Hot Deal

Keep checking Deal Wiki - Job Discussion Thread

1203°
Mobile Guru
MrKool_JJ

Hello Folks,

This thread is only for those dimers who are in dire need of job. I’ll keep posting about the job openings i find. I will only post direct job postings (Mostly from Bom and Hyd). We all are working from home so there is no harm in trying too smile

You guys too are open to post job openings here smile

Even if you don’t need it do make a point you are sharing it to someone who is in need of a job.

Please do let me know if you need JD for any job openings.

Strictly avoid spamming

#God bless you folks.
#TIA
#AA_JJ smile

Deal Wiki

41 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

+🔥 bro. good initiative.
am sure will benefit several

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Please do edit the requirements part once it is fulfilled or if the offering is no more. Else you may see the same thing in circulation(over whatsapp etc) after an year or so.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

Please do edit the requirements part once it is fulfilled or if the offering is no more. Else you may see the same thing in circulation(over whatsapp etc) after an year or so.

I’ll keep updating deal wiki accordingly.
#AA_JJ smile

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I’ll keep updating deal wiki accordingly.
#AA_JJ smile

Ha ab captain ban gaye ho to har post me JJ ka deal wiki dikhega.
Anyway congrats Gulabi Captain

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Wander-lust wrote:

Ha ab captain ban gaye ho to har post me JJ ka deal wiki dikhega.
Anyway congrats Gulabi Captain

Hehe. Ty Lust bro. Sabka time ayega wink
#AA_JJ smile

Cool Cool
Link Copied

any jobs for freshers mumbai location rolleyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dear Dimmer,

I was working in Pratibha Industries Ltd. (head office Mumbai) work place Delhi NCR from past 09 yrs, my company is now under NCLT (NPA), I was earlier told to be at home without pay till some resolution comes but now they have send me letter for “cession of job contract”.

I was working in Information and Technology (EDP) dept. with 18 yrs of experience and was thrown out of company for no mistake of mine, The company has not given my pending salary, no PF and no Gratuity even all my allowances are sucked, I had written mail to company for releasing my payment but they say file application mentioning your dues and bank RP will decide how much and when it will be released, i had filed case in labor case against them but nothing is happening.

I am sitting ideal from around 19 months without any proper income, I some how take small work on freelancing basis for earning which is not sufficient , I am searching job but couldn’t find it till now.

I will be highly thankful if you all can help me find some good job or any mean by which i can earn sufficient income from home.

Once again thanks OP for creating such a useful thread…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1. Job openings for Process associate (0-1 year), Purchasing Specialist (1-3yeras), Sr Purchasing Specialist (3-5 years), Senior sourcing analyst (3-5 years), Analyst – Data & Analytics (1-2 years), Sr Analyst – Data & Analytics (3-5 years), Manager/ Sr manager(8+years). Salary shouldn’t be a barrier here if you are talented wink

can you share more details, I will prefer to apply for same..

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
netXpert wrote:

Dear Dimmer,

I was working in Pratibha Industries Ltd. (head office Mumbai) work place Delhi NCR from past 09 yrs, my company is now under NCLT (NPA), I was earlier told to be at home without pay till some resolution comes but now they have send me letter for “cession of job contract”.

I was working in Information and Technology (EDP) dept. with 18 yrs of experience and was thrown out of company for no mistake of mine, The company has not given my pending salary, no PF and no Gratuity even all my allowances are sucked, I had written mail to company for releasing my payment but they say file application mentioning your dues and bank RP will decide how much and when it will be released, i had filed case in labor case against them but nothing is happening.

I am sitting ideal from around 19 months without any proper income, I some how take small work on freelancing basis for earning which is not sufficient , I am searching job but couldn’t find it till now.

I will be highly thankful if you all can help me find some good job or any mean by which i can earn sufficient income from home.

Once again thanks OP for creating such a useful thread…

I have pratiba industries shares pensive

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Anyone interested in .net and java full stack development job DM me

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Thankyou team smiley
#AA_JJ smile

You are the biggest spammer. Is it mandatory to write aaja in each and every comment?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

You are the biggest spammer. Is it mandatory to write aaja in each and every comment?

I thought nobody will ever point it out joy

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Hi im currently pursuing at final year b. Com in next 5months my education will be complete i was looking for a job in an around mysore and bangalore location if there is any openings please let me know so it will be helpful for me

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Nice initiative bro. VU.

There are several openings in the company where I am working. You can go through and see if anything suits you.
Especially a lot of openings in software developer and data science but mostly opening are there for wide no. of skills, be it finance, operations, manager or technical roles. Just go through atleast once if you are looking for a job.

Let me know if you need more information or referral for any particular opening.
https://careers.honeywell.com/i/us/en/search-r....

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

CNHi is looking for CAE/FEA analyst Preferably from Construction Equipment or AG Industry

1 Sr. FEA analyst
2 FEA analyst

Sr. FEA analyst
The Sr person must be able to abe to independently run analysis at entire higher levels of Machine Duty Cycles ; analyse behavior of whole M/C in terms of Durability, Fatigue etc.
The individual should be able to correlate FEA analysis with physical test ; and should be able to independently handle situations like where to mount strain gages etc as part of testing
Should be hands on with Product Development Management (PDM) and Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) ; Use of Team Center environment
Should be able to life prediction & Fatigue Analysis
Should be hands on with Altair OptiStruct, Nastran , Abaqus; individual should be able to enter data in tool, run hypermesh and independently perform calculations
Good Knowledge of vehicle dynamics and functionalities

Jr. FEA analyst
Should be hands on with Altair OptiStruct, Nastran , Abaqus; individual

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply