67K°
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Referral link : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Analyst
marketdimer
Welcome. We discuss stock market, shares and IPOs, other avenues of investments like mutual funds, fixed deposits and everything related to finance. Share your views, share your ideas. Get help and information by fellow dimers on trading and demat account, bank account or mutual fund schemes. Help everyone and keep thread for informative purpose, learning and earning. Enjoy! Markets are going crazy and it's IPOs galore in bull market. October will see atleast 5 IPOs out of which 3 are confirmed. My views are Godrej Agrovet - Long term/listing gains MAS Financial - Listing Gains/For risk takers IEX India - Risk takers/avoid - Steeply priced IEX India investor PTC sold it's share at 140 odd 5 years ago. Few more investors sold from 290 to 600 range in last 2-3 years due to regulatory reason (5% max stock holding in exchange), they are asking 1650 now! Justified? You decide. In MAS, Motilal Oswal sold share at 338 and they are asking 459 now in a year. This much premium is justified? In rising market, may be. P/E is also higher side considering much bigger players like M&M, Bajaj Finserve etc. Godrej Agrovet is pick right now with much big production scale, wide reach and less P/E compare to animal feed and dairy products peers. Godrej has good managment and known for leaving something for investors. Take your call. Disclaimer - This thread is for discussion and doesn't provide any investment or related information. All investments carry market related risk and one should consult advisors before taking any decision.
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.

Deal Wiki

Top Comments
Dimer Of The Year 2014 Dimer Of The Year 2014
Link Copied

अगर सब कुछ मिल जाएगा ज़िंदगी मे तो तमन्ना किसकी करोगे…

कुछ अधूरी ख्वाइशें तो ज़िन्दगी जीने का मज़ा देती है ।।

Dimer Of The Year 2014 Dimer Of The Year 2014
Link Copied

खऱ्या अर्थाने कोणी कोणाला शिकवू शकत नाही. एखाद्या रोपटयाचा जसा आपोआपच विकास होतो तसाच नैसर्गिक अडथळे दूर करणे, आणि त्याच्या शक्तींना जागृती आणणे. योग्य खतपाणी घातले, प्रकाश व हवापाणी यांची सोय केली, सभोवती कुंपन घातले, म्हणजे रोपटे सुरक्षित राहील व त्याचा योग्य प्रकारे विकास होईल. तसेच मुलांचेही आहे. म्हणून विकासाला योग्य‍ परिस्थिती निमार्ण करुन देणे हेच शिक्षकाचे कार्य. या दृष्टीने शिक्षण हे अभावात्मक म्हणावे लागेल.

You cannot teach a child any more than you can grow a plant. The plant develops its own nature. The child also teaches itself. But you can help it to go forward in its own way. What you can do is not of a positive nature but negative. You can take away the obstacles and knowledge comes out of its own nature. Loosen the soil a little, so that it may come out easily. Put a hedge round it, see that it is not kitted by anything. You can supply the growing seed with the materials for the making up of its body, brining to it the earth, the water, the air that it wants. And there your work stops.

- Swami Vivekanand

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

offer of the year

tcs buyback is set at 4500/-. 🐒🐒🐒 Everytime retailers get 100% acceptance rate, at least with TCS. So, don’t lose your chance to get yourself some TCS shares. 

https://www.livemint.com/companies/company-resu...

@MrKool_JJ;  @tappukepapa @AyushiiiVijay @Wontdisplaymyname @kukdookoo @Rosh_0007 @Priyanka @xuseronline @malikcool @guest_999

7639 Comments  |  
413 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xuseronline wrote:

@BlueFlash Is going SIP via ETFs worth the efforts

There is no efforts investing in ETFs using Zerodha wink
Simply create a Basket and schedule the SIP.
This is one time task.

I have created ETFs SIP in my daughter’s Zerodha’s account last month wink

ps. – I prefer ETFs instead of investing via Index funds. It gives me more flexibility. I can buy/sell the ETFs as per my wish smile

Investing in ETF over MF has an advantage. You can pledge ETF and get margin for option selling (if you prefer to do so). GK if helps.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Juniper wrote:

Question1- If I have sold Nifty 16600CE of 2/6/2022 expiry @ 100, Nifty closes at 16628, and 16600CE closes ITM at CMP 353, then what will be my profit/loss ?

Question2-
If I have sold Nifty 16700PE of 2/6/2022 expiry @ 100, Nifty close at 16628, and 16700PE closes ITM at CMP 72, then what will be my profit/loss ?

#fno #future&options

@bikidas2060 @MrKool_JJ @marketdimer @guest_999 @decideaim @malikcool @xuseronline @BlueFlash @ConfirmPassword

Please tag others if you feel legit.

Spot price – Strike Price = the net loss/gain. 

Zerodha support 080 47181888 🐒🐒🐒

Edit: I have raised a ticket in Zerodha, I will update here once I get the reply. 🙂🙂🙏

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Juniper wrote:

Question1- If I have sold Nifty 16600CE of 2/6/2022 expiry @ 100, Nifty closes at 16628, and 16600CE closes ITM at CMP 353, then what will be my profit/loss ?

Question2-
If I have sold Nifty 16700PE of 2/6/2022 expiry @ 100, Nifty close at 16628, and 16700PE closes ITM at CMP 72, then what will be my profit/loss ?

#fno #future&options

@bikidas2060 @MrKool_JJ @marketdimer @guest_999 @decideaim @malikcool @xuseronline @BlueFlash @ConfirmPassword

Please tag others if you feel legit.

Question 1:

Nifty lot size: 50
You sold CE at 100 and bought it 353 – Loss of (12,650) (253*50) (theoretically)

Question2:

You sold PE at 100 and bought at 72 – profit of 1400 (28*50)  (Theoretically)

In this case, if nifty closes at 16628, practically you’re at loss. Only if it closes above 16700, you would be in profit. Since, you sold a Nifty PE (You’re bullish) but closed below your 16700, you’ll be at loss.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ConfirmPassword wrote:

Question 1:

You sold CE at 100 and bought it 353 – Loss of (12,650) (253*50) (theoretically)

Question2:

You sold PE at 100 and bought at 72 – profit of 1400 (28*50)  (Theoretically)

In this case, if nifty closes at 16628, practically you’re at loss. Only if it closes above 16700, you would be in profit. Since, you sold a Nifty PE (You’re bullish) but closed below your 16700, you’ll be at loss.

I also did above calculation, but it’s for square off before expiry. As per options theory, profit is (closing – strike) x lot. If let expire ITM.

In that case 16600CE, loss should be (16600-16628)x50= -1400.

16700PE, loss should be (16628-16700)x50= -3600.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Juniper wrote:

I also did above calculation, but it’s for square off before expiry. As per options theory, profit is (closing – strike) x lot. If let expire ITM.

In that case 16600CE, loss should be (16600-16628)x50= -1400.

16700PE, loss should be (16628-16700)x50= -3600.

Not squaring off a sell side option is very scary. Never ever do that even if the broker allows it.

The options is theory is absolute BS and never works. The practical experience which i had is completely different from theory.

Whatever calculation you have done is theoretically correct but it never works that way.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ConfirmPassword wrote:

Not squaring off a sell side option is very scary. Never ever do that even if the broker allows it.

The options is theory is absolute BS and never works. The practical experience which i had is completely different from theory.

Whatever calculation you have done is theoretically correct but it never works that way.

Yes. Don’t keep short ITM or ATM option open. But OTM Options expire at 0.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Any scope of uptrend in Chalet hotels on basis of technical?

@malikcool

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
cadence wrote:

Any scope of uptrend in Chalet hotels on basis of technical?

@malikcool

Company is continuously making losses since last 8 quarters. So this chart doesn’t fit my criteria. I have no view on this.

Others can give their view on this.

@bikidas2060 @guest_999 @MrKool_JJ

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Company is continuously making losses since last 8 quarters. So this chart doesn’t fit my criteria. I have no view on this.

Others can give their view on this.

@bikidas2060 @guest_999 @MrKool_JJ

What’s your buying price?
Charts aren’t very lucrative now..

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
malikcool wrote:

@cadence

Did not purchase it. Though purchased a small quantity of another loss making company – Cartrade (697, SL660). 

@MrKool_JJ

Thanks to both of you for analysing the charts.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

matket ll surprise you when everyone turns negative. 🙂🙂🙂

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
malikcool wrote:

It’s a new listing it’s IPO was @ 550?

@MrKool_JJ

Yes, that’s what it’s good at IPO levels charts aren’t in favour dizzy_face cold_sweat

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
tappukepapa wrote:

Whats your views on Anupam Rasayan India Ltd.

Chances for Uptrend?

Buying Price – 982, holding 5 shares. @bikidas2060 @MrKool_JJ @malikcool @Bk100 @svilvam

not studied anupam rasayan so far. So not able to comment on it. 

This is ipo time view from chittorgarh. 

Conclusion / Investment Strategy

Based on the company financial data, the issue appears aggressively priced. However, considering the rising fancy for life care and speciality chemicals segment linked with future performance trends, the company is expected to do well post listing going forward. Based on these aspects, investors looking for a long term bet may consider investing in this IPO.

Review By Dilip Davda on Mar 8, 2021

https://www.chittorgarh.com/ipo_review/anupam-r...

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Tata Power is major chunk of my portfolio (@ 256). Should I average or wait & do nothing?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
cadence wrote:

Tata Power is major chunk of my portfolio (@ 256). Should I average or wait & do nothing?

average bhai. That’s a opinion though 

Link Copied
cadence wrote:

Buying date?

Link Copied
Expand
cadence wrote:

Between Mar. 27 & April 3 in 3 lots. 

So you bought in future? Why not in cash?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
malikcool wrote:

So you bought in future? Why not in cash?

I didn’t explain properly. By 3 lots I meant – I bought shares on 3 different days. Had made decent profit on Adani Power so kept on purchasing Tata Power till 270 level. Not so much worried about stock going back up but the thought more than one third of my money is parked in this stock..

Link Copied
Expand
cadence wrote:

I didn’t explain properly. By 3 lots I meant – I bought shares on 3 different days. Had made decent profit on Adani Power so kept on purchasing Tata Power till 270 level. Not so much worried about stock going back up but more than one third of my money is parked in this stock..

Different people may have different strategies. But as a thumb rule I myself don’t put more than 5% of my capital in any stock. Plus I am not a fan of doing average. But again different people may have different strategies.

@guest_999 @bikidas2060

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
svilvam wrote:

Anuras   Fundamentally very good company but technically very weak, Trading below 600 weak.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/777898/original/jcharts.png?1655354196

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/777897/original/fc6EPdJ.png?1655354114

So, Should i average it and sell or average and hold?

replyuser
Click here to reply