Hot Deal i ordered from MAGICPIN and delivery boy is denying to deliver my grocery

308°
Deal Subedar
53
2918
18

What should i do now?
I don’t want to cancel and reorder it again..

67 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
106
8407
41

Why is he denying ?

53
2918
18
Mr.Unique wrote:

Why is he denying ?

He is far and forcing me to cancel the order otherwise this order may be remain pending.

84
503
2
Expand
looter143 wrote:

He is far and forcing me to cancel the order otherwise this order may be remain pending.

Bribe him

594
2081
4

Connect with store once..

106
8407
41
Expand
looter143 wrote:

He is far and forcing me to cancel the order otherwise this order may be remain pending.

Record the call , and complaint magicpin on twitter

53
2918
18
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

Record the call , and complaint magicpin on twitter

Did complain with texts and screenshot on twitter.

594
2081
4
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Did complain with texts and screenshot on twitter.

There complaint process is also very slow. It takes approx 24hr to revert back

594
2081
4

Has he picked up the order??

53
2918
18
Sher_20 wrote:

Connect with store once..

Merchant said the order is ready for delivery but no one is coming

594
2081
4
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Merchant said the order is ready for delivery but no one is coming

If it is so much to loot or bug order I suggest to go and pick-up the same..

198
466
3

Don’t cancel. If it’s not urgent, wait for it and talk with cc. Tell the delivery guy your won’t cancel unless he has a good reason to deny delivery

53
2918
18
Expand
Sher_20 wrote:

If it is so much to loot or bug order I suggest to go and pick-up the same..

Not the big loot one, it’s a groupbuy one.. and store is far from my home atleast 5km..

198
466
3
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Not the big loot one, it’s a groupbuy one.. and store is far from my home atleast 5km..

Was there a loot? flushed

594
2081
4
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Not the big loot one, it’s a groupbuy one.. and store is far from my home atleast 5km..

Ok then I think group buy voucher will active again.

53
2918
18
Expand
Sher_20 wrote:

There complaint process is also very slow. It takes approx 24hr to revert back

Yes, and you know the email id of that account is also not activite

0
1210
9
Expand
looter143 wrote:

He is far and forcing me to cancel the order otherwise this order may be remain pending.

Kya loot hai?

53
2918
18
Expand
Sher_20 wrote:

Ok then I think group buy voucher will active again.

So, you suggest me to cancel the order?

594
2081
4
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Yes, and you know the email id of that account is also not activite

It doesn’t matter all the complaint related msg also be shown on help option from where you make an complaint

53
2918
18
Expand
Sher_20 wrote:

It doesn’t matter all the complaint related msg also be shown on help option from where you make an complaint

Oh thanks will check

594
2081
4
Expand
looter143 wrote:

So, you suggest me to cancel the order?

No don’t cancel from your end… Let the delivery boy cancel it.

24
38819
592
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Is this ethical? Have anyone done this before.

Ethics laughing
Him denying the delivery itself is unethical but no option if you want the order confused
I would suggest that let the order be pending if its not very urgent, and escalate to magicpin support

53
2918
18
Sher_20 wrote:

Has he picked up the order??

No, not yet and he doesn’t want to pick by giving excuse that he is far .

24
38819
592
Expand
looter143 wrote:

No, not yet and he doesn’t want to pick by giving excuse that he is far .

Self pickup ?

53
2918
18
dealcracker25 wrote:

Don’t cancel. If it’s not urgent, wait for it and talk with cc. Tell the delivery guy your won’t cancel unless he has a good reason to deny delivery

Yes, this is what I’m following. So have you done this before, i mean will i get proper response if i follow this way

594
2081
4
Expand
looter143 wrote:

No, not yet and he doesn’t want to pick by giving excuse that he is far .

Let him do whatever he want, you relax and just make an complaint from help option that delivery boy was Denying for delivery.
Don’t cancel at your end..

Missing