is it better to recharge jio 2999 plan now

138°
Talk-Of-The-Town
ANSH_
Hi guys,
We have 3 jio numbers in our home
2 belong to me in same phone (dual sim)
One is of my mother
As I am student i  am mostly in home due to studies so I was wondering whether recharging a yearly plan is a good step or not

I have decided to recharge 2999 plan on my mother's number
And I will ocassionally recharge my numbers once in a 4-5 months to be on safe side

Also our consumption as a whole is not more than 2.5 gb/day

Need your inputs

Earlier jio had offer of 23days extra validity that's not applicable now
So need inputs on that

currently am recharging 149 on her phone every 20 days
And mine one jio number is recharge with 395 plan every 84 days
22 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If amazon rupay offer continues get a rupay platinum debit card and do monthly recharge and get upto 100 off monthly

This will be save more than 2999 plan

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
any news on rupay platinum offer after march?
View 1 more reply
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Go for 749 plan. It will get 100 rs off on rupay platinum dc and it come 2 gb per day + 20 gb extra and for 90 days. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Her (₹149) daily data and your 6GB one time, so it means you have wired internet too, at home?

How about either switching hers to VI and 1799 or whatever is the annual charge.. or doing the 336 days plan on her number (under some offer or whatever saves a couple of hundred).

And for your data needs, if any, simply keep some spare BSNL SIMs (available for free or for ₹20 at BSNL office) and keep posting them regularly, to get the MNP port-in offers from the retailer.

Also, not sure of your city/town, but otherwise in western U.P. also.. Airtel, VI do give schemes to retailers (wherein the 28days pack is given for ₹79, for new connection. Not MNP but for new number too, they give it away at throwaway prices.)

Although such things are often limited to select days every month and then too
one has to find a retailer or a company agent.

If doing Jio 2999 recharge for ma'am, then how much savings you are getting by Amazon, Mobikwik type offers (Rupay, other offers)?
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

I will be getting 2999 plan at around 1370

I have accumulated 3k balance using Bajaj coins offer

View 8 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

1. dont write essay ,write to the point THIS IS NOT YOUR SCHOOL STORY WRITING COMPETITION

2. monthly recharge (max. value upto the level of (min. amount req for flat cashback/max. discount in case of % )) is the best , as the offer cum in monthly cycle. 

3. best as of now is 20% discount upto 100 on amazon 

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

+10 karma extra for good handwriting😂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have few known folks who are offering this 2999 plan at around 2650, dm if you need

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

If anyone in ur home have 5G phone, better to recharge that phone with 395/1559 and share the 5G unlimited data to other phones via hotspot.

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
I don't have 5g device yet
And investing in 5g device for mere 5g will be bad choice
As my 4g devices are working great

I will not get any utility apart from 5g from that device
View 2 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

prices will increase after elections so decide that way

replyuser
Click here to reply