Hot Deal

jiocinema data consumption : How much mobile data you need to live stream a TATA IPL 2023 match?

1026°
Deal Lieutenant
Best_Deal_Hu...
How much mobile data you need to live stream a TATA IPL 2023 match
in low (240p) resolution

Watching a full IPL match in 240p/ low video resolution with bare minimum background activities would consume only about 0.3GB (300MB) of internet data.

in standard (480p) resolution

The MoneyControl report further adds that streaming TATA IPL 2023 match in 480p/ medium resolution on a mobile phone screen would end up consuming around 0.7GB (700MB) of data.

in HD (720p) resolution

Streaming a full-fledged TATA IPL 2023 game will exhaust 1GB of your data

in FHD (1080p) resolution

Coming to 1080p aka FHD resolution – which is the maximum video output on JioCinema for mobile phone users, you will need at least 3GB of internet data in hand to stream an entire game of IPL.

Expired
9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Now we dont check usage. #jio5g unlimited

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

For full IPL Match 

FHD - 12GB 

4k - 25GB

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

FHD = Fake HD

Not sure why changing resolution on jiocinema app during matches doesn't make much of a difference. 1080p on Netflix/ Sony etc.. looks way better.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

JioCinema's Video Quality is much pathetic even if I switch to FULL HD (1080p). The Video Quality is Blurry.

Disney+Hotstar - Video Quality was Way better!

P.S.- I am using a Fiber Broadband Connection of 100Mbps.

Still, there is no 4K Option available to many people on many devices including me. I don't why were they marketing it!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Since the launch of ipl which is just 4-5 days many updates have been rolled by jiocinema but still they are not able to solve the issues. For me English audio in 4k works but hindi 4k lags. Moreover that 4k is even pathetic than full hd. In order to save bandwidth they are streaming 4k in 25 fps which is unacceptable. Also on the first day of ipl android tv app had atmos audio option too which they removed very next day. Don't know what their developers were doing from months.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No need to worry of data because of wifi 😝

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

😞

replyuser
Click here to reply