How to redeem Air india voucher (recieved from Amex)

109°
Deal Subedar
vishal_ag

Can someone please help in procedure to redeem air india voucher of 3k recieved from amex spend based offer

In air india website no option to pay by gv

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

There is field to enter voucher on first page of airindia (page before searching flight itself). Remember voucher is one time use only. So first search the flight and start again from home page once you are confirmed which flight to book. Then enter the voucher, search flight and book in single session

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
dealyogi wrote:

There is field to enter voucher on first page of airindia (page before searching flight itself). Remember voucher is one time use only. So first search the flight and start again from home page once you are confirmed which flight to book. Then enter the voucher, search flight and book in single session

Will these codes give flat 3k/5k on the whole fare amt? There are no hidden tncs right?
We need to enter this on the main page right where it shows enter promo code i guess if m not wrong grinning
@narayana1dd249
Please confirm asap. TIA smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Will these codes give flat 3k/5k on the whole fare amt? There are no hidden tncs right?
We need to enter this on the main page right where it shows enter promo code i guess if m not wrong grinning
@narayana1dd249
Please confirm asap. TIA smile

No. You will get discount only on base fare and not on taxes. Your flight base fare needs to be more than value of the code.

Tip: You can book two tickets in one shot if your base fare is less than coupon value.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
sardasa wrote:

No. You will get discount only on base fare and not on taxes. Your flight base fare needs to be more than value of the code.

Tip: You can book two tickets in one shot if your base fare is less than coupon value.

Your flight base fare needs to be more than value of the code. – My base fare was around 4.2k.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Will these codes give flat 3k/5k on the whole fare amt? There are no hidden tncs right?
We need to enter this on the main page right where it shows enter promo code i guess if m not wrong grinning
@narayana1dd249
Please confirm asap. TIA smile

Discount will be on base fare and will give flat discount on base fare as per voucher value.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Your flight base fare needs to be more than value of the code. – My base fare was around 4.2k.

Then you can use 3k voucher not 5k

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Buying these vouchers. PM me ASAP

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dealyogi wrote:

There is field to enter voucher on first page of airindia (page before searching flight itself). Remember voucher is one time use only. So first search the flight and start again from home page once you are confirmed which flight to book. Then enter the voucher, search flight and book in single session

can we pay the balance amount through any other means or Amex card is must?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
narayana1dd249 wrote:

can we pay the balance amount through any other means or Amex card is must?

Amex card is required, as I remember.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Voucher is giving error in air india app.. On first homescreen itself..
Any solution? Whom to contact?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
vishal_ag wrote:

Voucher is giving error in air india app.. On first homescreen itself..
Any solution? Whom to contact?

try from website.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Buying Air India AMEX Vouchers. PM me ASAP sellers

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply