Jiomart Google pay offer only gave 3 Rs cb (offer is 30 - 100)

166°
Deal Lieutenant

I paid an amount of 299 around 10 minutes before ie 15th /08/ around 2.15 am
According to the offer description the scratch card would unlock on 20th August, but i got the scratch card immediately & was able to scratch but got only 3 rs cb & also sent to acc

Could any dimer help me if i am missing anything here
For ref the offer is
https://www.desidime.com/deals/jiomart-google-p...

13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
malikcool wrote:

Seems like you have received regular scratch card.

As in TNC it says :- The Virtual scratch card will unlock after 20th August 2020.

https://www.jiomart.com/offers/gpay-offer-up-to...

Google pay’s rewards are hopeless. They have big claim offers like upto Rs 1000, upto Rs 1 lakh smile but 90% of the time you get “Better luck next time”. I strongly feel their app is rigged and its not really random cashback amount. You will get Rs 2 to Rs 7 after maybe scratching 5-6 cards (payments totalling Rs 3000+)!!. I avoid using Google Pay at all due to this reason. In the early days Google Pay was really good at offers and they gained a lot of users. Not all have switched to other wallets. So one is stuck to pay to that person only through Google Pay confused

Expand
bdatta1981 wrote:

Google pay’s rewards are hopeless. They have big claim offers like upto Rs 1000, upto Rs 1 lakh smile but 90% of the time you get “Better luck next time”. I strongly feel their app is rigged and its not really random cashback amount. You will get Rs 2 to Rs 7 after maybe scratching 5-6 cards (payments totalling Rs 3000+)!!. I avoid using Google Pay at all due to this reason. In the early days Google Pay was really good at offers and they gained a lot of users. Not all have switched to other wallets. So one is stuck to pay to that person only through Google Pay confused

Take their id of Google Pay and pay from any other upi apps.

Expand
Alexios wrote:

Take their id of Google Pay and pay from any other upi apps.

Possible but not very convenient. Plus someone like a vegetable vendor might not be knowing about their Google Id. So I would have to either take their phone and get that info or guide him/her on how to find that out. smile

Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Got instant Jiomart-GooglePay scratch card, available after 5 days.

I also received regular scratch card

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/631293/medium/6860449GGy2vww.jpg?1597490994

Payments working?
It wasn’t sending payment request since morning to my handle

Expand
bdatta1981 wrote:

Possible but not very convenient. Plus someone like a vegetable vendor might not be knowing about their Google Id. So I would have to either take their phone and get that info or guide him/her on how to find that out. smile

No need for that, if you have previously paid that person. In Transaction receipt it shows the upi ID. Just pay on that.

Expand
androgame wrote:

Payments working?
It wasn’t sending payment request since morning to my handle

yes, i used jiomart website.

select GooglePay payment mode on jiomart website.

open googlepay app and “see all payment activity” (if notification not received).

Better use cod

Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

They were about to unlock my scratch card on 23th Nov and it’s still not done rolleyes
@androgame

No idea bro, Jiomart closed here
#JaiKisan sunglasses
Contact GPay support maybe

Expand
androgame wrote:

No idea bro, Jiomart closed here
#JaiKisan sunglasses
Contact GPay support maybe

Yeah will have to chat with their cc now confused

Missing