Is it worth to buy google home mini at 500Rs

170°
Deal Newbie
Bada-Pachtaoge

It doesn’t have any inbuilt battery and no one used to these assistant things Is it worth at this loot price

18 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes…!!!

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Absolutely YES, as speaker for casting audio or Bluetooth. But as a voice assistant a big NO, as mic is very weak and one has to yell for the device to recognize commands.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

This is one more garbage device which you throw in your crap bag after few weeks

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

jab tak is desh me youtube hai log ch**ya bante rahenge

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

You can resell it for more money in market.
This is not useful if:-
1. You don’t have permanent internet connection.
2. You don’t need frequent reminder / alarm / stopwatch setting .
3. You have 0 google assistant compatible smart device.

I have 2 of this thing. I don’t find it that useful but my mom just loves it. She uses it to play retro songs /set alarms/turn off light/asking about weather.
That’s it.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

My mom has got me as a assistant and she loves it too😂

Link Copied

Bhai mujhe de de 600 me. itna pareshan kyun ho rha h.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/667817/medium/images_-_2021-02-20T131825.414.jpeg?1614141684

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Depends on your use case, no one can decide if it’s worth for your usage or not.

I use the echo dot in my bedroom and in our hall a lot to set times and listen to music. Spotify has an option to cast music to echo dot directly which is an added advantage. I use the echo dot in our hall to set timers when I walk in our home in the mornings, when I cook/bake something (as the hall is just besides kitchen) and then play devotional songs for mom and dad early in the mornings.

For the amount I spent on it, I get a much better value than many other gadgets that I owned so far.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I didn’t listen to music or song much i didn’t have any appliances which supports it and lastly its always need to be plugged in i.e can’t act as an bluetooth speaker

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I find it useful just ordered it.

Link Copied

There is an option in Google home app to increase ok Google word sensitivity

Flame Flame
Link Copied

The answer is in your username

Generous Generous
Link Copied
joy joy
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have the coral voucher but it’s always oos I think i can’t check it is worth or not smiley grinning

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can you share the code?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have wasted my 500Rs doesn’t worth for me always needs to plugin the response time of google assistant is not accurate and fast
that’s why google selling these products as a Freebie or 500Rs

replyuser
Click here to reply