something from amazon. Through gift store- redeem

346
10214
44
Expand
rakshatanwer1995639 wrote:

So I was not getting any option on the app, so I went to the website and ordered something from amazon. Through gift store- redeem

How much dimes were there at that time you ordered.
Did you see any deduction after ordering.

247
68
0
Expand
hotchap wrote:

How much dimes were there at that time you ordered.
Did you see any deduction after ordering.

There was no deduction. After placing the order it said that the team will contact or will send an email.

247
68
0
Expand
hotchap wrote:

How much dimes were there at that time you ordered.
Did you see any deduction after ordering.

So is it totally easy and okay for you guys to redeem the points?

1
10123
68
Expand
rakshatanwer1995639 wrote:

So is it totally easy and okay for you guys to redeem the points?

What you redeemed it for??
If wanted something from Amazon should have give for Amazon gv you would have received it in 2-3 days.

247
68
0
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

What you redeemed it for??
If wanted something from Amazon should have give for Amazon gv you would have received it in 2-3 days.

Ill check the same option again.. and will try ordering and will get back here with more questions on this. Do you know where can I find the option to redeem dimes in the app?

346
10214
44
Expand
rakshatanwer1995639 wrote:

There was no deduction. After placing the order it said that the team will contact or will send an email.

As there was no deduction, you can try same. They will contact you via chat and give you the details. Mostly @MJ911 will contact you.

247
68
0
Expand
hotchap wrote:

As there was no deduction, you can try same. They will contact you via chat and give you the details. Mostly @MJ911 will contact you.

Okie.. thanks

247
68
0
Expand
hotchap wrote:

As there was no deduction, you can try same. They will contact you via chat and give you the details. Mostly @MJ911 will contact you.

Any idea on where can I find redeem option on app?

123
2405
16

I won 100 dimes, before a week or two….

But those never got added in my account……….

358
563
3

how to get amazon gift voucher against desidime dimes ??

Missing