Hot Deal

JIOMART Fraud

333°
Deal Cadet
shivanshu.k507
Ordered grocery on jiomart. Order is not delivered even after 10 days. Suddenly order showing delivered but no delivery.
Shitty cust care told otp has been shared but I have not. Its clear fraud. How to get my money back grimacing grimacing grimacing.
Expired
32 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Shocking 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
My refund for ipad order on May 29th was processed two days back after numerous follow-ups.(almost 2 months) Their twitter support is non-existent, always the same reply. Luckily I ordered with Amex and the charge back was without any hassle.
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Refund(auto) processed in 3-4 days after order Reliance is UnReliance

View 11 more replies
Link Copied

Escalate to [email protected]

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They are the same kids answering e-mails😅.

I started sending one liners, like 'too much confusion, please call us on ×××××××××'.

And in responding to cshead e-mails, the people who call are the same clueless Haptik associates (Haptik, the company which Reliance group bought).

7 out of 10 cannot even form peoper sentences even in Hindi, to explain why the refunds are stuck for 4 months.

At other times, some over enthusiastic associate asks the store of delivery to send a replacement (small items like edible oil or grocery).

Other executive asks the finance team to refund to wallet.

Store staff send items (of the account's record) aa replacement but without bill.

And backend finance team too refunds to wallet (for COD order) later.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am thinking to purchase oneplus nord ce2 mobile after all the discussion I dont order

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
aj mausam bada acha ha
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
Once for me only some items where delivered and some where not but still it was showing delivered so we called the delivery person he was looking fishy he said I delivered everything so afterwards I complained in jiomart and also called him he said he have all the items so he send a another person and returned the stolen items after one day.
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

ambani aise hi thodi ambani bana hai 

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
@narendramodi apke dost ka burai ho Raha idhar
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied
Sometimes they don't need otp to mark it delivered, i dont know how their system work.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There are always ways.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

anyone have experience with their clothing products thinking of buying but not sure about return or exchange

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not I myself, but when rajrocks first posted those deals here... someone I knew had a piece returned and another tried exchange but no exchange possible.

I am not sure if the garments ever ship from nearby location storrs, like grocery does.

Plus there is no way to get help from Haptik (Jiomart customer care), should something go wrong.

(Infact jiomart whole operations are without any SOPs per se).

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Same happened with me but my order was on cod relieved
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Same thing happened with me for a 242 rs order. Left after interacting with cc once as the hassle was more than the amount. 90% I wouldn’t have got a refund anyways. First time placed a prepaid order on JioMart. Every time it was cod and had no issue so made the mistake this time
Link Copied

Try contacting them on facebook, twitter handle seems non-existent but facebook handle has reverted me quite a few times.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
What is order amount?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Finally received response from Cs email about refund it will take another 7 days to get money back. However I talked to other delivery boy he told there is option to mark order delivered in case of no delivery code shared. That too it's only after customer confirmed. Some fraud delivery boys taking advantage of this bottleneck. jiomart is having frenchise who have such delivery boy hired only for one day same as daily wages labours.and such delivery boys get runaway with products as they are more valuable than their daily wages. There is no grievance channel in jiomart . nothing other than email.no ceo email ID as well. Jiomart is a very ignorant company towards customer. Better go to DMart instead of this headache for lower priced grocery. Worst part is Initially lame customer care told me that we can not do anything because you shared code as if he was not aware that there is option to deliver on the delivery boy's app after bypassing the delivery code.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi Dimers, I am facing the same issue, I order Iphone but the order got cancelled within a day automatically, I had purchased via HDFC bak debit card EMI, now I got the EMI schedule as well. Its been 4 working days now, no refund. I have lost the peace of mind now. I have mailed them but they the same response of " 7 working days" and based on the twitter feedbacks, i have seen some of the refunds are still stuck for more than 30 40 days. Could you please suggest what should I do, is there a way to file a complaint against them?

replyuser
Click here to reply