Hot Deal

Idbi bank denied to issue me Rupay platinum

379°
Deal Lieutenant
hackerboys

Visited IDBI bank as iam an old customer of theirs and maintain a decent balance in their account .

Asked them to issue  Rupay platinum but they said u need to maintain 1 lakh daily to get it when  i said okay issue me i already having this much balance , they started to turn things around ,saying why u need card , blah blah 

Then that guy talked with some lady sitting at cash withdrawal window she checked in system and said sir we dont have any such card  . Simply they were not in a mood to issue that card , dont know the reason …..

Wasting so much time visiting bank i asked them what are the charges to close account and they said plz come back after 1 Jan 😄

tagging our expert any comments plz @abhishek012


40 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

IDBI bank issue RuPay Platinum contactless debit card.

By the way online apply option is not available in IDBI bank ?

You can also contact through RuPay support on twitter, they may help you.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

haha there condition is worst then SBI 😂 … there are no charges for account closure just tell them to fuck off and close my account 🙏

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

IDBI Bank is worst bank 

for mobile number change you only need to visit branch no online or ATM machine method just like yes bank I find many similarities between these two banks both are NO banks




Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
drupal wrote:

IDBI Bank is worst bank 

for mobile number change you only need to visit branch no online or ATM machine method just like yes bank I find many similarities between these two banks both are NO banks




Mobile number online change now disabled by almost all banks.

ICICI bank mobile number change now also need to visit branch or ATM machine.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Mobile number online change now disabled by almost all banks.

ICICI bank mobile number change now also need to visit branch or ATM machine.

Yes, ideally Mobile and Email change is something of a very high security and hence must be done by physical presence only; via branch or ATM or maybe a video call (like vkyc); Convenience and Security are like two sides of a coin, you can’t have both;

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have applied for this card i. The same bank without any hiccups

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
vasanth_ece wrote:

I have applied for this card i. The same bank without any hiccups

Do you get 2 rewards point (0.50%) on per 100 spend ?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

@hackerboys you can also complaint to IDBI bank through twitter or bank nodal officer.

I am sure you will be treated like a VIP after the complaint. 😀

Also told them you are a premium customer, you have lakhs of rupees account balance. 😀

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
abhishek012 wrote:

@hackerboys you can also complaint to IDBI bank through twitter or bank nodal officer.

I am sure you will be treated like a VIP after the complaint. 😀

Also told them you are a premium customer, you have lakhs of rupees account balance. 😀

i already did that  they  dont even replied to my mail . Worst bank ever . 
VIP to door wo logo ke pass print krne ke liye passbook bhi nhi h , bolte h internet banking to h na apke pass 😄

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

i already did that  they  dont even replied to my mail . Worst bank ever . 
VIP to door wo logo ke pass print krne ke liye passbook bhi nhi h , bolte h internet banking to h na apke pass 😄

SBI ne diya tha ek bande ko VIP status, usne jab RuPay Platinum na milne par twitter pe complaint kiya tha toh.

Elite Elite
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

i already did that  they  dont even replied to my mail . Worst bank ever . 
VIP to door wo logo ke pass print krne ke liye passbook bhi nhi h , bolte h internet banking to h na apke pass 😄

Tweet on Twitter. That helps more than emails because of public shame.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Mobile number online change now disabled by almost all banks.

ICICI bank mobile number change now also need to visit branch or ATM machine.

Recently Axis started online phone number change option

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Do you get 2 rewards point (0.50%) on per 100 spend ?

i never check that.initially I used visa classic card.Idbi has the habit of crediting points manually every 2 months.Nit sure about now.Even sometimes their points expiry before it gets credited too.

i have stopped using this card for points,using only for Amazon offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Idbi bank website user interface is so confusing if you want something like account statement. You will have to try multiple times to get it. That’s what they call security joy joy

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Mobile number online change now disabled by almost all banks.

ICICI bank mobile number change now also need to visit branch or ATM machine.

Icici never allowed online mobile number change

कम से कम एटीएम मशीन से मोबाइल नंबर चेंज करने की फैसिलिटी देनी चाहिए मगर आईडीबीआई बैंक ग्राहकों को परेशान करने के लिए यह फैसिलिटी नहीं देता 

घर सिक्योरिटी की बात है तो सिक्योरिटी एसबीआई के पास भी तो है वहां पर आपको तीनों ऑप्शन मिलते हैं 

एसबीआई में अपना मोबाइल नंबर ऑनलाइन भी अपडेट कर सकते हैं एटीएम मशीन से भी अपडेट कर सकते हैं और ब्रांच जाकर भी अपडेट करवा सकते हैं 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

Icici never allowed online mobile number change

कम से कम एटीएम मशीन से मोबाइल नंबर चेंज करने की फैसिलिटी देनी चाहिए मगर आईडीबीआई बैंक ग्राहकों को परेशान करने के लिए यह फैसिलिटी नहीं देता 

घर सिक्योरिटी की बात है तो सिक्योरिटी एसबीआई के पास भी तो है वहां पर आपको तीनों ऑप्शन मिलते हैं 

एसबीआई में अपना मोबाइल नंबर ऑनलाइन भी अपडेट कर सकते हैं एटीएम मशीन से भी अपडेट कर सकते हैं और ब्रांच जाकर भी अपडेट करवा सकते हैं 

HDFC and axis  can also be done on atm .

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

Icici never allowed online mobile number change

कम से कम एटीएम मशीन से मोबाइल नंबर चेंज करने की फैसिलिटी देनी चाहिए मगर आईडीबीआई बैंक ग्राहकों को परेशान करने के लिए यह फैसिलिटी नहीं देता 

घर सिक्योरिटी की बात है तो सिक्योरिटी एसबीआई के पास भी तो है वहां पर आपको तीनों ऑप्शन मिलते हैं 

एसबीआई में अपना मोबाइल नंबर ऑनलाइन भी अपडेट कर सकते हैं एटीएम मशीन से भी अपडेट कर सकते हैं और ब्रांच जाकर भी अपडेट करवा सकते हैं 

IDBI bank ka bhi ATM machine se mobile number change hote.

I think almost saare banks k ATM machine se mobile number change hote hain.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

IDBI bank ka bhi ATM machine se mobile number change hote.

I think almost saare banks k ATM machine se mobile number change hote hain.

Kis duniya mein ji rahe ho i am holding idbi account since 10 years they never allowed mobile number change through ATM machine

yes bank not allows ATM mobile change no such feature, idbi also dont have this feature in atm machine

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

Kis duniya mein ji rahe ho i am holding idbi account since 10 years they never allowed mobile number change through ATM machine

yes bank not allows ATM mobile change no such feature, idbi also dont have this feature in atm machine

Bhai, ATM me “services” option k under raheta ha “update mobile number” option.

IDBI ATM se sirf hota hain.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Bhai, ATM me “services” option k under raheta ha “update mobile number” option.

IDBI ATM se sirf hota hain.

Kyun gumraah kar rahe ho bhai

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

Kyun gumraah kar rahe ho bhai

youtube me aur google me bhare pare hain, videos aur articles.

baki tum apna dekhlo. 😀

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

IDBI bank ka bhi ATM machine se mobile number change hote.

I think almost saare banks k ATM machine se mobile number change hote hain.

nhi hota be …

new year aa rha h jhut bolna km krde ab 😂😂


Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

youtube me aur google me bhare pare hain, videos aur articles.

baki tum apna dekhlo. 😀

Yotube and Google pe to bahut kuchh fake hai 

Apna dekh lo kya hota hai there is no such option like other services in idbi ATM only Other transactions option is there and no mobile number change option is there,rather than getting confirmation from Google or YouTube call customer care at 18002001947 and get confirmation, don’t spread fake news 



Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

Yotube and Google pe to bahut kuchh fake hai 

Apna dekh lo kya hota hai there is no such option like other services in idbi ATM only Other transactions option is there and no mobile number change option is there,rather than getting confirmation from Google or YouTube call customer care at 18002001947 and get confirmation, don’t spread fake news 



Tum dono ne kabhi check kiya ha IDBI ATM me ja kar, services k under ?

ya sirf customer care ki baate sunn kar kabhi try he nhi kiya ?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Tum dono ne kabhi check kiya ha IDBI ATM me ja kar, services k under ?

ya sirf customer care ki baate sunn kar kabhi try he nhi kiya ?

sab try Kiya hua hai magar aapke Gyan ke aage sab fail hai 

jhoot bolna ho to itna hi confidence se bolo wah ji 

Cool Cool
Link Copied


😨

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

sab try Kiya hua hai magar aapke Gyan ke aage sab fail hai 

jhoot bolna ho to itna hi confidence se bolo wah ji 

Kitna bolte ho, chill karo.

Sachin Tendulkar bhi zero pe out hota tha, it doesn’t mean ki Sachin ko cricket ka god bolna chorr de. 😜😜

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. After that, I am mostly correct in maximum things but that doesn’t mean I’ll always be right. I am not a god or i dnt believe in god. 😀😀

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Kitna bolte ho, chill karo.

Sachin Tendulkar bhi zero pe out hota tha, it doesn’t mean ki Sachin ko cricket ka god bolna chorr de. 😜😜

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. After that, I am mostly correct in maximum things but that doesn’t mean I’ll always be right. I am not a god or i dnt believe in god. 😀😀

No need to be offended I never deny that you never shared true information but many times you just shoot arrow in the air,

without knowing anything about idbi mobile number change you are insisting on your wrong information inspite of confirmation from me and @hackerboys;

If you think yourself as god then good 😊

I request you please post verified information, you posted many good news don’t loose your credibility by posting fake news

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

that card doesnt have the 1L balance criteria. the yearly charges come around 350rs. i was issued the same card when i opened the account, which was around 6 years ago,

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply