is it safe to store fk gift cards in one account.

is it safe to store fk gift cards in one account.

257°
Missing
Deal Newbie
54
52
1

Hello dear freinds,

I am saving money for my new mobile, for that i am adding Some giftcards in my flipkart account everymonth of different amounts(1k, 500, 250 etc) etc.
Till yet i have added 7 giftcards in my main flipkart account and will be going to add many every month till i reach the goal.
Is it safe to store?

I spend money as soon it comes in my hands thats why i am buying and adding gift cards

46 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
25
384
6

Not at all …. flipkart is most worst at this .
They block account giving lame reasons
Worst part they have no option then to unblock even if you have not violated any t&c

Missing
Entertainer
57
36121
367

Just keep your password very strong…

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
52
1
saucap wrote:

Just keep your password very strong…

Which password?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
3584
46
saucap wrote:

Just keep your password very strong…

Define very strong

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
3584
46
saucap wrote:

Just keep your password very strong…

Define very strong

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
52
1
Aashiq-hussain wrote:

Not at all …. flipkart is most worst at this .
They block account giving lame reasons
Worst part they have no option then to unblock even if you have not violated any t&c

My account never got blocked yet , maybe account blocking happens when we buy single items in bulk and or use multiple accounts from same ip address

Missing
Analyst
575
10194
102

Ya no issue but don’t use ur account for business orders, it will lead to suspension

Missing
Community Angel
42
31608
517
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Define very strong

He meant to keep the password as “verystrong” (no spaces allowed)

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
52
1
Expand
saucap wrote:

Flipkart Login

Ohk , its just very simple till now i.e abcd11111

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
129
5152
66

Too much cancellation/returns + if ur reseller then u will face issue if not nothing will happen…

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2633
66

i suggest u do not save GV , they can close ur account in future , many people will say if u r not reseller nothing will happen blah blah…
but what if they block it by giving the same reason ,, will u be able to prove it to cc that u r not reseller ,, ???
Do Not Take Risk !

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
115
1

but why do u purvay fk gv ? keep the money in bank instead !!!

Missing
Community Angel
42
31608
517

In simple language, keep the amount that you can afford to lose in worst case scenario.
Risk = Reward

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
515
4
androgame wrote:

In simple language, keep the amount that you can afford to lose in worst case scenario.
Risk = Reward

Risk = entire amount less 7 to 15% discount
Reward = 7 to 15%

Missing
Community Angel
42
31608
517
Expand
insta wrote:

Risk = entire amount less 7 to 15% discount
Reward = 7 to 15%

Depends on the discount OP is getting the GVs, won’t recommend to stock up if they are at nominal discounts (5-8%)

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1706
54

Considering their track record, I wouldnt suggest to add even 500 rs in flipkart account. You never know when they block your account, and you will be able to do nothing.
If you are not buying the GVs from other people, just collect the GVs without adding into the account till you reach your goal. And then purchase the phone directly using the GVs, not after adding into the account.
BTW, whats your goal ?

Missing
Entertainer
733
2574
36
mas143forever wrote:

Considering their track record, I wouldnt suggest to add even 500 rs in flipkart account. You never know when they block your account, and you will be able to do nothing.
If you are not buying the GVs from other people, just collect the GVs without adding into the account till you reach your goal. And then purchase the phone directly using the GVs, not after adding into the account.
BTW, whats your goal ?

+1

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
1
Aashiq-hussain wrote:

Not at all …. flipkart is most worst at this .
They block account giving lame reasons
Worst part they have no option then to unblock even if you have not violated any t&c

100% Agree

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
515
4
mas143forever wrote:

Considering their track record, I wouldnt suggest to add even 500 rs in flipkart account. You never know when they block your account, and you will be able to do nothing.
If you are not buying the GVs from other people, just collect the GVs without adding into the account till you reach your goal. And then purchase the phone directly using the GVs, not after adding into the account.
BTW, whats your goal ?

Agreed. There record isnt good in such cases.
It is logical that account shouldnt be banned if one does not make ‘suspicious’ txn.
But we don’t know what is defined suspicious by fk. As far as i know it is ai thing with many parameters and on a bad day anything can go wrong with a user order. (one dimer fk ac blocked for ordering nine tops that too different). Further here read many stories where fk dont at all help in restoring ac. So better add gvs in fk ac when u make actual purchase.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
52
1
Expand
androgame wrote:

Depends on the discount OP is getting the GVs, won’t recommend to stock up if they are at nominal discounts (5-8%)

Getting at 5% discount from magicpin

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
52
1
chetanc12 wrote:

Too much cancellation/returns + if ur reseller then u will face issue if not nothing will happen…

Nothing like that , no cancellation of any order by me till yet, i just buy in 1,2 or maximum 3 quantity of product i.e. which is just for me , i’m not a reseller,

Missing
Community Angel
42
31608
517
Expand
Iamronit wrote:

Getting at 5% discount from magicpin

Thats not worth it bro, wherever you are receiving the money, i would suggest to hold it there and to convert only when ready to purchase

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
450
6
Expand
Iamronit wrote:

Getting at 5% discount from magicpin

You will get more than 5% with Credit Card offers.
Use usemycards.com to get CC, if you dont have.

Missing
Deal Subedar
899
2051
15

I am seeing some telegram groups luring people to buy devices in bulk for them for commissions. People also get trapped and use fake name, address to order for these persons and later risk their account to be banned. So i just wanted to share don’t do this if you want to save your account.

Missing