important topic on health.

130°
Deal Cadet
rmm63629219

in lockdown days, health is too much necessary needs for everybody…

on mind level

on body level

on exercise level

on patience levels

At physical level – core reason for feeling lethargic is improper blood circulation and improper digestion. When your food is not getting digested properly, you do not get vital elements into your system to keep you full of vitality and energy. Poor circulation leads to low supply of blood into brain which again leads to poor attention and ability to act.
At mind level – at this level influence is even stronger. Typically people who have accepted to be okay with lower standards of personal performance, have an attitude of indifference to situation around them and have weak will power tend to struggle with lethargy. You need to consciously think about your priorities in life and then assess whether your action and your way of life is aligned to your priorities. If it’s not then your priorities need to change. Till that happens, you will not be able to muster enough strength to battle your lethargy because it’s a strong force like gravity that keep pulling us down if we don’t fight it back.
At spiritual existence level – this is most significant and fundamental mechanics. People who are running low on life energy will have deep issues of lethargy and inaction. Life energy is the subtle cosmic energy that powers our existence, our biological cells and is essence of being alive. Lower the life energy, lesser alive you are. Stronger the life energy, fuller the life is with vitality, joy and enthusiasm.

If you are serious about fighting back with laziness, here is the list of most effective techniques that you can experiment for next 6 months and see results for yourself:

Avoid taking bath with hot water, use room temperature water or cold water
Do 10 full rounds of Suryanamaskar everyday morning
Don’t sleep late (after 11 PM). Ensure at least 7 hours of good sleep every day
Don’t eat anything after 8 PM. Dinner must be light and must finish off before 8 PM.
Stop eating all junk food completely (especially Pizza, pasta, burgers, chips, cheese, packaged food, packaged drink)
Drink a glassful of warm water first thing in the morning as soon as you get up
Don’t drink cold water or cold beverages. Don’t drink water or anything during or right after having your food
Before you go to sleep, wash your feet thoroughly everyday.
Stay sensible with meals – do not overeat, do not skip meals, do not keep nibbling at frequent intervals.
Stop sugar completely (white, brown, sugarless or any form of sugar). Instead, use Jaggery or honey.

6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Bhai didn’t get the notification. 🙂

Avoid taking bath with hot water, use room temperature water or cold water
For this reason I normally I don’t even use AC. In Office I had to. But at home, we don’t use AC at all. Lockdown help me in getting rid of AC. Even In winter season I try bathing in cold water, but I don’t succeed always.

Do 10 full rounds of Suryanamaskar everyday Morning
I do 100 burpees on every Friday. It gets close to Suryanamaskaram. But as it’s a super fast paced exercise, Yogic parts get attenuated considerably. I ll try em.

Don’t sleep late (after 11 PM). Ensure at least 7 hours of good sleep every day
Honestly I don’t get 7 hrs of sleep. 😔😔 I go to bet at 10-11 then wake up at 4:00 AM.

Don’t eat anything after 8 PM. Dinner must be light and must finish off before 8 PM.
Here I fail measurably. 😔😔

Stop eating all junk food completely (especially Pizza, pasta, burgers, chips, cheese, packaged food, packaged drink)
I haven’t eaten em since lockdown. 🙂🙂

Drink a glassful of warm water first thing in the morning as soon as you get up
Hmm. I don’t do it. I just sip water from my bottle n go to brush my teeth n rush to the toilet.

Don’t drink cold water or cold beverages. Don’t drink water or anything during or right after having your food
I don’t have even tea/coffee. 😔😔 I have water after taking my food. 😔😔

Before you go to sleep, wash your feet thoroughly everyday.
I do it bhai.

Stay sensible with meals – do not overeat, do not skip meals, do not keep nibbling at frequent intervals.
I literally eat in a ghapaghap way. @garamjalebi @guest_999 @malikcool @mrKool_JJ @_One_Miller_ I eat fast. So, sometimes I take extra food during feasts etc. I feel bad while holding the empty plate 😂

Stop sugar completely (white, brown, sugarless or any form of sugar). Instead, use Jaggery or honey.
I do it bhai. 🙂🙂🙂

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply