Hot Deal India Crossed 1 Lakh COVID-19 Cases

394°
  • 2519 Views
  • 59 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Self Promotion : 1
Deal Subedar
92
1088
8

Confirmed

1,00,293

https://www.covid19indi...g/

58 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
195
3338
21

Cases will happen. No one can stop that. People will die, that is also the truth unless and until there is a vaccine. Only self precaution is a way to remain safe till the vaccine.

138
866
6

and the first price goes to best CM of world
Ulta latka tookra
gave 35% of corona to india
CM of freeloader give 12% (gang of delhi thugs)
TN and most gujrat cases of single source
So the cases in Indore

211
10815
126
meragoyou153 wrote:

and the first price goes to best CM of world
Ulta latka tookra
gave 35% of corona to india
CM of freeloader give 12% (gang of delhi thugs)
TN and most cases of single source
So the cases in Indore

what about the number 2 best CM – Gujarat

111
944
4

Mumbai has highest cases, here there are no restriction…… End no of cars and bike and people roaming around as if a normal day……

Cause of such people we are loosing on our personal economic growth……

CM is extending lockdown cause they don’t have facilities to handle the infected…..

Now people who are fine and are c-19 +ve are not admitted in hospitals and are asked to self quarantine……
Itna tax jaata kahan hai ?

55
43
1
myfungang829 wrote:

Mumbai has highest cases, here there are no restriction…… End no of cars and bike and people roaming around as if a normal day……

Cause of such people we are loosing on our personal economic growth……

CM is extending lockdown cause they don’t have facilities to handle the infected…..

Now people who are fine and are c-19 +ve are not admitted in hospitals and are asked to self quarantine……
Itna tax jaata kahan hai ?

Ask from Nehru’s family about tax.. they were rulling last few years 😁😁

211
10815
126
myfungang829 wrote:

Mumbai has highest cases, here there are no restriction…… End no of cars and bike and people roaming around as if a normal day……

Cause of such people we are loosing on our personal economic growth……

CM is extending lockdown cause they don’t have facilities to handle the infected…..

Now people who are fine and are c-19 +ve are not admitted in hospitals and are asked to self quarantine……
Itna tax jaata kahan hai ?

since last 20-22 years BMC is ruled by BJP + SS combine

211
10815
126
Expand
csahu669480 wrote:

No he won’t say..it’s BJP State

since last 20-22 years BMC is ruled by BJP + SS combine

211
10815
126
Expand
csahu669480 wrote:

Ask from Nehru’s family about tax.. they were rulling last few years 😁😁

last few years means 70 years rolleyes

148
666
9

Ahmedabad Municipal Commissioner was removed by BJP since he was testing too much & not fudging data. He was asked to slow down testing last week. From 5000 tests per day, Gujarat slowed down to 2500 tests per day.. still Gujarat remained at 2nd place. Now they have no option other than transfering him  joy

138
866
6
Expand
desiman wrote:

since last 20-22 years BMC is ruled by BJP + SS combine

current ruler is Edvige Antonia Albina Maino

138
866
6
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Ahmedabad Municipal Commissioner was removed by BJP since he was testing too much & not fudging data. He was asked to slow down testing last week. From 5000 tests per day, Gujarat slowed down to 2500 tests per day.. still Gujarat remained at 2nd place. Now they have no option other than transfering him  joy

save your self from swine flu

504
30170
328
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Are you talking about Namaste Trump mela?

Most probably
If that’s the case, then trump is responsible for all this..not PM or CM confused

Edit: About the TN/Chennai single source “Koyambedu Vegetable/Fruit market”
The government never closed down the market..it was always open from the very beginning but what made things worse is when state government hastily took the full lockdown decision from April 26-29, everyone thronged to the local stores and koyambedu market to bulk purchase stuff which resulted in thousands of cases in TN alone ( + Some neighbouring states are also got affected)

7
17594
120
myfungang829 wrote:

Mumbai has highest cases, here there are no restriction…… End no of cars and bike and people roaming around as if a normal day……

Cause of such people we are loosing on our personal economic growth……

CM is extending lockdown cause they don’t have facilities to handle the infected…..

Now people who are fine and are c-19 +ve are not admitted in hospitals and are asked to self quarantine……
Itna tax jaata kahan hai ?

Pura tax fakeer ke zoli me ja raha hai stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

87
15783
211

Indians will relate anything to politics no matter what it is
Completely unrelated comments ,
Blame game khelte raho
Kabhi ram Mandir pe,Kabhi NRC CAA pe ,Kabhi Hindu Muslim pe ,Kabhi Corona pe
biggrin.

In the end no government can save us ,if people will not save themselves .

47
3344
27

india pehli baar kisi cheez me china ko pichhe chhora

138
866
6
Imharsh wrote:

india pehli baar kisi cheez me china ko pichhe chhora

china is lying
over 3 cr fix line phone
or 7 cr mobile phone have gone inactive
china’s death toll is around 12 lakh
total cases around 85lakhs

47
3344
27
Expand
meragoyou153 wrote:

china is lying
over 3 cr fix line phone
or 7 cr mobile phone have gone inactive
china’s death toll is around 12 lakh
total cases around 85lakhs

and you think india is telling truth? lol

5
2030
31

The city which are developed and crowded are seeing most cases…
I dont think anyone will be able to control covid 19 in mumbai

0
16040
397
ElonMuskTesla wrote:

Indians will relate anything to politics no matter what it is
Completely unrelated comments ,
Blame game khelte raho
Kabhi ram Mandir pe,Kabhi NRC CAA pe ,Kabhi Hindu Muslim pe ,Kabhi Corona pe
biggrin.

In the end no government can save us ,if people will not save themselves .

aadhi baat sahi hai. govt save kar sakti thi. rahul gandhi ne 12 feb ko warn kiya tha, theek ek mahine aur ek din baad govt ne tourist visa cancel kiye lekin tab bhi indians aa jaa sakte the. 30 january ko pehla case aya tab tak epidemic declare kar diya tha who ne. https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/coronavir...

22 march ko madhya pradesh ki sarkar banne tak parliament tak khol ke rakhi thi. sarkar banne mein 1-2 hafte aur lagte to “sab changa si” pm lockdown bhi nahi karta kyonki supreme court mein congress ne kaha tha mla bangalore mein corona ke chalte fas gaye hain aur vidhan sabha nahi bula sakte, attorney general ne modi govt ki taraf se kaha ki parliament chal rahi hai to vidhan sabha mein kya dikkat hai isi byan ke chalte assembly ko floor test karwane mila. mukhyamantri ki shapath lene ke 1 ghante ke andar poora india lockdown hone wala hai jaan gaya tha.

lockdown hone ke 3 din baad tak international flights chali thi, 4 din baad tak national flights allow thi. kyon nahi international tourist visa ke sath desi logon ki videsh yatra par ban lagaya 12 march ko?

23 february ko home ministry se pib report aai corona se koi sankat nahi hoga. 6 march ko cabinet mantri anurag thakur ne kaha economy par koi asar nahi padega. parliament affairs minister ne lockdown ke 2 din pehle tak confidently kaha tha desk mein gine chune case hain aur hum tyaar hain. tab se home minister gayab hai, logon ke member of parliament gayab hain aur anurag thakur sirf translation minister banke reh gaya hai.

rahul gandhi pappu hai jisne lockdown ke 40 din pehle warn kiya. sonia gandhi italian hai jisne migrants ke liye train ke paise dene kaha, priyanka gandhi, vadra hai kyonki usne 2000 buses chalane kaha lekin modi ki koi galti nahi hai jo corona ke desh mein 100 se jyada case hone ke baad bhi namaste trump kar raha tha.

fie bhi bhakt kahenge aur sach bhi hai, ayega to modi hi. kyonki desh ke logon ko 9 baje arnab dekhna pasand hai, ravish nahi. unke dimaag meen kooda bhar chuka hai jo kooda hitler bhi nahi bhar paya tha.

47
3344
27
Expand
meragoyou153 wrote:

delhi/maharashtra
are 420% lying

all states are either lying or testing very few so that +ve case will be low. If low dense Russia has 290,678 cases and India has only 100,340? impossible

325
1431
25

Guess nobody is following baba Ramdev’s advice

148
666
9
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

all states are either lying or testing very few so that +ve case will be low. If low dense Russia has 290,678 cases and India has only 100,340? impossible

Yes. As per govt data, top 4 covid affected states testing around 4 tests per day. So we are getting 700-900 cases per day in those states with just 4k testing. US was testing 50k ppl per day in every state. If we were testing like that.. our cases would be minimum 10L 

136
1846
26
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

aadhi baat sahi hai. govt save kar sakti thi. rahul gandhi ne 12 feb ko warn kiya tha, theek ek mahine aur ek din baad govt ne tourist visa cancel kiye lekin tab bhi indians aa jaa sakte the. 30 january ko pehla case aya tab tak epidemic declare kar diya tha who ne. https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/coronavir...

22 march ko madhya pradesh ki sarkar banne tak parliament tak khol ke rakhi thi. sarkar banne mein 1-2 hafte aur lagte to “sab changa si” pm lockdown bhi nahi karta kyonki supreme court mein congress ne kaha tha mla bangalore mein corona ke chalte fas gaye hain aur vidhan sabha nahi bula sakte, attorney general ne modi govt ki taraf se kaha ki parliament chal rahi hai to vidhan sabha mein kya dikkat hai isi byan ke chalte assembly ko floor test karwane mila. mukhyamantri ki shapath lene ke 1 ghante ke andar poora india lockdown hone wala hai jaan gaya tha.

lockdown hone ke 3 din baad tak international flights chali thi, 4 din baad tak national flights allow thi. kyon nahi international tourist visa ke sath desi logon ki videsh yatra par ban lagaya 12 march ko?

23 february ko home ministry se pib report aai corona se koi sankat nahi hoga. 6 march ko cabinet mantri anurag thakur ne kaha economy par koi asar nahi padega. parliament affairs minister ne lockdown ke 2 din pehle tak confidently kaha tha desk mein gine chune case hain aur hum tyaar hain. tab se home minister gayab hai, logon ke member of parliament gayab hain aur anurag thakur sirf translation minister banke reh gaya hai.

rahul gandhi pappu hai jisne lockdown ke 40 din pehle warn kiya. sonia gandhi italian hai jisne migrants ke liye train ke paise dene kaha, priyanka gandhi, vadra hai kyonki usne 2000 buses chalane kaha lekin modi ki koi galti nahi hai jo corona ke desh mein 100 se jyada case hone ke baad bhi namaste trump kar raha tha.

fie bhi bhakt kahenge aur sach bhi hai, ayega to modi hi. kyonki desh ke logon ko 9 baje arnab dekhna pasand hai, ravish nahi. unke dimaag meen kooda bhar chuka hai jo kooda hitler bhi nahi bhar paya tha.

Kooda tumhare dimag mein hain.

18
1679
16
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

aadhi baat sahi hai. govt save kar sakti thi. rahul gandhi ne 12 feb ko warn kiya tha, theek ek mahine aur ek din baad govt ne tourist visa cancel kiye lekin tab bhi indians aa jaa sakte the. 30 january ko pehla case aya tab tak epidemic declare kar diya tha who ne. https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/coronavir...

22 march ko madhya pradesh ki sarkar banne tak parliament tak khol ke rakhi thi. sarkar banne mein 1-2 hafte aur lagte to “sab changa si” pm lockdown bhi nahi karta kyonki supreme court mein congress ne kaha tha mla bangalore mein corona ke chalte fas gaye hain aur vidhan sabha nahi bula sakte, attorney general ne modi govt ki taraf se kaha ki parliament chal rahi hai to vidhan sabha mein kya dikkat hai isi byan ke chalte assembly ko floor test karwane mila. mukhyamantri ki shapath lene ke 1 ghante ke andar poora india lockdown hone wala hai jaan gaya tha.

lockdown hone ke 3 din baad tak international flights chali thi, 4 din baad tak national flights allow thi. kyon nahi international tourist visa ke sath desi logon ki videsh yatra par ban lagaya 12 march ko?

23 february ko home ministry se pib report aai corona se koi sankat nahi hoga. 6 march ko cabinet mantri anurag thakur ne kaha economy par koi asar nahi padega. parliament affairs minister ne lockdown ke 2 din pehle tak confidently kaha tha desk mein gine chune case hain aur hum tyaar hain. tab se home minister gayab hai, logon ke member of parliament gayab hain aur anurag thakur sirf translation minister banke reh gaya hai.

rahul gandhi pappu hai jisne lockdown ke 40 din pehle warn kiya. sonia gandhi italian hai jisne migrants ke liye train ke paise dene kaha, priyanka gandhi, vadra hai kyonki usne 2000 buses chalane kaha lekin modi ki koi galti nahi hai jo corona ke desh mein 100 se jyada case hone ke baad bhi namaste trump kar raha tha.

fie bhi bhakt kahenge aur sach bhi hai, ayega to modi hi. kyonki desh ke logon ko 9 baje arnab dekhna pasand hai, ravish nahi. unke dimaag meen kooda bhar chuka hai jo kooda hitler bhi nahi bhar paya tha.

aadhi baat sahi hai.
I’ve been warning from January but did anyone listen?😛😛

The point is that if there were no cases, the opposition would have said that Modi did lockdown without thinking. India wouldn’t get Corona due to hot weather. And again Pappu supporters would say Modi caused harm to the Nation by doing lockdown when other countries didn’t do so (even WHO didn’t say so)!

Your idealogies match with Congress doesn’t mean that everyone else is thinking trash! While I don’t support each and every aspect of current governance but some factors are really responsible for the popularity of this party, which your narrow minded Congress doesn’t have!

Missing