ICICI credit limit enhancement request declined

86°
Commentator
Raman997

Hello dimers,
I holds salary account with ICICI and have ICICI HPCL credit card (50k limt) . Recently I requested to increase credit limit but they have rejected it.
In the same time,  I requested CLI for SBI and Axis bank card.
For SBI, limit increased from 21k to 58k
For Axis, limit increased from 24k to 84k.

Any suggestion to increase ICICI limit?

Expiring In 28 days
17 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

whats the procedure to increase cli in axis  ? Do they require salary slips also

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

whats the procedure to increase cli in axis  ? Do they require salary slips also

You can send them your ITR or salary slip using chat and mail option.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Now I guess the option is to wait for them to give limit increase offer.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
Raman997 wrote:

You can send them your ITR or salary slip using chat and mail option.

What was your ITR/salary slip range .
Regarding your answer Icici give LE more easily than axis and SBI you already acheived the difficult task , they give LE offers in batches you will it soon most probably.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

What was your ITR/salary slip range .
Regarding your answer Icici give LE more easily than axis and SBI you already acheived the difficult task , they give LE offers in batches you will it soon most probably.

I gave them ITR of Rs 5 lac.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

What was your ITR/salary slip range .
Regarding your answer Icici give LE more easily than axis and SBI you already acheived the difficult task , they give LE offers in batches you will it soon most probably.

Any specific utilization way to use this card for CLI trigger?

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
Raman997 wrote:

Any specific utilization way to use this card for CLI trigger?

it all depends upon algo’s of bank but as i have seen in past (you can search for same on dd discussion section) CLI is triggered in batches and most users receive it simultaneously.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

Any cibil hard enquiry done by icici for giving le?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Tanmayyy wrote:

Any cibil hard enquiry done by icici for giving le?

They did hard enquiry and rejected my request.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Raman997 wrote:

I gave them ITR of Rs 5 lac.

How much tax it showed as payable?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Raman997 wrote:

Nill tax.

I am guessing you filed as self employed with most of the income shown under “other income” section under new tax system which has no deductions benefits & zero tax under 5 lakh.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

I am guessing you filed as self employed with most of the income shown under “other income” section under new tax system which has no deductions benefits & zero tax under 5 lakh.

no, I filled it as Salaried under old regime.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Raman997 wrote:

no, I filled it as Salaried under old regime.

How come tax payable is zero then, even if you used entire 1.5 lakh deduction of 80c & 50k of nps that still leaves 50k taxable income.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

How come tax payable is zero then, even if you used entire 1.5 lakh deduction of 80c & 50k of nps that still leaves 50k taxable income.

Interest on loans, HRA?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

How come tax payable is zero then, even if you used entire 1.5 lakh deduction of 80c & 50k of nps that still leaves 50k taxable income.

HRA

LTA

Deduction under 80 DD ( insurance / health plan)

Food allowance ( upto 36k per annum)

Conveyance allowance

Home loan interest 

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

How come tax payable is zero then, even if you used entire 1.5 lakh deduction of 80c & 50k of nps that still leaves 50k taxable income.

Old regime also has zero tax under 5 lakh after claiming deductions (87A rebate)

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply