ICICI Credit Card? can I take 2nd one with shared limit?

52°
Royal Challengers Bangalore
popopotato

I currently hold Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card with 2lakh limit. Recently I’ve noticed there are a lot of offers on non Amazon Pay ICICI version on Myntra,TataCliq and even on Amazon, is it possible I can get a regular credit card even if its shared limit? or do I have to apply for a 2nd one completely?

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ICICI provides multiple cards easily.
Try for platinum chip, usually LTF.

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

do I have to just apply for a new card? or is there option to get an add on one?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
popopotato wrote:

do I have to just apply for a new card? or is there option to get an add on one?

You have to apply. You can get platinum easily and it’s ltf. Good for bank offers.

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

You have to apply. You can get platinum easily and it’s ltf. Good for bank offers.

will it be shared limit? Also I’ve got the Amazon Pay ICICI recently (July I think) so does that not matter?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes, shared limit. Wait for a month(to complete 6 months) and apply just in case. @popopotato

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, you can take upto three

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

I have Apay ICICI credit card with 2.6 L limit.
When i try to apply Platinum card in online, it shows there is no offers for you.

How to get Platinum cc with shared limits..

Can anyone help me??

Note: I don’t have any savings acc in icici

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
AnJo wrote:

I have Apay ICICI credit card with 2.6 L limit.
When i try to apply Platinum card in online, it shows there is no offers for you.

How to get Platinum cc with shared limits..

Can anyone help me??

Note: I don’t have any savings acc in icici

Apply for a platinum card from bank. I did it by calling customer care and all documents were submitted online including VKYC. Even I have apay card it was issued to me long back when Amazon introduced it. Applied and got platinum cc a few months back.
PS: I have savings account with ICICI.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply