I want nonworking Logitech X100 Bluetooth Speaker, if u have let me know (Hyderabad)

49°
Missing
Deal Cadet
99
311
3

I want Dead Logitech Bluetooth X100 Speaker, if u have let me know (Hyderabad)

i have logitech x100 speaker, it is in working condition, but speak body got damaged.so, if u have nonworking Logitech X100 speaker, give it to me.

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
99
311
3

thanks for reply

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7

Bas itni si baat. Buy the exact same model from Amazon, pack ur broken device and tell them u received in this condition. claim for refund

Missing
Entertainer
348
936
17

Buy working condition one, throw it from 2nd floor……. final output of this mission is broken speaker which is want you want stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Entertainer
348
936
17
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Bas itni si baat. Buy the exact same model from Amazon, pack ur broken device and tell them u received in this condition. claim for refund

seriously? rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
311
3
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Bas itni si baat. Buy the exact same model from Amazon, pack ur broken device and tell them u received in this condition. claim for refund

rolleyes hushed
Missing
suspended
50
366
2
SriPriyanka wrote:

I want Dead Logitech Bluetooth X100 Speaker, if u have let me know (Hyderabad)

i have logitech x100 speaker, it is in working condition, but speak body got damaged.so, if u have nonworking Logitech X100 speaker, give it to me.

could you get?

if you could somehow make it look closer to a Google Mini

then maybe you could take it off @sidmanraj731 !


juuust trying to help.

Missing
suspended
50
366
2
jileg wrote:

Buy working condition one, throw it from 2nd floor……. final output of this mission is broken speaker which is want you want stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

It seems, you are this ➡️ https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/... Ambassador man🙃
pretty destructive constructive advice👌🏽🙂

Missing