Hot Deal IMP NEWS :28 days validiti auto renew by telecom without information

337°
Missing
Deal Cadet
165
283
5

dear frends i m using vodafone my account auto debit for 28 days from my balance so deactive auto renew to dial *444*24*0#

if u using onther network than call n ask to customer care for deactivate auto renewal

plz dont give this as Vu+kg but plz forward this to all your frends coz telecom compny making money by cheating customer without information

frends if u know abt airtel n idea than plz ping me code so i can update for all

thanx

24 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
802
8194
122

is there any way to stop auto deduction – airtel and idea mumbai

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
283
5
desiman wrote:

is there any way to stop auto deduction – airtel and idea mumbai

Call customer care n ask code for deactivate i didn’t use thisnetwork so i don’t know abt this

Missing
Deal Subedar
102
1009
22
desiman wrote:

is there any way to stop auto deduction – airtel and idea mumbai

+1

I called airtel CC.

They told they do not stop auto debit.

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
283
5
Expand
Akash115 wrote:

+1

I called airtel CC.

They told they do not stop auto debit.

Bhai ask for senior excutive Muje bhi aisa hi bola fir muje senior excutive ne stop kese karte he bataya kyu ki mera auto recharge 4.11 am ko hua Junior excutive ko kuch idea hi nahi ki auto debit bhi hota he

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1197
18

In Vodafone there is one USSD code….I will search and post the code.
But not in Airtel/Docomo
Dont know about Idea.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3178
26
TechnoFrendz wrote:

In Vodafone there is one USSD code….I will search and post the code.
But not in Airtel/Docomo
Dont know about Idea.

everyone know code for voda

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,727
4206
72
Expand
Hiiiii.hii wrote:

Bhai ask for senior excutive Muje bhi aisa hi bola fir muje senior excutive ne stop kese karte he bataya kyu ki mera auto recharge 4.11 am ko hua Junior excutive ko kuch idea hi nahi ki auto debit bhi hota he

So, how it works? Can you share here? Will benefit many..

Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1440
12
Expand
Hiiiii.hii wrote:

Bhai ask for senior excutive Muje bhi aisa hi bola fir muje senior excutive ne stop kese karte he bataya kyu ki mera auto recharge 4.11 am ko hua Junior excutive ko kuch idea hi nahi ki auto debit bhi hota he

Toh kya bataya woh bhi bata dete bhai, kiska intezar kar rahe ho

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,208
1683
59
Expand
Hiiiii.hii wrote:

Bhai ask for senior excutive Muje bhi aisa hi bola fir muje senior excutive ne stop kese karte he bataya kyu ki mera auto recharge 4.11 am ko hua Junior excutive ko kuch idea hi nahi ki auto debit bhi hota he

What he told to you? Is ur auto deduction stop?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3178
26
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Then Post for others confused

op already posted *444*24*0#

Missing
Deal Subedar
102
1009
22
Expand
Hybrid wrote:

What he told to you? Is ur auto deduction stop?

+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
283
5
Expand
deb3l wrote:

So, how it works? Can you share here? Will benefit many..

Bhai i ask for senior excutive and he guide me to stop my vodafone auto renewal  by dial *444*24*0#

Coz junior  excutive didn’t have much experience so ask for senior if he will denie to give u information than raise complaint  
Thane sure he will share deactivation code with u if u useing airtel/docomo etc network

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
283
5
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Toh kya bataya woh bhi bata dete bhai, kiska intezar kar rahe ho

I alredy share vodafone code
Bhai i ask for senior excutive and he guide me to stop my vodafone auto renewal  by dial *444*24*0#

Coz junior  excutive didn’t have much experience so ask for senior if he will denie to give u information than raise complaint  
Thane aure he will share deactivation code with u

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
283
5
Expand
Hybrid wrote:

What he told to you? Is ur auto deduction stop?

Yes my auto deductions stop by dial *444*24*0# for vodafone

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,727
4206
72
Expand
Hiiiii.hii wrote:

Bhai i ask for senior excutive and he guide me to stop my vodafone auto renewal  by dial *444*24*0#

Coz junior  excutive didn’t have much experience so ask for senior if he will denie to give u information than raise complaint  
Thane aure he will share deactivation code with u

Okay, we all got it otherwise (for Airtel). wink BTW, this code comes by SMS from Vodafone. neutral_face

Thx for the reply bro. Any Airtel user can enlighten better.

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
283
5
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Okay, we all got it otherwise (for Airtel). wink BTW, this code comes by SMS from Vodafone. neutral_face

Thx for the reply bro. Any Airtel user can enlighten better.

Bro i didn’t get this code via sms if u geting via sms than good blush

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3104
94
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

op already posted *444*24*0#

how to stop this in airtel?
@Akash115 @desidude2013

this month when my validity got over i got 1 day extension since my balance was more than 250rs they auto deducted the amt..
confused

Missing
Deal Subedar
102
1009
22
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

how to stop this in airtel?
@Akash115 @desidude2013

this month when my validity got over i got 1 day extension since my balance was more than 250rs they auto deducted the amt..
confused

I asked Airtel CC.
They will stop auto debit after 2nd debit.
Maximum 2 times they do auto debit.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3104
94
Expand
Akash115 wrote:

I asked Airtel CC.
They will stop auto debit after 2nd debit.
Maximum 2 times they do auto debit.

flushed confused
Missing
Tech Guru
325
3903
52
Expand
Akash115 wrote:

I asked Airtel CC.
They will stop auto debit after 2nd debit.
Maximum 2 times they do auto debit.

What a bad situation.. we are now paying 23 rs/month for signal (ofcourse it includes incoming and outgoing)..
Its better to stop outgoing alone without minimum monthly recharge.. (upto for 90 days atleast.. later they can cut incoming also)
Again a big misuse is networks deducting from main balance for extending service validity without user consent.. (a modern theft)
I don’t know to whom TRAI is favoring.. pensive

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
TechnoFrendz wrote:

In Vodafone there is one USSD code….I will search and post the code.
But not in Airtel/Docomo
Dont know about Idea.

Airtel *121*777#

Missing