Hot Deal

Jana Bank Rupay platinim Debit card at Rs 199

510°
Deal Lieutenant
UDEMYCOURSES

1. Open account from this link https://janadigi.com/onboarding/w...me
2.Only choose video kyc. Do only during branch hours
3.During video kyc ask them to send only Platinum rupay card
4.Issuence charges is 199 only. If funded with 25k issuence is free
5.This account is 1000 minimum balance
6.intial funding is 2.5k can be withdrawed
(Only open account during branch hours. Then only you will get video kyc . Or else you will end up getting classic varient)
Card has annual fees of rs 200+ If amazon don’t extends the offer block card after one year
Card will be send via post

Deal Wiki

53 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
RunZone wrote:

This is great ok_hand, full Kyc at home

Initial funding should be 2500 as mentioned on the website

Initial funding should be 2500 as mentioned on the website
Where
mil geya link https://www.janabank.com/savings-account/regula... matlab vo kyc vala link use karke hum kaunsa bhi account type khol sakte ha?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@UDEMYCOURSES
is dc compulsory in all account types?
imps is chargeable in this bank. any other charge?
how is their net banking?
are banks like equitas and rbl who are like this bank in terms of ui, charges providing full video kyc

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

@UDEMYCOURSES
is dc compulsory in all account types?
imps is chargeable in this bank. any other charge?
how is their net banking?
are banks like equitas and rbl who are like this bank in terms of ui, charges providing full video kyc

netbanking and mobile banking poor

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If we keep 1000/- in Jana then no MAB charges?? And
What is annual fees if Jana dc from next year?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
ManojSingla wrote:

If we keep 1000/- in Jana then no MAB charges?? And
What is annual fees if Jana dc from next year?

Card has annual fees of rs 200+

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Check jana schedule of charges before opening a account. ₹500 + gst is definitely there for account closure irrespective when the account is closed.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how to fund after account opening

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have received the debit card also activated it but I can’t use it for online transaction..I withdraw cash from ATM also

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
jack1992 wrote:

I have received the debit card also activated it but I can’t use it for online transaction..I withdraw cash from ATM also

first you need to activate for E-com transaction.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

Jana Bank RuPay Platinum International Debit card -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/688212/medium/1285177ENKs7fX.jpg?1622556099

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What kind of name is this?
Aana mere pyaar ko na tum jhootha smjho jana.
I think the founder took his gf too seriously

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

Note – I recommended after Vkyc complete, wait few days, before load money. Reason here - 👇👇

New Update shared by @equalizer

My Experience

(8th September, 2021) – Process is 100% online.. if done between 9am and 6pm, process will take less than 15 minutes.. I completed VKYC for both myself and my mother..

During VKYC (both times) the assisting bank staff rejected our request for DigiGen account (a million excuses – its a limited account, min KYC account, 365 days deactivation etc.. ).. finally agreed to give Regular Account with 2.5K AMB ( free personalised RPD Card only if first load is 25K )

After 2 min of VKYC got load link in SMS, loaded 25K in both accounts.. activated MBanking and IBanking using CRN and DoB (yes you do not need debit card to activate these).. then I NEFTED out 50K (25K from both) to my existing HDFC account..

Now both accounts have 0 bal.. app says – “Regular Savings Account”..

I will post progress on this message

(9th September, 2021) – Both (myself and mom) got call ( on registered mobile ) from allotted home branch.. they said VKYC signature mismatch (PAN signature is not clear, hence unable to verify white paper signature)..

Both of us are asked to visit branch with original pan and aadhaar..

Allotted branch is 16KM away.. fortunately I was able to flush 25K ( from both accounts ).. planning to forget about both accounts

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I called customer care hoping that they would take a debit card request.. but request was not taken saying “VKYC failed due to signature mismatch” and I was asked to visit allotted home branch.. I do not plan on pursuing RPD Card via Jana..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

just on case amazon doesn’t extend the offer — can we block the DC (and so charges for the same won’t be incurred anymore ) but keep the ac active ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
abhishek012 wrote:

Note – I recommended after Vkyc complete, wait few days, before load money. Reason here - 👇👇

New Update shared by @equalizer

My Experience

(8th September, 2021) – Process is 100% online.. if done between 9am and 6pm, process will take less than 15 minutes.. I completed VKYC for both myself and my mother..

During VKYC (both times) the assisting bank staff rejected our request for DigiGen account (a million excuses – its a limited account, min KYC account, 365 days deactivation etc.. ).. finally agreed to give Regular Account with 2.5K AMB ( free personalised RPD Card only if first load is 25K )

After 2 min of VKYC got load link in SMS, loaded 25K in both accounts.. activated MBanking and IBanking using CRN and DoB (yes you do not need debit card to activate these).. then I NEFTED out 50K (25K from both) to my existing HDFC account..

Now both accounts have 0 bal.. app says – “Regular Savings Account”..

I will post progress on this message

(9th September, 2021) – Both (myself and mom) got call ( on registered mobile ) from allotted home branch.. they said VKYC signature mismatch (PAN signature is not clear, hence unable to verify white paper signature)..

Both of us are asked to visit branch with original pan and aadhaar..

Allotted branch is 16KM away.. fortunately I was able to flush 25K ( from both accounts ).. planning to forget about both accounts

Worst service

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Why anyone would open account in “Jana”. Not sure even if it is a bank or not 😄

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
abhishek012 wrote:

Note – I recommended after Vkyc complete, wait few days, before load money. Reason here - 👇👇

New Update shared by @equalizer

My Experience

(8th September, 2021) – Process is 100% online.. if done between 9am and 6pm, process will take less than 15 minutes.. I completed VKYC for both myself and my mother..

During VKYC (both times) the assisting bank staff rejected our request for DigiGen account (a million excuses – its a limited account, min KYC account, 365 days deactivation etc.. ).. finally agreed to give Regular Account with 2.5K AMB ( free personalised RPD Card only if first load is 25K )

After 2 min of VKYC got load link in SMS, loaded 25K in both accounts.. activated MBanking and IBanking using CRN and DoB (yes you do not need debit card to activate these).. then I NEFTED out 50K (25K from both) to my existing HDFC account..

Now both accounts have 0 bal.. app says – “Regular Savings Account”..

I will post progress on this message

(9th September, 2021) – Both (myself and mom) got call ( on registered mobile ) from allotted home branch.. they said VKYC signature mismatch (PAN signature is not clear, hence unable to verify white paper signature)..

Both of us are asked to visit branch with original pan and aadhaar..

Allotted branch is 16KM away.. fortunately I was able to flush 25K ( from both accounts ).. planning to forget about both accounts

worst bank

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
abhishek012 wrote:

Note – I recommended after Vkyc complete, wait few days, before load money. Reason here - 👇👇

New Update shared by @equalizer

My Experience

(8th September, 2021) – Process is 100% online.. if done between 9am and 6pm, process will take less than 15 minutes.. I completed VKYC for both myself and my mother..

During VKYC (both times) the assisting bank staff rejected our request for DigiGen account (a million excuses – its a limited account, min KYC account, 365 days deactivation etc.. ).. finally agreed to give Regular Account with 2.5K AMB ( free personalised RPD Card only if first load is 25K )

After 2 min of VKYC got load link in SMS, loaded 25K in both accounts.. activated MBanking and IBanking using CRN and DoB (yes you do not need debit card to activate these).. then I NEFTED out 50K (25K from both) to my existing HDFC account..

Now both accounts have 0 bal.. app says – “Regular Savings Account”..

I will post progress on this message

(9th September, 2021) – Both (myself and mom) got call ( on registered mobile ) from allotted home branch.. they said VKYC signature mismatch (PAN signature is not clear, hence unable to verify white paper signature)..

Both of us are asked to visit branch with original pan and aadhaar..

Allotted branch is 16KM away.. fortunately I was able to flush 25K ( from both accounts ).. planning to forget about both accounts

Hello there @abhishek012

I also have similar type of issue.

I had opened a JANA BANK ACCOUNT on 28 JAN 2022 & paid Rs 234.82 upfront on 29 JAN 2022 for the issuance of RUPAY PLATINUM debit card & now again in the month of March 2022 just after 45 days Rs 234.82 are again debited in the name of AMC.


Can you please throw some light on this issue.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Inception4213 wrote:

Hello there @abhishek012

I also have similar type of issue.

I had opened a JANA BANK ACCOUNT on 28 JAN 2022 & paid Rs 234.82 upfront on 29 JAN 2022 for the issuance of RUPAY PLATINUM debit card & now again in the month of March 2022 just after 45 days Rs 234.82 are again debited in the name of AMC.


Can you please throw some light on this issue.

Contact bank

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply