Just curious but why aren't bug loots don't show up in notifications?

159°
Missing
Deal Hunter
219
8828
57

I’ve noticed that even if they crossed 300 hotness, it still doesn’t show up on DD notifications? Unless one is lucky enough to spot the post, there’s no other way to know about it.

18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26

Because Admins know that it won’t last longer (except Niki stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye).

Missing
Deal Hunter
219
8828
57
SleeperRAW wrote:

Because Admins know that it won’t last longer (except Niki stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye).

But that pre prime day bug lasted for 3 hours and crossed 500+ hotness yet it didn’t show back then too and I only got it to know at the last minute!
I missed the loot this time, it hurts 😣

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0

I have the same question, I have setup a notification for ‘loot’ at 0 hotness and all categories but still miss out on them.

Missing
Deal Newbie
3,862
80
2
Expand
rini50 wrote:

But that pre prime day bug lasted for 3 hours and crossed 500+ hotness yet it didn’t show back then too and I only got it to know at the last minute!
I missed the loot this time, it hurts 😣

Which one are u regering to?

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26

Subscribe to DD telegram channel.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
504
6

I think loot notification are baddest

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
504
6
SleeperRAW wrote:

Because Admins know that it won’t last longer (except Niki stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye).

joy joy
Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26

See the bug loot deals are posted on DD telegram channel (1st and last one)https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589442/original/Screenshot_20191006-234935_2.png?1570386307

Missing
Deal Hunter
219
8828
57
SleeperRAW wrote:

See the bug loot deals are posted on DD telegram channel (1st and last one)https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589442/original/Screenshot_20191006-234935_2.png?1570386307

I uninstalled telegram cuz my phone storage was showing low 😢
I’ll be adding it again but I wonder if big loot will come again

Missing
Deal Hunter
219
8828
57
Expand
wannabe wrote:

Which one are u regering to?

750 one

Missing
Entertainer
747
3189
47
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I uninstalled telegram cuz my phone storage was showing low 😢
I’ll be adding it again but I wonder if big loot will come again

If you miss next time too, you’ll regret again. Better install it.

Missing
Deal Hunter
219
8828
57
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

If you miss next time too, you’ll regret again. Better install it.

I did. btw are their any group here that only send alerts on bug loots?

Missing
Coupon Hunter
387
2706
32
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I did. btw are their any group here that only send alerts on bug loots?

+1
@androgame suggest good telegram groups to join.

Missing
Analyst
28
3288
28
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I did. btw are their any group here that only send alerts on bug loots?

+1

Missing
Deal Subedar
101
1460
11

App loot karke kya karoge?
Amazon ko toh tumpe phir se hag dena hi hai.

Trans: Why do loot when Amazon won’t even give you genuine orders

Missing
Deal Hunter
219
8828
57
B3A5T wrote:

App loot karke kya karoge?
Amazon ko toh tumpe phir se hag dena hi hai.

Trans: Why do loot when Amazon won’t even give you genuine orders

For revenge. Enough with being a goody two shoes

Missing