Is there even a 10% chance of this being Legit?
18 days left

I’m getting 3% return per day for 5 days per week.

  • 2167
  • 52
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 6
    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Cadet
a.kabeer31837

First of all How The Hell no one here has discussed it here already?

I have seen with my own eyes my friend getting 3 percent return per day for 5 days a week. That’s almost 60% return per month. We here chase 1 and 2% nominal returns and spend so much energy while at it.
App name is HTFOX, it’s a trading app and it gives really great returns. Look on YouTube.
I wanted to write this post as soon as I came to know about this. But I thought it can be scam so monitored it for a month on my friends account and for last week I’m using it also.
1st I invested 50usd which gave 1.5usd per day and after 2 days I added another 180usd. In 5 days I earned approx 20usd. And withdrew into bank(pending) and in my Binance wallet(received yesterday). It seems too good to be true.
So here’s the overview of this app and it’s like:
There are few traders with great experience and they trade during set times this app copies those traders exact moves to your account and get profits. In last one month I have not seen a single day where this has not made profit.
If anyone is interested I’ll also write the detailed instructions on how to do it.
Also people who are sceptical(I’m too right now)or doubting it. Please ask questions or dm me. I too want to get all the possible scenarios before investing more. I’ll attach screenshots of what I have made in profits last week.
And again How The Hell it hasn’t been discussed here or I’m missing something.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/723967/medium/80949315-B23-BF83-815-C-469-B-8-FD5-A2-CA9-F4-DDCFB.jpg?1637482541 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/723968/medium/8094931D13665-F7-9170-4-B87-881-A-F647056-D6-D74.jpg?1637482545 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/723969/medium/80949311-F88400-B-6060-4757-B391-65-E7-AC2-CC1-FC.jpg?1637482548 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/723970/medium/8094931621-FF0-E8-FB7-C-49-E9-AC08-E307-DBFE8-A3-D.jpg?1637482551 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/723971/medium/8094931C0-B0038-D-FAC8-41-D1-8-D7-F-F736-D84-BD99-E.jpg?1637482554

51 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ever heard of a Ponzi scheme ?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Get poor quickerrr scheme

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
BlueFlash wrote:

Ever heard of a Ponzi scheme ?

That’s my current stance on it also. But my friend has withdrawn almost 1.2 lakhs in 2 months after invest around 70k in 2 accounts.
What I’m planning to do right now is invest 30k total and withdraw every week until principal is recovered and after that just reinvest whatever comes in profit.
Also refferal structure is also like pyramid schemes

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

That’s my current stance on it also. But my friend has withdrawn almost 1.2 lakhs in 2 months after invest around 70k in 2 accounts.
What I’m planning to do right now is invest 30k total and withdraw every week until principal is recovered and after that just reinvest whatever comes in profit.
Also refferal structure is also like pyramid schemes

So now that you already know about the ponzi/pyramid schemes, I would personally suggest to stay away from it; even though “you” are getting returns. Reason is simple, the money that “you” are getting as return is actually “someone” else’s principal amount who would be a victim of this. It’s simply immoral and unethical, apart from being illegal in the first place. Always remember that in a pyramid/ponzi schemes, the top 10% make money which is actually the principal of the rest 90% who are the victims. The “returns” that you call, isn’t a return, but the money of some innocent guy who joined this just because of the marketing done like this.

TLDR: Stay away from such schemes; It’s immoral and unethical, apart from being illegal.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

What the HELL!! Why the HELL!! How the HELL!! If you’re really interested to share your feedback, just share. But don’t make it overhyped with these HELL WORDS.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
UniqueDimer wrote:

What the HELL!! Why the HELL!! How the HELL!! If you’re really interested to share your feedback, just share. But don’t make it overhyped with these HELL WORDS.

I’m myself hyped up for whole last week I witnessed something which is totally unbelievable to me. Almost all the tricks or loopholes regarding credit cards I learned from here. Something this big (atleast it seems to me) missing from here is not what I expected. Even if it is a scam I was expecting it had been discussed.
I’ll remove the “hell” but it was nothing but a word just to capture my disbelief that people are earning this much doing nothing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

So now that you already know about the ponzi/pyramid schemes, I would personally suggest to stay away from it; even though “you” are getting returns. Reason is simple, the money that “you” are getting as return is actually “someone” else’s principal amount who would be a victim of this. It’s simply immoral and unethical, apart from being illegal in the first place. Always remember that in a pyramid/ponzi schemes, the top 10% make money which is actually the principal of the rest 90% who are the victims. The “returns” that you call, isn’t a return, but the money of some innocent guy who joined this just because of the marketing done like this.

TLDR: Stay away from such schemes; It’s immoral and unethical, apart from being illegal.

I’m also thinking of this like that. That it’s nothing just a scheme where people are getting added and investing. And people who’ll join at last of this cons life cycle will get the short end of stick.
But before this copy trading option people were also trading on this app just like on zerodha kites intraday trading. My friend himself used to trade like that manually which is still an option right now.
I’m also just testing it for now. As I said I plan to invest 30k total courtesy of Amex plat travel, MRCC and IDFC credit cards.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

classic ponzi scheme, they give you returns so you go and advertise it and get 10 people, then they will give returns to those 10 people also, so these 10 people can get them 100, this happens conveniently until the funds run dry and the app makers one day decide to elope, how the hell you don’t get that

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dummyuser wrote:

classic ponzi scheme, they give you returns so you go and advertise it and get 10 people, then they will give returns to those 10 people also, so these 10 people can get them 100, this happens conveniently until the funds run dry and the app makers one day decide to elope, how the hell you don’t get that

Same way rat gets trapped for cheese. GREED
I’m gonna wait few more days to see what’s gonna happen.
I didn’t right in the post. But I’m willing to loose 100% of the amount I have invested till now that’s the risk I assumed before starting and accepted.
Writing here was just to get people’s opinion on this.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

For OP I have one suggestion take a loan for 10 lakh or more according to your credit score and invest all in this app :LOL:
These Ponzi scheme are initially looks good and once a large number of people invested they fly
Be careful no one can give free money If you are getting something extra means someone loosing

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

So now that you already know about the ponzi/pyramid schemes, I would personally suggest to stay away from it; even though “you” are getting returns. Reason is simple, the money that “you” are getting as return is actually “someone” else’s principal amount who would be a victim of this. It’s simply immoral and unethical, apart from being illegal in the first place. Always remember that in a pyramid/ponzi schemes, the top 10% make money which is actually the principal of the rest 90% who are the victims. The “returns” that you call, isn’t a return, but the money of some innocent guy who joined this just because of the marketing done like this.

TLDR: Stay away from such schemes; It’s immoral and unethical, apart from being illegal.

There are many similar Chinese app like this. My many friends lost 20k when app banned whereas one friend profit too. It was not crypto but principal is same. @BlueFlash you opened the eyes whoever have any doubts. Such a logical explanation. plus1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Smiling wrote:

For OP I have one suggestion take a loan for 10 lakh or more according to your credit score and invest all in this app :LOL:
These Ponzi scheme are initially looks good and once a large number of people invested they fly
Be careful no one can give free money If you are getting something extra means someone loosing

Or I could sell my home and invest all that. That’s gonna be way better stuck_out_tongue

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

I will simply answer your question about its legitimacy. Answer is a BIG NO blush.
Stay away and be happy with the deals posted here

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rockingneo wrote:

There are many similar Chinese app like this. My many friends lost 20k when app banned whereas one friend profit too. It was not crypto but principal is same. @BlueFlash you opened the eyes whoever have any doubts. Such a logical explanation. plus1

Yes that’s the basic logic behind any Pyramid Scheme from time immemorable

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
hedhar wrote:

I will simply answer your question about its legitimacy. Answer is a BIG NO blush.
Stay away and be happy with the deals posted here

Thanks

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Before few years I used to think when people have seen enough of these pyramid scheme cheating on news there will be no takers. But doesn’t seem so, seems such schemes are mostly based on greed of human beings rather than lack of info. I am sure most of them know it is some kind of pyramid scheme but still will go ahead.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rsai01 wrote:

Before few years I used to think when people have seen enough of these pyramid scheme cheating on news there will be no takers. But doesn’t seem so, seems such schemes are mostly based on greed of human beings rather than lack of info. I am sure most of them know it is some kind of pyramid scheme but still will go ahead.

Yes. From the moment I heard about it that’s the first thing I thought it’s a scam and still consider it a scam. But still there is a chance to make money or loose it all. I had total 30k worth of points in my cards. So I YOLOed it.
Will update in a month what happened. Most probably a sad emoji stuck_out_tongue

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

That’s my current stance on it also. But my friend has withdrawn almost 1.2 lakhs in 2 months after invest around 70k in 2 accounts.
What I’m planning to do right now is invest 30k total and withdraw every week until principal is recovered and after that just reinvest whatever comes in profit.
Also refferal structure is also like pyramid schemes

But my friend has withdrawn almost 1.2 lakhs in 2 months after invest around 70k in 2 accounts.
how many people joined seeing him are those scammers real profit.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

After seeing this post, my mind first stikes QNET.

But when i searched DD, there is no search results for QNET (earlier questnet). No one has discussed it earlier. Quite strange.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Aisi ek “windmill” wali scheme bhi ayi thi. You’re better off investing in crypto if you want such returns. Even that would be safer than this

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
SupportFARMER wrote:

How’s Vauld App ?

I’m personally using Binance but interface seems nice and it also has a nice set of features.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Tanmayyy wrote:

Aisi ek “windmill” wali scheme bhi ayi thi. You’re better off investing in crypto if you want such returns. Even that would be safer than this

Also did that. It’s just for fun right now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Scorpion wrote:

After seeing this post, my mind first stikes QNET.

But when i searched DD, there is no search results for QNET (earlier questnet). No one has discussed it earlier. Quite strange.

That’s what I did searched Htfox here nothing came up. So thought either no one knows about it here or anyone hasn’t been scammed yet.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

Crypto is very rewarding if you take it seriously.

Crypto is very rewarding if you take it seriously.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Crypto is very rewarding if you take it seriously.

And research the right alt coins entering at correct levels.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

And research the right alt coins entering at correct levels.

That’s what i meant by taking it “seriously” lol

Missing