Is this a 100% approved CC?

157°
Missing
Deal Cadet

Received this mail from HDFC today. Does it mean that the CC is 100% confirmed or they will still do the verification and collect income documents?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/641227/medium/Screenshot_2020-10-05-12-02-13-251_com.google.android.gm.jpg?1601879878

24 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Super Moderator

Verification wasn’t done for me

Missing
Deal Cadet

Verification done for me.. Rejected too..

Missing
Deal Subedar

Verification will be done. May be they wont do if it is salary ac or u have some other cards from hdfc.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

Is the same offer displayed in netbanking/app? If yes, then it seems pre-approved with no physical verification.

Missing
Deal Cadet
insta wrote:

Verification will be done. May be they wont do if it is salary ac or u have some other cards from hdfc.

It used to be a salary account now it’s standard savings account.

Missing
Deal Cadet
cadence wrote:

Is the same offer displayed in netbanking/app? If yes, then it seems pre-approved with no physical verification.

Yes, I think it’s the same offer displayed in the net banking portal cause even there they are offering same thing LTF CC + 1K Amazon voucher

Missing
Deal Cadet
cm4444 wrote:

Verification wasn’t done for me

Which card variant you received after applying? Cause, it not displaying which card variant I would be getting after applying.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
DeletedAccount wrote:

Yes, I think it’s the same offer displayed in the net banking portal cause even there they are offering same thing LTF CC + 1K Amazon voucher

I applied through a similar offer last year. My card was dispatched in about a week without contacting me for verification.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
cadence wrote:

I applied through a similar offer last year. My card was dispatched in about a week without contacting me for verification.

Which card variant did you received from them? Cause, in my case nowhere it’s written which variant they are providing just mentioned “Lifetime Free Credit Card”.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
DeletedAccount wrote:

It used to be a salary account now it’s standard savings account.

For me, with hdfc its always nothing assured untill i get it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
insta wrote:

For me, with hdfc its always nothing assured untill i get it.

Same here plus they are so slow with responses triumph triumph they take min. 1 week for one reply back even my crush replies me back once in a two-three days.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
DeletedAccount wrote:

Which card variant did you received from them? Cause, in my case nowhere it’s written which variant they are providing just mentioned “Lifetime Free Credit Card”.

There were 3 options when filling application form & I chose Moneyback.

Missing
suspended
Expand
cadence wrote:

There were 3 options when filling application form & I chose Moneyback.

what were the other options?

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
DeletedAccount wrote:

Same here plus they are so slow with responses triumph triumph they take min. 1 week for one reply back even my crush replies me back once in a two-three days.

🤣😆

Missing
Deal Cadet

I also got a similar offer around 6 months ago. I was not contacted and received the card in a week. It wasn’t LTF and had to register smartpay to make it LTF after a lot of fight with the bank. Also for the amazon voucher I had to escalate the issue through my RM.

P.S. – I have a salary account with them

Missing
Super Moderator
Expand
DeletedAccount wrote:

Which card variant you received after applying? Cause, it not displaying which card variant I would be getting after applying.

this was for my father actually. He got Regalia first card.

Missing