Jio Fancy Numbers

183°
Deal Cadet
Juniper

How to get fancy numbers in Jio? BSNL provides fancy numbers at no extra cost. And sometimes auction them. 

Is it possible to get 700 series Jio numbers now?

16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Get no. from wherever you getting , then port to jio after 90 days

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

BSNL provides fancy numbers at no extra cost. 😳

i have seen online bsnl selling fancy number at high price ,, 

can u share link where u r getting free ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
hackerboys wrote:

BSNL provides fancy numbers at no extra cost. 😳

i have seen online bsnl selling fancy number at high price ,, 

can u share link where u r getting free ?

From local BSNL office. They’ll show you SIM card with number to choose from. Long ago I got number 942828xxxx not so fancy, but not random number like other operators.

Anyway my primary question was- How can we get 700 series mobile numbers in Jio now? @guest_999 @BlueFlash @Seinfeld

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Goto a Jio retailer who deals with new connections.. their app shows the numbers available. I assume you can enter a pattern & check as well. Select the one you like.

He would be more than obliged to get you what you want as he gets one new subscription in his name.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Juniper wrote:

From local BSNL office. They’ll show you SIM card with number to choose from. Long ago I got number 942828xxxx not so fancy, but not random number like other operators.

Anyway my primary question was- How can we get 700 series mobile numbers in Jio now? @guest_999 @BlueFlash @Seinfeld

I personally don’t care about the mobile number; been using my current number (w/o any patterns) for more than a decade. Don’t see a reason for vanity/fancy numbers, unless you are into numerology and such belief.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
santosh_blr wrote:

Goto a Jio retailer who deals with new connections.. their app shows the numbers available. I assume you can enter a pattern & check as well. Select the one you like.

He would be more than obliged to get you what you want as he gets one new subscription in his name.

Last time I got a Jio connection, he shows me only one number, I asked him, can I choose, he said no, it’s system generated,

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Juniper wrote:

Last time I got a Jio connection, he shows me only one number, I asked him, can I choose, he said no, it’s system generated,

From what I remember, they can keep regenerating the numbers by clicking a button in that app which they use. I remember this because I got to select a suitable one (instead of the first one generated) when I had got mine.. but that was when jio has started operations.. i am sure it shdnt have changed now..

Anyways ask with another retailer if one says NO.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

I personally don’t care about the mobile number; been using my current number (w/o any patterns) for more than a decade. Don’t see a reason for vanity/fancy numbers, unless you are into numerology and such belief.

BTW, you can use the alternative method as suggested. Go to BSNL website here: https://cymn.bsnl....n/ and check for your desired number. Get it from office and then port to Jio. Also you can use BSNL mobile number auctions here: http://eauction.bsnl.co.in/auction3/eauctio...px if you are ultra rich (price goes as high as 25K for certain fancy numbers; lowest is around 5K in general)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

BTW, you can use the alternative method as suggested. Go to BSNL website here: https://cymn.bsnl....n/ and check for your desired number. Get it from office and then port to Jio. Also you can use BSNL mobile number auctions here: http://eauction.bsnl.co.in/auction3/eauctio...px if you are ultra rich (price goes as high as 25K for certain fancy numbers; lowest is around 5K in general)

I got your point. But what I want number with 7000 series (which Jio give in beginning) , not number with 94 (BSNL series). Is it possible now a days? Hope I’m clear.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Juniper wrote:

I got your point. But what I want number with 7000 series (which Jio give in beginning) , not number with 94 (BSNL series). Is it possible now a days? Hope I’m clear.

Ohk, so 700.. is a series reserved for Jio only :O didn’t know this; I guess going to an official Jio centre can only help you.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Juniper wrote:

I got your point. But what I want number with 7000 series (which Jio give in beginning) , not number with 94 (BSNL series). Is it possible now a days? Hope I’m clear.

On that link I earlier posted, closest available is 70x series with price starting from 4k.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My mobile number is of 7000 series (2016-17), although i feel nothing fancy about it.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

don’t know about starting series but some retailer allow you to enter last 4 digit of your choice. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

However number is people who want to remember simply remember the number sweat_smile

Else they just save the contact joy joy

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply