Icici Amazon pay credit card

247°
Deal Cadet

Kindly tell me the name in Amazon account and while filling the application shd be same,i am a student and purchased prime at 499 so can i enter dad details for this application,all cashback comes in this account?

Also is it mandatory to have icici account

48 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By

Stop wasting your chance, once rejected you won’t be able to apply for next 180 days. Never apply for cards like amazonpay if it is going to be your first credit card unless you are salaried with a company that gives professional email id to its employees(like @ companyname & not gmail,yahoo etc).

name in Amazon account and while filling the application shd be same
Name can be different
all cashback comes in this account? Yes and you can’t change Amazon account later
Also is it mandatory to have icici account No

Icici bank account not necessary. But I am not sure if you can apply with your dad’s details from your account. Wait for others to confirm that

caks2006407 wrote:

name in Amazon account and while filling the application shd be same
Name can be different
all cashback comes in this account? Yes and you can’t change Amazon account later
Also is it mandatory to have icici account No

If I use the Amazon card in other than the main Amazon account from which it was applied. Will it cause card block?

Expand
RunZone wrote:

If I use the Amazon card in other than the main Amazon account from which it was applied. Will it cause card block?

no, but not advised using in too many accounts

Yes, you can Apply & u will get CB posted to this account
Many got their Family member cards approved this way
Just make sure.. you don’t have an ICICI Account with the same number (Amazon Acc) while applying with your dad’s details

This is excluded from icici direct 10% cashbacks?

Applied recently card genrated on app even receved 300 rs cashback as well but haven’t receved full card details yet and it is not showing in icici imobile app how much time it takes to get vcc

guest_999 wrote:

Stop wasting your chance, once rejected you won’t be able to apply for next 180 days. Never apply for cards like amazonpay if it is going to be your first credit card unless you are salaried with a company that gives professional email id to its employees(like @ companyname & not gmail,yahoo etc).

Applied recentlay put my outlook email got card with 70k limit grin no income proof no itr

Curently my cibil 767

pranavcool wrote:

This is excluded from icici direct 10% cashbacks?

Mostly 10% off offers on ICICI cards don’t work with Amazon apay card.

Expand
sofiyasir wrote:

Applied recentlay put my outlook email got card with 70k limit grin no income proof no itr

Curently my cibil 767

If cibil is 0 😅😅

Expand
Fanil wrote:

Mostly 10% off offers on ICICI cards don’t work with Amazon apay card.

High chances that these instant discount offers will work with Apay Cards (except big sales on FK)
But its a risky move to use Apay card for CB offers (Some did get the cashback though with Apay Card for offers like Pharmeasy 10% cashback)

Expand
getready wrote:

High chances that these instant discount offers will work with Apay Cards (except big sales on FK)
But its a risky move to use Apay card for CB offers (Some did get the cashback though with Apay Card for offers like Pharmeasy 10% cashback)

It doesn’t work on Myntra and nyka(used here, didn’t work) not sure about others.

Expand
sofiyasir wrote:

Curently my cibil 767

Any other existing cc? And limits?

Expand
Fanil wrote:

It doesn’t work on Myntra and nyka(used here, didn’t work) not sure about others.

Myntra is FK, i’m not suprised
Nyka i am not sure, never used it
I feel, the Apay Cards are eligible for any instant discounts by default but the websites explicitly exclude Apay Card from their every offer (ICICI)
Which is why the 10% offers (even on FK) work sometimes with ICICI Apay (Like the one instance from the past week)

I’ve used ICICI Apay Card on websites like Lenovo.com and got cashback and i still use it every week on SuprDaily for weekend 50% CB. If the website/sale isn’t popular, then most likely the instant discount will work ( Cashback, high chances of denial)

Expand
sofiyasir wrote:

Curently my cibil 767

Nowadays chances are more since they closed the 5% gv loophole resulting in reduced popularity of this card. Still I am assuming your amazon acc has good spending pattern/you have other cards with good limits before you applied for amazonpay card. Income proof & itr was not needed earlier also in many cases especially if you select yourself as salaried & already have a good cibil score & other cards with good overall limit.

Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Nowadays chances are more since they closed the 5% gv loophole resulting in reduced popularity of this card. Still I am assuming your amazon acc has good spending pattern/you have other cards with good limits before you applied for amazonpay card. Income proof & itr was not needed earlier also in many cases especially if you select yourself as salaried & already have a good cibil score & other cards with good overall limit.

I thought they give this 5% gv on apay then why to keep this card useless it is

Any other good icici credit card, all seems trash even sapphiro too

Any cc that give 5% or more than 5% on amz gv exclude hdfc cards

pranavcool wrote:

Any cc that give 5% or more than 5% on amz gv exclude hdfc cards

OLA SBI (7% upto 500 CB for OLA Wallet Load)
So, if u activate PP & get OLA Money Card.. its 7% discount on everything

Expand
pranavcool wrote:

I thought they give this 5% gv on apay then why to keep this card useless it is

Earlier they were giving 5% on amazon GV when it was supposed to be 2% & people heavily misused it(reselling lakhs of GVs in a month) so finally they closed the loophole last year around Oct/Nov. This is why this card went from being the most popular(& difficult to get) card to a typical card. This card still gives 5% unlimited on shopping transactions on amazon though but even there if you regularly getting 9-10k cashback every month(approx 2 lakh spend every month) then high chances of card getting blocked for misuse.

Expand
getready wrote:

OLA SBI (7% upto 500 CB for OLA Wallet Load)
So, if u activate PP & get OLA Money Card.. its 7% discount on everything

On wallet reload SBI don’t provide any Cashback.
When there is any cab payment, merchant is shown as olacab.
Whereas for wallet reload merchant name is olamoney.

Expand
sofiyasir wrote:

Curently my cibil 767

Self employed or salaried??

Expand
pranavcool wrote:

If cibil is 0 😅😅

Stil u will get fd one do fd built ur credit score and later u will get one of the unsecured cc

Expand
MPS19 wrote:

On wallet reload SBI don’t provide any Cashback.
When there is any cab payment, merchant is shown as olacab.
Whereas for wallet reload merchant name is olamoney.

It still does!
Try again & this time.. make sure the merchant via Payment gateway is Olacabs.com/ANI technologies

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682378/medium/Screenshot_20210502-164208_2.png?1619954023

Expand
getready wrote:

It still does!
Try again & this time.. make sure the merchant via Payment gateway is Olacabs.com/ANI technologies

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682378/medium/Screenshot_20210502-164208_2.png?1619954023

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682383/medium/Screenshot_20210502-170042_Ola.jpg?1619955649Whenever I try to load money through olacab app it shows me merchant name as olamoney.
It used to work earlier through zingoy but now that doesn’t work either.

Expand
MPS19 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682383/medium/Screenshot_20210502-170042_Ola.jpg?1619955649Whenever I try to load money through olacab app it shows me merchant name as olamoney.
It used to work earlier through zingoy but now that doesn’t work either.

Strange!!
Never got this “Ola Money” as merchant
I just tried to load the wallet and.. it is “ANI Technologies”

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682391/medium/IMG_20210502_172712.jpg?1619956639

Missing