Is carding execution possible with Indian Credit Cards?

71°
Deal Cadet
89
240
2

Is carding execution possible with Indian Credit Cards?

As International Transactions are Disabled on Indian Credit Cards. OTP also mandatory for Domestic Transactions.

Carding is a type of fraud in which a thief steals credit card numbers, makes sure they work, and then uses them to buy prepaid gift cards.

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
53
773
7

No. if International Txn are disabled.

0
12766
135

Don’t underestimate red hat hackers hushed

230
1644
32
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Don’t underestimate red hat hackers hushed

it docent matter what hat they wear, they cant do shit if you disable int transactions, dont share otps, dont use cracked softwares. hackers cant do anything without you sharing info with them. as simple as that

100
8922
86

Kya mein aapke ghar mein chori kar sakta hoon??? wink toungueout

92
1258
8
Expand
Demondealer wrote:

it docent matter what hat they wear, they cant do shit if you disable int transactions, dont share otps, dont use cracked softwares. hackers cant do anything without you sharing info with them. as simple as that

what abt cloned sim cards ?

52
237
5
Expand
Demondealer wrote:

it docent matter what hat they wear, they cant do shit if you disable int transactions, dont share otps, dont use cracked softwares. hackers cant do anything without you sharing info with them. as simple as that

Happened within my family once he doesn’t even use mobile internet much. Somehow his card details hackers got and took money in an ATM located in a city 2000+kms away.

Real hackers do exist.
He got his money back after 6to8 months follow up

230
1644
32
Expand
botlike wrote:

Happened within my family once he doesn’t even use mobile internet much. Somehow his card details hackers got and took money in an ATM located in a city 2000+kms away.

Real hackers do exist.
He got his money back after 6to8 months follow up

lol no

52
237
5
Expand
Demondealer wrote:

lol no

Really happened
Search in YouTube about SBI ATM frauds u get many innocent people who didn’t share anything at all.

41
306
7
Expand
botlike wrote:

Really happened
Search in YouTube about SBI ATM frauds u get many innocent people who didn’t share anything at all.

Well than they stole the atm dump and cloned the atm, it’s like you inserted the card on official atm but there is a card data stealer attached to it which steals the data of the card also they have camera hidden somewhere in atm to catch the pin used, clone the atm and use it to withdraw .

52
237
5
Expand
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

Well than they stole the atm dump and cloned the atm, it’s like you inserted the card on official atm but there is a card data stealer attached to it which steals the data of the card also they have camera hidden somewhere in atm to catch the pin used, clone the atm and use it to withdraw .

Not mine personally. Card holder age is above 55and he hardly use anywhere else except ATMs.
But even SBI don’t know how it can happen?
Transaction at midnight 3am and SBI says no CCTV installed in that ATM. how pathetic.

41
306
7
Expand
botlike wrote:

Not mine personally. Card holder age is above 55and he hardly use anywhere else except ATMs.
But even SBI don’t know how it can happen?
Transaction at midnight 3am and SBI says no CCTV installed in that ATM. how pathetic.

Not unusual, card skimming happens very often and card is cloned and used 1000’s of km away and Sometimes in a different country when the dump is sold off.

Missing