Is KYC necessary for CoinDCX unlock for amount from coupon codes?

139°
Deal Cadet
Musky

I have accumulated Rs800 in my coin dcx account on diwali using the following coupons.
GET100
PAYTM100
MagicPin Code
Flipkart Code
DIWALI200

I have also bought bitcoins worth Rs100. Is KYC necessary to unlock this amount from coupon code?

17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It will activate after 30 days if you have made at least one investment of min 100 (i guess) . Also complete your kyc (you must have done it already) . I have done the same

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kshitizchaurasia wrote:

It will activate after 30 days if you have made at least one investment of min 100 (i guess) . Also complete your kyc (you must have done it already) . I have done the same

I haven’t activated kyc.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Musky wrote:

I haven’t activated kyc.

On most youtube videos and websites they mention as no KYC withdrawal? Is it true?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

After completing kyc, only bitcoin worth Rs.100 will be credited.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Musky wrote:

On most youtube videos and websites they mention as no KYC withdrawal? Is it true?

That was in Past.
Now KYC compulsory

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yess

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@TheRealElonMusk
abohow 800
i only got 600
can you explain coupouns wise breakup(which coupons gave u how much)

Lucknow Super Giants Lucknow Super Giants
Link Copied

Jitna code apply krna hai kar lo, 30 days baad ₹100 hin unlock hoga or DIWALI200 kiye hoge only Phir ₹200 milega

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ots14 wrote:

Jitna code apply krna hai kar lo, 30 days baad ₹100 hin unlock hoga or DIWALI200 kiye hoge only Phir ₹200 milega

But why sara unlock nahi hoga kya?

Lucknow Super Giants Lucknow Super Giants
Link Copied
Expand
Musky wrote:

But why sara unlock nahi hoga kya?

Bcz maine 3 account m try kiya hai phle, halaplay, DD100, paytm, flipkart sare code apply hua tha but 30 days k baad unlock hua ₹💯 laughing

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

They will revoke all

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Bcz maine 3 account m try kiya hai phle, halaplay, DD100, paytm, flipkart sare code apply hua tha but 30 days k baad unlock hua ₹💯 laughing

Somebody please confirm. Is this really true?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Bcz maine 3 account m try kiya hai phle, halaplay, DD100, paytm, flipkart sare code apply hua tha but 30 days k baad unlock hua ₹💯 laughing

Because you need to buy atleast 1 Crypto currency within 30 days after every code added in your account to get it released after 30 days
Like I applied this 20 December 2021
COINDCX200 251
PAYTMDCX 100
EK211 150
COINDCX 100

Don’t remember codes exactly

For every code applied we need to buy atleast 1 Crypto currency then only benefit will be released.

So I am trying this now
First Mandatory 100 Add Money 100 INR Currency Buy

2nd Minimum 10 Add money 10 INR buy
Another 10 Add Money 10 INR buy
further 10 Add money 10 INR buy
Extra 10 Add money 10 INR but incase I forgot some coupon.
This trick might work to get released and withdraw all my 700 INR https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/728895/medium/Screenshot_20211220-102102.png?1639980328

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Anyone is able to add money through UPI?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
drupal wrote:

Anyone is able to add money through UPI?

No
Stopped accepting for a while
100 INR for 100.59 via NB is best as of now

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
mk996071682 wrote:

No
Stopped accepting for a while
100 INR for 100.59 via NB is best as of now

CoinDCX is is on a looting spree

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I want to buy something from Flipkart. I do NOT want Coindcx free bitcoin. How to proceed ?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply