Hot Deal

Injured Pegion

314°
  • 716
  • 30
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Subedar
Sher_20

On my terrace there is one pegion whose wings are injured, I there any national helpline number, where we can call so that people can come and rescue.

I can’t able to take him to hospital as there may be a chance of bird flu also..

So suggest me some other way, or provide a number if any.

29 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Till the time someone suggest something, provide him a cover from other predatory bird/dog/cat and keep small loaves of food & water. Pour a little Dettol Liquid at the broken wing so that it doesn’t catch any open wound infection. Hope someone here knows how to deal with this. Vu for more visibility

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Till the time someone suggest something, provide him a cover from other predatory bird/dog/cat and keep small loaves of food & water. Pour a little Dettol Liquid at the broken wing so that it doesn’t catch any open wound infection. Hope someone here knows how to deal with this. Vu for more visibility

Yes already done this all before asking for remedies blush blush blush

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Adult pigeons differ only slightly. Males are larger than females; their bodies, bills and legs are stronger, heads bigger and bills longer, while their necks are generally thinner and longer.
http://www.worldscientificnews.com/wp-content/u...

smiling_imp

I guess one should have a keen observation to spot these differences. Whenever I see pigeons making out, they both look the same to me. 🙈

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
ULYSSES wrote:

I guess one should have a keen observation to spot these differences. Whenever I see pigeons making out, they both look the same to me. 🙈

They look sooooo cute. I feed them. They sit on me. And you must have seen a pigeon doing dances and cute stuff, that’s the male one. smiling_imp

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

They look sooooo cute. I feed them. They sit on me. And you must have seen a pigeon doing dances and cute stuff, that’s the male one. smiling_imp

I am scared of all adult birds. Bird eyes look frightening to me, as if they are ready to attack.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Till the time someone suggest something, provide him a cover from other predatory bird/dog/cat and keep small loaves of food & water. Pour a little Dettol Liquid at the broken wing so that it doesn’t catch any open wound infection. Hope someone here knows how to deal with this. Vu for more visibility

Ye D.Pharma wale versatile hote hai stuck_out_tongue

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Sher_20 wrote:

Delhi NCR??

https://indianhelpline.com/Birds-And-Animal-Helpline/


hope it is given enough space and not approached too often, wherever it is.
.
If in closed area, better either let it see the outside area via window, or as night approaches now..
Reduce visual stimulli by dimming the lights or somehow closing its eyes.
.
Hope it improves sad
May be it won’t eat if stressed.
but leave natural fruit pieces or water around.
Maybe it would appriach and drink

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:

https://indianhelpline.com/Birds-And-Animal-Helpline/


hope it is given enough space and not approached too often, wherever it is.
.
If in closed area, better either let it see the outside area via window, or as night approaches now..
Reduce visual stimulli by dimming the lights or somehow closing its eyes.
.
Hope it improves sad
May be it won’t wat if stressed.
but leave natural fruit pieces or water around.
Maybe it would appriach and drink

Thanks bro. I’ll try to connect with them, also I have made each and everything comfortable for him and kept all the food stuff and water blush

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Sher_20 wrote:

Thanks bro. I’ll try to connect with them, also I have made each and everything comfortable for him and kept all the food stuff and water blush

thank you for what you are doing bro.
.
Soryy, not sure of your city though so..
.
.
and yeah, for sure you😇 must be taking care of the bird, sorry if it felt i am preaching.
.
But please wear gloves or handle it with a cloth.. just in case.
Also ensure isolation from elders, children.
There poop is rather acidic. So that too, be careful.
(People wbo have had their older generation vehicle psints ruined, know what potent weapon their droppings are)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:

thank you for what you are doing bro.
.
Soryy, not sure of your city though so..
.
.
and yeah, for sure you😇 must be taking care of the bird, sorry if it felt i am preaching.
.
But please wear gloves or handle it with a cloth.. just in case.
Also ensure isolation from elders, children.
There poop is rather acidic. So that too, be careful.
(People wbo have had their older generation vehicle psints ruined, know what potent weapon their droppings are)

Yes bro thanks for your concern, I’ll keep this in mind. blush

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Twist the neck.

Remove all the feathers.

Roast it on fire.

Cut the meat.

Cook it.

Eat it.

Enjoy and sleep.

/S. Screw the rats of the sky.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
G-Gowda wrote:

Twist the neck.

Remove all the feathers.

Roast it on fire.

Cut the meat.

Cook it.

Eat it.

Enjoy and sleep.

/S. Screw the rats of the sky.

Sher ko Sheru ko maarne ki salah theek nahi, Gowda sahab… sad toungueout

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
G-Gowda wrote:

Twist the neck.

Remove all the feathers.

Roast it on fire.

Cut the meat.

Cook it.

Eat it.

Enjoy and sleep.

/S. Screw the rats of the sky.



per se, i am not surprised in you saying what you said.
but rather you/or others blowing the bugle of x y or z organised religion whenever you want to use that as a rather failsafe excuse.
.
and i am not even judging you or trying to shame you into redacting whatever you said (with whatever intent).
.
but thanks for reinforcing my belief that the extinction of Homo Sapiens would be one of the best (if not THE best) things to happen in this corner of the universe, this planet.
Yes, if apes and ape like capable beings get wiped out and similar species do not ever become the sole top predator.. the world would be so much better.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:



per se, i am not surprised in you saying what you said.
but rather you/or others blowing the bugle of x y or z organised religion whenever you want to use that as a rather failsafe excuse.
.
and i am not even judging you or trying to shame you into redacting whatever you said (with whatever intent).
.
but thanks for reinforcing my belief that the extinction of our species would be one of the best (if not THE best) things to happen in this corner of the universe, this planet.
Yes, if apes and ape like capable beings get wiped out and similar species do not ever become the sole top predator.. the world would be so much better.

@admin @MJ911 ji … you may please suspend me.
Keeping my trap shut is something beyond my capabilities … it seems.
..
And it sure is an unwelcome trait. sad

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:



per se, i am not surprised in you saying what you said.
but rather you/or others blowing the bugle of x y or z organised religion whenever you want to use that as a rather failsafe excuse.
.
and i am not even judging you or trying to shame you into redacting whatever you said (with whatever intent).
.
but thanks for reinforcing my belief that the extinction of Homo Sapiens would be one of the best (if not THE best) things to happen in this corner of the universe, this planet.
Yes, if apes and ape like capable beings get wiped out and similar species evwr becomes the sole top predator.. the world would be so much better.

Totally agree. Homo sapiens are the leeches of the Earth.

The quicker they become extinct, the better.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
G-Gowda wrote:

Twist the neck.

Remove all the feathers.

Roast it on fire.

Cut the meat.

Cook it.

Eat it.

Enjoy and sleep.

/S. Screw the rats of the sky.

Sorry bro I can’t.

Missing