Hot Deal

How we can watch multiple TV from single Set-up box

12K°
Deal Subedar
dealyogi

Hi Friends. I want to watch multiple (3) TVs from single set-up box, as I dont want to buy multi screen plan. I am ok if single channel will run on all TVs as at any point, only 1 tv will be running.
so what are the best possible and feasible way to do this like HDMI splitter. Please give me the link of product too having reasonable price.
Anyone is doing like this at their home? If so, then how you are changing channel on TV in other room which is not having set-up box directly in range.
Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

29 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Put splitter at the Output cable. I havent tried but know it works as I saw it working like that at my Uncle’s place (Common room + Bedroom) and at one Barber’s as well. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@Annamalai Nārāyaṇa wrote:

i hope you are ok wit cat cable running across room

you need two equipment to achieve this

1) hdmi over cat 6 receiver + transmitter
2) gigabit switch


Could you please give more information or product link?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

Put splitter at the Output cable. I havent tried but know it works like that as I saw it working like that at my Uncle’s place (Common room + Bedroom) and at one Barber’s as well. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Thanks for info. But i am looking for someone who is actually using this method.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@dealyogi wrote:

@Annamalai Nārāyaṇa wrote:

i hope you are ok wit cat cable running across room

you need two equipment to achieve this

1) hdmi over cat 6 receiver + transmitter
2) gigabit switch


Could you please give more information or product link?


Check my original post, i have added info

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also want to attach 2 tv with single set top box. Presently i have dish tv connection. Is there any way to watch seperate channels on two tvs with single set top box ?
Or should i go for add-on connection? It will cost less or should i buy new set top box with amazon offer? Totally confused. Anyone has any solution? plz help

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@abhijitja wrote:

I also want to attach 2 tv with single set top box. Presently i have dish tv connection. Is there any way to watch seperate channels on two tvs with single set top box ?
Or should i go for add-on connection? It will cost less or should i buy new set top box with amazon offer? Totally confused. Anyone has any solution? plz help

You can connect 2 TVs to a set top box but watching two different channels is not possible. You will have to buy a new set top box.
p.s. all the current dth providers offer discounts for an additional set top box.
hope this helps https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I am also looking for this… We can watch in Both TV same channel.

But it seems there is no way to watch two different channels from a single Connection. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Any Solution Guyz

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@Annamalai Nārāyaṇa wrote:

@dealyogi wrote:

@Annamalai Nārāyaṇa wrote:

i hope you are ok wit cat cable running across room

you need two equipment to achieve this

1) hdmi over cat 6 receiver + transmitter
2) gigabit switch


Could you please give more information or product link?


Check my original post, i have added info


Thanks Bhai. But this is costly solution as well as might be available in USA instead of India. I am looking some reliable solution.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i m using 2 tv with one box with av splitter and its working fine

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i m using 2 tv with one box with av splitter and its working fine

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

hdmi in same room js fine byt in another room will be prohibitively expensive.
3RCA cable will be cheapest but will lose signal quality on satellite stb which has a weak output. so use main on hdmi and 2nd tv on 3rca. you can use cctv cable for 10feet + distances
powered 3rca signal amplifiers are history

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
@dealyogi wrote:

@Dealmafia wrote:

use Wireless Smart Card Splitter
http://www.dipolnet.com/wireless_smart_card_spl...


Bhai, this is already “Withdrawn” from offer. Please check your link and provide the correct link if possible.


another listing but check before order it will work or not in India
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEZPRZEWODOWY-SPLITTE...

more info

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@dharmanath481 wrote:

hdmi in same room js fine byt in another room will be prohibitively expensive.
3RCA cable will be cheapest but will lose signal quality on satellite stb which has a weak output. so use main on hdmi and 2nd tv on 3rca. you can use cctv cable for 10feet + distances
powered 3rca signal amplifiers are history


Hmm. Disstane between each tv is more than 30-40 feets (considering distance by using wire in internal wiring). So not sure if we can have so long RCA cables.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

you didn’t read the post. I wrote 3rca over cctv cable. the pins are available in shops for 5-10 bucks each.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Guys. This is fixed for me. How? check below.

I HDMI output of setup box to MAIN TV and 3 cable output of setup box to “AV to RF convertor”. Now output of AV to RF connect to any number of CABLE wires (I connected 2) and connect to the TV using normal cable wire socket at other end. Then auto search on those tvs. First channel will be of setup box channel. So all TVs will get same channel running with audio/video both. Videocon d2h remote is RF remote, so I am able to change the channel from anywhere in the house.
However few hiccups in the starting (not clear voice, picture), but a random hit-n-try finally got the desired result. Also I was not aware for AV to RF convertor, so cable guys charged me double for this box, however it is available for ~350/- online + wire cost. So around in 1000/- rs extra you can connect 3 TVs with same setup box. Lastly dont except HD quality in other tvs as cable wire connected, however still its very good quality (I used 35meter wire to connect other TV, still good quality)..Hope this helps to many of us.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@dealyogi wrote:

Guys. This is fixed for me. How? check below.

I HDMI output of setup box to MAIN TV and 3 cable output of setup box to “AV to RF convertor”. Now output of AV to RF connect to any number of CABLE wires (I connected 2) and connect to the TV using normal cable wire socket at other end. Then auto search on those tvs. First channel will be of setup box channel. So all TVs will get same channel running with audio/video both. Videocon d2h remote is RF remote, so I am able to change the channel from anywhere in the house.
However few hiccups in the starting (not clear voice, picture), but a random hit-n-try finally got the desired result. Also I was not aware for AV to RF convertor, so cable guys charged me double for this box, however it is available for ~350/- online + wire cost. So around in 1000/- rs extra you can connect 3 TVs with same setup box. Lastly dont except HD quality in other tvs as cable wire connected, however still its very good quality (I used 35meter wire to connect other TV, still good quality)..Hope this helps to many of us.


I have the SD box with coax out which can easily be done with a splitter.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@dealyogi wrote:

Guys. This is fixed for me. How? check below.

I HDMI output of setup box to MAIN TV and 3 cable output of setup box to “AV to RF convertor”. Now output of AV to RF connect to any number of CABLE wires (I connected 2) and connect to the TV using normal cable wire socket at other end. Then auto search on those tvs. First channel will be of setup box channel. So all TVs will get same channel running with audio/video both. Videocon d2h remote is RF remote, so I am able to change the channel from anywhere in the house.
However few hiccups in the starting (not clear voice, picture), but a random hit-n-try finally got the desired result. Also I was not aware for AV to RF convertor, so cable guys charged me double for this box, however it is available for ~350/- online + wire cost. So around in 1000/- rs extra you can connect 3 TVs with same setup box. Lastly dont except HD quality in other tvs as cable wire connected, however still its very good quality (I used 35meter wire to connect other TV, still good quality)..Hope this helps to many of us.


Can u watch different channels in different tv?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@reetesh_kr wrote:

@dealyogi wrote:

Guys. This is fixed for me. How? check below.

I HDMI output of setup box to MAIN TV and 3 cable output of setup box to “AV to RF convertor”. Now output of AV to RF connect to any number of CABLE wires (I connected 2) and connect to the TV using normal cable wire socket at other end. Then auto search on those tvs. First channel will be of setup box channel. So all TVs will get same channel running with audio/video both. Videocon d2h remote is RF remote, so I am able to change the channel from anywhere in the house.
However few hiccups in the starting (not clear voice, picture), but a random hit-n-try finally got the desired result. Also I was not aware for AV to RF convertor, so cable guys charged me double for this box, however it is available for ~350/- online + wire cost. So around in 1000/- rs extra you can connect 3 TVs with same setup box. Lastly dont except HD quality in other tvs as cable wire connected, however still its very good quality (I used 35meter wire to connect other TV, still good quality)..Hope this helps to many of us.


Can u watch different channels in different tv?


No bro, only single channel on all TVs

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Previously I was using two tv connection on single cable but the cable operator forcing to buy a set up box as they migrated from analog to digital . whether I can use 2 tv using a single connection in digital

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Harry-Potter wrote:

Previously I was using two tv connection on single cable but the cable operator forcing to buy a set up box as they migrated from analog to digital . whether I can use 2 tv using a single connection in digital

no, old cable tv its possible, but in setopbox setup one setup box one tv or one setupbox one channel showin in other tv using HDMI splitter

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can any one update the link I want to use this system 1 set top box 3 tvs.
Please help

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

1. Take Videocon D2h with RF Remote
2. connect one TV to HDMI
3. Connect another one through AV out
4. Buy one more RF remote for another TV

Enjoy viewing……RF remote will get range of 200 mtrs more

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sha148 wrote:

1. Take Videocon D2h with RF Remote
2. connect one TV to HDMI
3. Connect another one through AV out
4. Buy one more RF remote for another TV

Enjoy viewing……RF remote will get range of 200 mtrs more

Bro, your 3rd point might not be feasible if other TVs are far in distance. You can try the following,in which we can use simple cable tv wire as lon as we need. Its already working perfectly fine for my 3 TVs (planning to connect one more)..

“I HDMI output of setup box to MAIN TV and 3 cable output of setup box to “AV to RF convertor”. Now output of AV to RF connect to any number of CABLE wires (I connected 2) and connect to the TV using normal cable wire socket at other end. "

Missing