idfc bank credit card showing in my cibil but I...

idfc bank credit card showing in my cibil but I didn't apply for that card.

162°
Missing
Deal Cadet
63
154
0

What to do now?
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618249/original/Screenshot_20200523-151235_2.png?1590227057


22 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
122
646
5

it may be a loan card issued by idfc to its all customers
like bajaj emi card

Missing
Deal Cadet
30
941
9

It might be Flipkart pay later

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
806
5

Idfc doesn’t provide any credit card…may be some laon account

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
188
2

Lazypay, Epaylater or Onecard most probably

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280

Mar 19 – It is OneCard

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1151
17
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Check PM

cibil free score once a yr is that what you’re referring to bro?

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
875
12
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

cibil free score once a yr is that what you’re referring to bro?

Does idfc provide free cibil report? How to get it?

Missing
Community Angel
35
3817
47
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

cibil free score once a yr is that what you’re referring to bro?

Yes.

Missing
Community Angel
35
3817
47
Expand
nimod wrote:

Does idfc provide free cibil report? How to get it?

Not IDFC,
HDFC provides free CIBIL report with Score simulator & score refresh monthly.

Missing
Deal Newbie
59
80
0

Idfc inquiry is done by onescore

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1151
17
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Not IDFC,
HDFC provides free CIBIL report with Score simulator & score refresh monthly.

I used the HDFC one today for someone in my family and was surprised to see their HDFC card was absent!

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
875
12
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Not IDFC,
HDFC provides free CIBIL report with Score simulator & score refresh monthly.

What’s the link for hdfc monthly cibil report?

Missing
Community Angel
35
3817
47
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

I used the HDFC one today for someone in my family and was surprised to see their HDFC card was absent!

When it’s issued ?

Missing
Community Angel
35
3817
47
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

2 yrs old

May be some information not matching, you created account with the document you given for CC ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1151
17
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

May be some information not matching, you created account with the document you given for CC ?

yes coz rest of the cards are visible, amex/yesb
have mailed HDFC CC about it, lets see

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1058
82

Through hdfc cibil site my score is showing 791 but on paisabajaar cibil enquiry is 858.

Why and how its possible ?

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
titamazon wrote:

Through hdfc cibil site my score is showing 791 but on paisabajaar cibil enquiry is 858.

Why and how its possible ?

Paisabazaar isn’t updating scores after march?

Missing