Hot Deal

Indian Railway Train Time Table Book Official (100Rs + 60Rs Shipping)

446°
0% OFF 160.0
Benevolent
UnderNation
https://www.irctctourism.com/tourpkgs/in/tagBoo...

October 2022-June 2023 Edition.

Available In Hindi And English.

All-India Railway Time Table - Trains at a Glance is a unique handy guide brought out every year by the Ministry of Railways for the convenience of regular intercity and long distance train travelers as well as foreign and domestic tourists. It is a fund-house of information containing timings of all the Mail/Express trains operated by Indian Railways.

Screenshot2022-10-22074300

Expired
21 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
You can find quickly on google
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Find latest trains including festival specials easily with ntes or IRCTC website .

Book is good to know the normal trains
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Probably ntes is the only app which gives info if train is late from the starting station 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
A deal from old times smile smile
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

who reads such books nowadays when no one knows which train is cancelled for any stupid reasons

Now they should publish this book in pdf format 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
No matter how good or accurate is this book, there is always something happening with railway, i.e., train cancellations, new trains, reschedule of trains,, route changes, strikes, etc etc better to go with apps only not only they will keep u up to date but also they are free, so double benefit here. Ixigo, where is my train, ntes are the apps that u will like the most
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

E-book also released.  Anyone have the link for that? 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
I used to buy it every year, pre internet era 
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Yes. My father also used to buy this every year. Till I got my android phone.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They should stop wasting the railway's funds for this old era concepts and instead should have utilized these funds for better railway services, platform services or even make their pentry more vast

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Very useful when irctc services go down at 11:30PM. Loot deal 😜

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
In this digital era it may not be useful but still it's good to have hard copies of train time table. Although the train time table, new train announcement and train destination change is happening intermittently too instead of yearly few years ago. Ntes, where is my train, indiarailinfo are few good resources for live and detailed train info. By the way I was privileged that one of my clicked picture was used in such taag copy in 2017 blush https://www.keralaclick.com/blog/2017/11/21/ind...
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

How they got your image?

View 4 more replies
Glitterati Glitterati
Link Copied
What's this use.... When no train is on time sob. Thanks to IRCTC I reached 12hrs late to my home sob
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How buy the train at glance.₹160/-

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

U Can Buy With Either Irctc Login Or Guest Login... And Follow Steps , Easily Understandable...

E-Book 30rs , Physical Book 100+70 = 170rs

https://www.irctctourism.com/tourpkgs/in/tagBoo...

replyuser
Click here to reply