Hot Deal HUMBLE REQUEST-ZOMATO CODES

457°
Missing
Deal Cadet
135
715
13

Nowadays zommato codes are cracking…. people trying various codes to get 150 food free…. they got the free food but the codes which they used are belong to someother one who didn’t used it yet and got it from TOI happytimes answers by winning…. they really deserves it but many greedy as*****les are using the codes of genuine winners… its a humble request to all not to use that codes because they belong to someone else and thought of yourself inplace of them… don’t try to use zomato codes, but earn it by sending the daily sms on happytimes…..

Expired 12 months
43 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
135
715
13

Admin plz don’t move this to discussion because this trend should be stopped….

Missing
Community Angel
98
32342
532
aalemaaro339 wrote:

Admin plz don’t move this to discussion because this trend should be stopped….

This post wont matter to anyone bro, looters will keep on looting (in the literal meaning)

Missing
Deal Subedar
701
1571
8

@admin Dear admin, please have a look… Try to stop such cheap loots in which person get humiliated.. if a company get looted then its ok but one should not loot a person.. please make sure to delete such post related to zomato code cracks or Zomato toi code loot

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
715
13
santosh_kumaar wrote:

This not at all eligible for discussion in DD. Just ignore

People like u should be looted first and then they realized the importance of the post

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
715
13
looter143 wrote:

@admin Dear admin, please have a look… Try to stop such cheap loots in which person get humiliated.. if a company get looted then its ok but one should not loot a person.. please make sure to delete such post related to zomato code cracks or Zomato toi code loot

Thanks bro for supporting

Missing
Community Angel
98
32342
532
looter143 wrote:

@admin Dear admin, please have a look… Try to stop such cheap loots in which person get humiliated.. if a company get looted then its ok but one should not loot a person.. please make sure to delete such post related to zomato code cracks or Zomato toi code loot

Bro in this kind of (cheap) loots, desidime is much behind facebook / telegram/ whatsapp groups and channels , here only around 20-25 codes were posted, but i got like 500 codes in these groups and people are selling code as cheap as 30 there , so even clearing DD wont have much effect on all this
Harsh reality but a person’s mindset can never be changed unless he feels it from inside
BTW, lost 1 code this time , and had to use the other one in hurry pensive
Dineout was much better

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
715
13
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro in this kind of (cheap) loots, desidime is much behind facebook / telegram/ whatsapp groups and channels , here only around 20-25 codes were posted, but i got like 500 codes in these groups and people are selling code as cheap as 30 there , so even clearing DD wont have much effect on all this
Harsh reality but a person’s mindset can never be changed unless he feels it from inside
BTW, lost 1 code this time , and had to use the other one in hurry pensive
Dineout was much better

Same here…. lost three…. more otw

Missing
Coupon Hunter
386
2640
32
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro in this kind of (cheap) loots, desidime is much behind facebook / telegram/ whatsapp groups and channels , here only around 20-25 codes were posted, but i got like 500 codes in these groups and people are selling code as cheap as 30 there , so even clearing DD wont have much effect on all this
Harsh reality but a person’s mindset can never be changed unless he feels it from inside
BTW, lost 1 code this time , and had to use the other one in hurry pensive
Dineout was much better

Toi Zomato is flat 150 off?

Missing
Deal Cadet
208
253
2
Expand
aalemaaro339 wrote:

People like u should be looted first and then they realized the importance of the post

joy joy. This is a platform just to loot everything & no mercy on anything.
Missing
Deal Cadet
135
715
13
Expand
santosh_kumaar wrote:
joy joy. This is a platform just to loot everything & no mercy on anything.

Loot in the way to not hurt any dimer or genuine winners

Missing
Deal Subedar
149
1998
35
Expand
santosh_kumaar wrote:
joy joy. This is a platform just to loot everything & no mercy on anything.

yes, such ppl are called as thiefs and I guess there are no thiefs in DD atleast.

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
847
8

no one gonna stop cracking the codes by reading this post
and all are greedy and they also doing hardwork to crack the codes

Missing
Analyst
575
10308
103

My 2 genuine codes which I won in TOI quiz, used by someone :sad:
But who are using codes by replacing digits , remember Karma repeats sweat_smile

Missing
Community Angel
98
32342
532
htzaz wrote:

no one gonna stop cracking the codes by reading this post
and all are greedy and they also doing hardwork to crack the codes

What kind of hardwork bro ?
Even zomato starts giving error after sometime confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
847
8
Expand
androgame wrote:

What kind of hardwork bro ?
Even zomato starts giving error after sometime confused

they need to do hit & trial manually
its get probability of 1 working code in 40-50 attempts

Missing
Community Angel
98
32342
532
Expand
htzaz wrote:

they need to do hit & trial manually
its get probability of 1 working code in 40-50 attempts

laughing Isnt a job of 8 hours better than that ?

And they end up selling these codes for 40-50 rupees

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
847
8
Expand
androgame wrote:
laughing Isnt a job of 8 hours better than that ?

And they end up selling these codes for 40-50 rupees

its kinda job for students who have free time
and in DD mostly are students only

Missing
Community Angel
98
32342
532
Expand
htzaz wrote:

its kinda job for students who have free time
and in DD mostly are students only

flushed I too am a student, but whats so interesting in this job ?

This is more of a torture

Missing
Deal Subedar
63
2126
24
Expand
androgame wrote:
laughing Isnt a job of 8 hours better than that ?

And they end up selling these codes for 40-50 rupees

Then you’re not aware outside conditions of far from home.
This deals , codes , price error are primary incomes of lots of jobless (skillless) fellows .

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
138

Today I won a code too. But I am 100% sure it has already been used laughing

Missing