Instamart minimum order value changed

263°
Deal Subedar
freekachandan

Swiggy one members are required to buy minimum value order of Rs. 199/- for free delivery (at least in Delhi now) 

Expired
29 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
I have one membership account jointly shared with friends taken in aug so in that instamart mov is still 99 but in my main account which i use for grocery by adding swiggy money, it sends me offers for taking one membership in that mov is written 199 revised for instamart (Delhi).
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

New members or existing ones?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

i am having 99 min only delhi

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Kaleen wrote:
I have one membership account jointly shared with friends taken in aug so in that instamart mov is still 99 but in my main account which i use for grocery by adding swiggy money, it sends me offers for taking one membership in that mov is written 199 revised for instamart (Delhi).
so its for new members , swiggy will loose cust to big basket soon 
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
freekachandan wrote:
Instamart minimum order value changed

So is 👇🏽this👇🏽 account specific or location specific then?

instamart

click/tap to zoom

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

After realising that their moronic service does not let one connect to voice support, if one is not calling from the Registered Phone Number... I haven't used even normal Swiggy (for restaurant ordesr) for more than 6 or 7 orders in my life.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

Long back, once I made an Instamart order and realised that.. they treat Instamart as an entirely separate business

and do 😠not even have any voice support🤯 for Instamart orders.

Hence I have not used Instamart since and generally unaware of even the so called loots there.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

But as is obvious, there are some discrepancies here.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

The random item (four bananas) I selected has the (post discount) list price of ₹27 INR.

The system is accepting that cart value to proceed to finalising the order.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ 

For whatever reason, it is even giving the lollipop of 'no delivery charges'.

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

But what I am unable to grasp here is, why the final amount/ payable price for the Order is changing to ₹29 INR instead.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Just buy from tata nue bigbasket. Even for 1rs order it wont charge delivery fees. And its blazing faster than swiggy. Swiggy takes around 150 to 40min for instamart order delivery. Whike bigbasket guys run to me in 10minutes. Just bought a coke lol
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:
so its for new members , swiggy will loose cust to big basket soon 
Yes for new on boarding one membership customers mov will be 199,existing customers will continue enjoying mov 99 till the expiry of their current one membership.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Demondealer wrote:
Just buy from tata nue bigbasket. Even for 1rs order it wont charge delivery fees. And its blazing faster than swiggy. Swiggy takes around 150 to 40min for instamart order delivery. Whike bigbasket guys run to me in 10minutes. Just bought a coke lol
I don't think in long term this free delivery concept will stay, but what swiggy doing is daylight robbery, selling customers membership in the name of free delivery and then raising mov to 199 is bizzare. Once i utilise my swiggy money balance will stop ordering grocery from these robbers.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Kaleen wrote:
I don't think in long term this free delivery concept will stay, but what swiggy doing is daylight robbery, selling customers membership in the name of free delivery and then raising mov to 199 is bizzare. Once i utilise my swiggy money balance will stop ordering grocery from these robbers.
i have till 3 june 2023 after that i will avoid buying new if this 199 is not reduced to 125 like that , also they adding rs2 per delivery and more weight = rs 4
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Demondealer wrote:
Just buy from tata nue bigbasket. Even for 1rs order it wont charge delivery fees. And its blazing faster than swiggy. Swiggy takes around 150 to 40min for instamart order delivery. Whike bigbasket guys run to me in 10minutes. Just bought a coke lol
for milk ?
Cool Cool
Link Copied

swiggy instamart shows 20% off for fruits and vegies but on adding some fruits to cart the code does not work

Patron Patron
Link Copied
Expand
formosa1 wrote:

So is 👇🏽this👇🏽 account specific or location specific then?

instamart

click/tap to zoom

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

After realising that their moronic service does not let one connect to voice support, if one is not calling from the Registered Phone Number... I haven't used even normal Swiggy (for restaurant ordesr) for more than 6 or 7 orders in my life.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

Long back, once I made an Instamart order and realised that.. they treat Instamart as an entirely separate business

and do 😠not even have any voice support🤯 for Instamart orders.

Hence I have not used Instamart since and generally unaware of even the so called loots there.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

But as is obvious, there are some discrepancies here.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

The random item (four bananas) I selected has the (post discount) list price of ₹27 INR.

The system is accepting that cart value to proceed to finalising the order.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ 

For whatever reason, it is even giving the lollipop of 'no delivery charges'.

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

But what I am unable to grasp here is, why the final amount/ payable price for the Order is changing to ₹29 INR instead.

They add 2rs handling charge
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:
i have till 3 june 2023 after that i will avoid buying new if this 199 is not reduced to 125 like that , also they adding rs2 per delivery and more weight = rs 4
This one membership price hike is already a disaster nobody took it. That's why they are offering it at old price to every second customer who even at reduced/old prices are not taking it. Majority of us use instamart because we are getting swiggy gc at discounted price which compensates instamart very high/near mrp price on all products. Once the discount gc stops nobody will order from them. And this more weight so charging Rs 4 is a new low even for their low standards joy.
Cool Cool
Link Copied
With free delivery code they are giving with mov 149, while for one member it is 199.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:
They add 2rs handling charge

Oi Santa Maria‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ 

Translation: ‏‏चोट्टे चोर हैं फिर तो ये

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ 

Thanks for helping🙇🏻‍♂️... I did not know that!.‏‏

Patron Patron
Link Copied
Expand
formosa1 wrote:

Oi Santa Maria‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ 

Translation: ‏‏चोट्टे चोर हैं फिर तो ये

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ 

Thanks for helping🙇🏻‍♂️... I did not know that!.‏‏

It doesnt stop thr, it becomes extra 4rs if weight crosses 2kg
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:
It doesnt stop thr, it becomes extra 4rs if weight crosses 2kg

OMG!🤯

.

.

.

This game is good (for them).

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
If this is true, i will be in loss. Purchased membership yday only to do daily 99 milk order.
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
In delhi it's still 99.
Wingman Wingman
Link Copied
Guys raise 1 star ⭐ on playstore and flood with comments on Twitter so they may think to bring order value for 99 rs.
Critic Critic
Link Copied
Demondealer wrote:
Just buy from tata nue bigbasket. Even for 1rs order it wont charge delivery fees. And its blazing faster than swiggy. Swiggy takes around 150 to 40min for instamart order delivery. Whike bigbasket guys run to me in 10minutes. Just bought a coke lol
depends on location of feeder store. for me Instamart takes 15-20 min and BB takes 35-40 min
Critic Critic
Link Copied

still 99 for me - swiggyone kolkata

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:
for milk ?
bbnow on tata nue is delivering milk at my location, check it once maybe, there is a new banner at the top saying we are now delivering milk
Critic Critic
Link Copied
AJ89 wrote:
If this is true, i will be in loss. Purchased membership yday only to do daily 99 milk order.

buy alternate days for double quantity. you can always keep milk in freezer for any number of days. I normally buy 6x500 ml every 3rd day. saves on the handling charges.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

buy alternate days for double quantity. you can always keep milk in freezer for any number of days. I normally buy 6x500 ml every 3rd day. saves on the handling charges.

Thnx but this practice doesn't seems good to me.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
quantum wrote:
Yes, agreed
@freekachandan (Ansari Nagar, New Delhi) IMG20221128154113It's ₹99 till now.

May be old swiggy one users renewing membership after 22 Nov are facing change in TnC. (That too without prior notice because FAQs in app still mentioning MoV as Rs. 99/-

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
freekachandan wrote:

May be old swiggy one users renewing membership after 22 Nov are facing change in TnC. (That too without prior notice because FAQs in app still mentioning MoV as Rs. 99/-

It is updated in faq, as told in my earlier comments it is only for those who have enrolled very recently or will be enrolling from now on. IMG20221128171119
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply