In a first, India enters technical recession, says RBI

183°
14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Jai ho Sita Mata n Shakti Baba ki. 🙏🙏🙏
Modiki ye bat muje kabhi hajam ni hui. Jiskaa finance me koi speciality nai usko gaadi me bitha rakhe hain.
Aaj Sita Mata ayi Banknifty gayi. 🙂

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
bikidas2060 wrote:

Jai ho Sita Mata n Shakti Baba ki. 🙏🙏🙏
Modiki ye bat muje kabhi hajam ni hui. Jiskaa finance me koi speciality nai usko gaadi me bitha rakhe hain.
Aaj Sita Mata ayi Banknifty gayi. 🙂

it’s not her fault. it’s the fault of the person who appointed her.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

….India is under recession since 2018 end….

….but as according to supreme leader community spread of corona in India is not happening..in the same manner we are not under recession…..recession loves Supreme leader so its just a courtesy call…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
still_guessing wrote:

….India is under recession since 2018 end….

….but as according to supreme leader community spread of corona in India is not happening..in the same manner we are not under recession…..recession loves Supreme leader so its just a courtesy call…

2018, well said

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
sunnie wrote:

2018, well said

..economics is very fluid subject and many argue over various terms….

But many agree that recession happens when you have decline in 3-6 continuous quarters..

….see the charts…and remember the january 2019 interview of nirmala tai in which 3 foreign media houses asked her about recession but she denied it…still living in denial…

https://scroll.in/latest/945257/indias-economic...

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

…many people believe that gdp contraction is the indication of recession….

….Thank God this is not applicable in sports….else we would have to wait for negative runs to judge the bad form of a batsmen….or own goals by striker in football….

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Will See Lemon Mirch Sindoor On Roads | , with sweets , food, naryel and various stuffs. (during late evening hours)

During this pandemic situaltion also, there are people who are capable to keep edible food on road…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

it’s not her fault. it’s the fault of the person who appointed her.

you mean persons, right¿
you mean you and i, right¿
https://google.com/search?q=how.are.members+of+...
it is us, who are finally responsible. the stuuupid @common-man

https://elections.nz/democracy-in-nz/what-is-ne...

https://www.india.gov.in/my-government/whos-who...

yes☹ stupid, because we ourselves use terminologies like “XYZ ruled States” versus “ABC ruled States”.
(we are okay being ‘ruled’ over, instead of being ‘served’ by)

we (the non voting, voting, mute spectators, why should i say anytging and get into trouble, it is not my concern as i can take care of myself) bring it upon ourselves!

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Does economics really matters these days??? I’m quite sceptical on this aspect as the BJP is winning every election with an ease. People have stopped reading good newspaper and shifted to WhatsApp news so they are literally unaware of the fact that they are the ones whose pocket is being burnt but none of them cares as the people have no time for all the economics and instead are happy with the RAFALE, 370, RAM MANDIR.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
sunnie wrote:
Will See Lemon Mirch Sindoor On Roads | , with sweets , food, naryel and various stuffs. (during late evening hours)

During this pandemic situaltion also, there are people who are capable to keep edible food on road…

I don’t need to go that far. I can very well see from various discussions here, namely huge power bills, purchases, money rotations etc.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

RBI using Internet Explorer

Missing