Hot Deal

Jiomart Maha Cashback offer gone

746°
Post Tycoon
VipulSuryan

Jiomart Maha Cashback offer gone

Banerr was not showing on app and offline stores confirm the same


Expired
63 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes I have order via FreeCharge pay later but not recd any cashback. Don’t order now

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Still showing only on ajio .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Robert_D.junior wrote:

Yes I have order via FreeCharge pay later but not recd any cashback. Don’t order now

Confirm back after an hour, once again

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Might be some temporary issue.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

can see the 20% cashback banner in Jio recharge screen

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Purchased offline no cashback

Edit:

Received cb today. Offer running

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Ohh bad! I was planning to buy groceries in offline store today 😪

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/745593/original/image.png?1645519066

It is still valid as per reply i just received on my query

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

it is still showing in cash back section when clicking on know more. 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/745594/original/IMG_20220222_141242.jpg?1645519547

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Still showing on Myjio app recharge section..

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/745621/original/IMG_20220222_154012.jpg?1645524695

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
piyush4every1 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/745593/original/image.png?1645519066

It is still valid as per reply i just received on my query

yes contact cc too they r saying offer is still running but no banner showing

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Chikky wrote:

Ohh bad! I was planning to buy groceries in offline store today 😪

Received 10% cashback on yesterday’s shopping grinning
Jai ho Mukesh bhai smile

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
Chikky wrote:

Received 10% cashback on yesterday’s shopping grinning
Jai ho Mukesh bhai smile

Even I have got the Cashback for offline shopping at Reliance Smart Point.

But they have put up a notice saying “Jio 10% cashback offer has ended. Pls redeem existing Cashback within 30days.”
And when asked, they said that offer has officially ended for 3-4days now but some users are still getting it.

On other hand, Jiomart support on twitter saying offer is still running.

Who knows whats happening with Reliance.. and with this service they have taken up Bigbazar as well now.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Even I have got the Cashback for offline shopping at Reliance Smart Point.

But they have put up a notice saying “Jio 10% cashback offer has ended. Pls redeem existing Cashback within 30days.”
And when asked, they said that offer has officially ended for 3-4days now but some users are still getting it.

On other hand, Jiomart support on twitter saying offer is still running.

Who knows whats happening with Reliance.. and with this service they have taken up Bigbazar as well now.

Can you share jiomart support twitter link 
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Even I have got the Cashback for offline shopping at Reliance Smart Point.

But they have put up a notice saying “Jio 10% cashback offer has ended. Pls redeem existing Cashback within 30days.”
And when asked, they said that offer has officially ended for 3-4days now but some users are still getting it.

On other hand, Jiomart support on twitter saying offer is still running.

Who knows whats happening with Reliance.. and with this service they have taken up Bigbazar as well now.

same pinch. I got the cashback. smile

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

same pinch. I got the cashback. smile

Might be ending soon.. probably from 1st March.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Might be ending soon.. probably from 1st March.

Can someone confirm if it is still working

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Order delivered on 26th Feb, 10% cashback not received

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
agada wrote:

Can someone confirm if it is still working

Clicked at Reliance smart. You can use the existing cashback which was remaining but no new cashback will be given

https://ibb.co/7...NQ

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
saxena_ wrote:

Clicked at Reliance smart. You can use the existing cashback which was remaining but no new cashback will be given

https://ibb.co/7...NQ

Ordered Today on Jiomart utilized the existing cashback PLUS Twid points…. Let’s see whether they give cashback or not….

I will update here for my order…. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

i think only mobile recharge willl continue to give cash back. All  other mostly removed. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Bk100 wrote:

i think only mobile recharge willl continue to give cash back. All  other mostly removed. 

ajio showing

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

any one confirm please what all allowed for cb ?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply